Closer each day.

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[T.O.P’s POV]

I sat in my room just thinking.
How horrible it would be if we don’t get that guy caught.
I don’t want anything and I mean ANYTHING happening to my Daesung.
If anything does…I will hunt that person down and make them pay.
I should hunt my-self down for hurting him so much at the beginning of our relationship.

 

“Hyung?” Seungri said knocking on the door.

 

“Yes?” I answered.

 

“Can I come in please?” He asked.

 

“Yeah…” I sighed.
Seungri opened the door a second later and walked over to me.
He sat in a chair at my desk and looked at me.
“Well?” I said looking at him

 

“I’m scared Hyung…” Seungri said sadly.

 

“Of what?” I asked him.

 

“I’m scared for Daesung…I don’t want him to die, or get into anymore trouble.” He said as if he was going to cry.

 

I looked away from him. I didn’t want to see him cry because then I would probably start to cry.

 

“Why is this happening to us Seunghyun…Why is this happening to our Daesung?” Seungri continued to cry out, the tears started to fall down.
I looked at him slowly.

 

“I don’t want anything happening to him either…But…We…” I couldn’t find the right words to explain this to the baby of the group. He was just a kid still…

“We have to hope for the best…We can’t let this get to us and lose our focus on it.” I started out. I looked away from him.
“We have to keep strong for Daesung.” I added.

 

Seungri looked at me and nodded.
“Thank Hyung…Can we visit him today?” He asked.
I shook my head ‘no’

 

“I don’t we should. Taeyang is coming home with Jiyong today and I think they are just going to keep Daesung there for a while just so he would be safe and I don’t want his cover be blown if that Michael guy keeps seeing us going to the hospital…Then he really is going to know that Daesung is there and will kill him.” I explained to Seungri who just nodded back to me.

“I’m sorry Maknae…” I sighed.

 

“It’s alright Hyung…I understand…We need to protect Daesung and I respect that from you…” Seungri said smiling at me.
I smiled back at him.

 

“Listen, in a week or so we will go down and visit him. Or we will just not see him at all and when he is able to come home we will explode our happiness then on him” I said standing up with my arms open wide and I was smiling.
Seungri smiled and laughed, I added the laugh as well.

 

Seungri soon left my room after we had an intense talk about the group and how we need to put everything aside and go on hiatus for now until we get that Michael guy in prison.

 

We pretty much talk the talk, but can we walk the walk.
I sat on my bed and sat there just thinking about Daesung.
“I really miss you right now Daesung…” I said softly to my-self.

 

A few minutes later I heard the telephone ring and Seungri answered it.
“Hyung! It’s for you!” He yelled.
I stood up and walked out of my room into the living room to answer the phone.

 

“Yobosayo?” I greeted the person on the phone.

 

“Seunghyun it’s me…Woobin.” The guy on the other line answered.

 

“Oh hey…did you find anything out yet?” I asked him...

 

“Actually I have some great news.” He said smiling through his talking on the phone.

 

“Oh really, what is that?” I asked him.

 

“We have some witnesses who may have seen those guys the other guy mugging somebody.” Woobin said still smiling.

 

“Okay…and how is this suppose to help us get the guy?” I asked him slightly annoyed.

 

“I don’t know…” he said confused.

 

“Are you serious?” I said angrily.

 

“I was just kidding…Chill out man.” He sighed.

 

“Look actually some couple came across Michael in the parking lot of a supermarket last night. They said he was carrying a sharp object with him that may have had some blood on it, they couldn’t really confirm that. But Michael approached them and demanded that they give him everything that they own on their persons. The guy said no and started to argue with the man. The girl started screaming, blah, blah, blah…the girl run behind the car as the guy struggles with Michael and calls the police. Soon they get there and they surround Michael, he stabs the guy and takes off. The cops shoot at Michael grazing his right arm. Now-” I cut Woobin off in mid-sentence.

 

“Is that guy alright?” I asked.

 

“Yeah he’s fine…He’s at the same hospital as Daesung right now. But anyways-” and again I stopped him mid-sentence.

 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa…Same hospital as Daesung, are you kidding me!” I yelled.

 

“No I am not kidding you…that was the closest hospital there was…” Woobin said irritated with me.

 

“What if that guy comes to the hospital to finish off that guy…he could find Daesung there and kill him too!” I yelled.

 

“Seunghyun calm down…he’s not going after the guy in the hospital. He has no reason too.” Woobin explained. I felt a little relief, but I was still mad.
“Anyways…Michael escaped and ran off to a different place, who knows where, until some quick store called into police saying that there was a guy in their parking lot bleeding from his arm and he matched the same picture as the wanted ones. The police came but Michael was gone before then. They say he is still in the area” Woobin explained.

 

I just stood there with the phone to my ear.
I sighed.
“So you guys are cracking down on this right?” I asked.

 

“Yes…We are closer each day to getting this guy into custody” Woobin answered.

 

I smiled.
“Thank goodness.” I said aloud.

 

“Yes thank goodness for normal people.” He sighed.

 

“What do you know of Park…?” I asked additionally.

 

“What do you mean Park? That girl that stayed with you guys?” He asked.

 

“Yes that girl that stayed with us.” I answered.

 

“Oh ummm I don’t know…Why do you ask?” he asked.

 

“Well because Daesung thinks he is after her too…” I said to Woobin.

 

“Really?” he said surprised.

 

“Yes really…I want to know if it’s true about the restaurant murder years ago. The restaurant where Park use to work at…” I asked.
“is it really true?”