We gotta go!

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[T.O.P’s POV]

 

“SEUNGHYUN! Where are you!” Jiyong yelled running into the house

I looked over at him and walked into the living room where Jiyong and Seungri stood.

 

“Where’s Daesung?!?!” I said worried.

 

“He’s in the car with Taeyang.” Seungri replied.

 

“Get him in the house!” I yelled.

 

“No! We need to get away from here!” Jiyong fired back.

 

“I’m telling you Jiyong…This is the safest place for now” I said softly but sternly to the two young boys.

 

“Yeah! For now!” Jiyong yelled.

 

“Look Seunghyun, we want Daesung to be safe and we need to find a safe place for him.” Seungri explained.

 

“Then bring Daesung inside…Now…” I muttered and turned away.

 

Seungri sighed and walked out the door to the car.

“What is wrong Seunghyun? Don’t you want Daesung to be safe and out of harm’s way?” Jiyong asked me.

 

“I do Jiyong. Just trust me…Please.” I said sitting at the table.

Jiyong sat next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

A few minutes later Seungri and Taeyang came in with Daesung; I looked over and immediately stood up.

“Hyung?” Daesung softly called out.

 

“Daesung…” I said as I walked over to him I pulled him into my arms and wouldn’t let go of the hug.

 

“Is everything okay Hyung?” Daesung asked softly.

I can admit…I felt a few tears start to fall from my eyes; I quickly blinked them away before pulling from the hug and looking at Daesung.

 

“Yes…everything is alright…for now. Michael knew you were at the hospital. Right now we need to get Park over here too…Michael is looking for her as well.” I explained.

 

“We saw her while we were escaping- I mean leaving the hospital. She saw us, but didn’t say anything to us.” Seungri explained.

 

I sighed. “Taeyang, give her a call please. We need to keep her safe too” said I.

Daesung looked at me and then turned around and walked to the couch, he sat down. I watched him for a few minutes then turned my attention to the others.

 

“Seunghyun…Park didn’t pick up.” Taeyang said putting the phone back on the receiver.

 

I sighed. “I’ll go to the hospital and get her then, Let me have your keys Taeyang” I asked holding out my hand.

 

“Now look Seunghyun…I’m sure she will see that I called and will call us back. I left her a message, so that’s even better.” Taeyang tried to reason with me.

 

“No. Taeyang, just give me your keys…it’d probably be too late we need to get Park here now.” I said arguing with him.

 

“Seunghyun, just listen to me okay, Park will be fine.” Taeyang said trying to get me to stay.

 

“Just give me the keys Taeyang. I’m not going to argue with you! We need to get Park back here!” I started to yell.

 

“No.” Taeyang sighed.

 

“Do you want Daesung’s dream to come true!” I yelled.

 

We all froze.

Taeyang just looked at me and handed me the keys. He walked away to his room.

Seungri and Jiyong stared at me. Daesung just sat there still staring at the wall.

 

I looked at them and then left the apartment.