I Can't Believe This!

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I just looked at Seunghyun. I was furious with him on the inside but couldn’t be angry at him really…it’s not his fault he doesn’t remember.

I just closed my eyes and started to breathe deep breaths.

 

“Seunghyun…What do you remember at all” I asked looking at him.

 

He looked back over at me…

“Well I remember…I remember...” He stared at the wall. “I don’t know. I just remember my mom and me leaving for something. That’s about it.” He said looking up at us now.

 

I sighed. What do I have to do to get him to remember us as BIGBANG.

I just turned and walked out of the room.

Seungri followed me.

“I’m so stupid!!” I yelled aloud.

 

Seungri placed a hand on my shoulder.

“You’re not stupid Hyung…” he softly said. “You’re amazing…” He added.

 

“Leave me alone please…I can’t take this.” I said aloud. “I-I can’t believe this is really happening…” I softly said as I fell to my knees in front of the wall and placed my hands on the ground.

Seungri kneeled down beside me.

 

“Hyung…” He softly whispered.

“It’s going to be okay…” he added.

 

I just looked at him and started to cry.

“What if he never remembers me Seungri?!” I yelled.

 

Seungri looked at me with sympathy in his eyes and then sighed.

“He will…it may take a while but he will remember us as BIGBANG and you as his boyfriend.” Seungri smiled.

 

I just looked at him and then turned my head to look at the ground.

I rested my forehead on the wall in front of me.

“I hope so…” I whispered softly.

 

---------------------------------------------

[GD’s POV]

 

After Seungri and Daesung walked out of the room Taeyang and I both walked up to Seunghyun. He looked at us with a look on his face.

“What?” He muttered.

 

“Seunghyun…Can we show you something…” I said looking at him.

 

He shrugged. I pulled out my wallet and showed him a picture him with BIGBANG. We were playing dog pile that day and were having fun.

Seunghyun took the picture and looked at it. He stared at it for a while.

 

“Do you remember anything?” Taeyang asked him.

 

Seunghyun continued to stare at the picture.

He handed it back. “No…” he muttered.

 

“How about this…” I said as I pulled out my I-Phone and pulled up a video of us at the charity concert. He took the phone and looked at the video. Like the picture he just stared at it.

 

“How about now?” Taeyang asked.

He shook his head and handed the phone back.

 

“Do any of these songs help you remember?” I asked as I started to play ‘Haru Haru.’

 

He laid there listening to the song.

“I guess it sounds like me…But I don’t remember any of it.” He muttered.

I sighed and pulled up a chair next to his bed and sat in it.

 

“Seunghyun…You have to remember something…Just think…Try to remember trying to lose all the weight so you would be accepted into YG” I started out.

 

“And how you loved making jokes and rapping.” Taeyang added.

 

He just looked at us with a confused look on his face that said ‘You two are crazy.’

 

Taeyang and I both sighed.

“This is going to be hard” Taeyang muttered.

 

I searched through my playlist of our songs.

I pressed play and started ‘Act like nothing is wrong.’

“Do you remember this? This is one of your solo songs.” I asked.

 

He laid there and listened.

He had this other look on his face.

“No” He shook his head.

 

“How about this one…” I asked and played ‘Try Smiling.’

“This is Daesung’s solo song” I explained.

 

A pain went through his head and he winced.

“No!” He yelled quickly.

 

I turned off the song and stood up.

“Are you okay? Do you remember something?” I asked.

 

“NO! GET OUT OF HERE!” Seunghyun yelled.

 

“But…” I started.

 

“Let’s just go…we’ll come back later…” Taeyang explained and we both walked out.

 

“I can’t believe this!” I yelled. “He has to remember something” I added.

 

“He’ll remember something…it’s going to take some time though.” Taeyang said to me.

 

I sighed and shook my head.

 

“Let’s go see Park” he added.

 

“Fine” I muttered and we walked to her room.

When we went in her and Woobin were laughing and talking.

 

“Are we interrupting something” Taeyang said smiling as he walked in.

They both faced us and shook their heads.

 

“Aniyo” Park said smiling. “We were just talking” She added.

 

“What’s up?” Woobin said standing up.

 

“Nothing I guess…Seunghyun woke up” Taeyang sighed.

 

“Well that’s good isn’t it?” Woobin asked.

 

“Yeah that’s great and everything but…” Taeyang started.

 

“But what?” Woobin asked.

 

“But he doesn’t remember anything” I chimed in. “He doesn’t remember BIGBANG or dating Daesung…Nothing” I added.

 

Park looked at us. She looked really sad.

Woobin cleared his throat.

“That’s…That’s terrible…” He softly said to us.

 

“Yeah…we already showed him so much proof of who he is and he still doesn’t remember anything!” I started to yell and tears formed in my eyes.

 

Park looked at me specifically. “Jiyong…” She softly said. “I’ve seen things like this before…If you want to person to remember something…I’ve seen family bring in what caused them to go into a coma and wake up and remember nothing. It could be something that was so specific. It didn’t have to be a big thing. One family brought in a blanket with teddy bears on it. The kid looked at it and when he touched it he started to remember what was happening. That thing was so sentimental to him…it was precious to him that his brain clicked.” Park explained.

 

I just looked at her.

 

“Another way you could try is like when Daesung was in the hospital…how did he wake up that one time? You know before they were going to pull the plug…” Park added.

 

I looked at Taeyang and then back at Park.

“I don’t know…I can’t really remember…I know that we were handcuffed and out in the hallway. You went over and looked in the room and said that he was awake. Before that we were just talking about how we wanted to go to the beach and have fun. Seunghyun said that he never wanted to leave Daesung’s side again.” I started to explain. “Seunghyun kept mentioning ‘my heaven.’” I added.

 

Park looked at us “Was there anything else?” She asked.

 

I just looked at her and sighed.