Changing the Subject

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV]

 

It was January 9th and everything seemed fine.

No phone calls from Michael or anything like that.

No letters no nothing…

 

Though I am happy…I am also worried.

If he is staying away this long again…He’s going to try something and I need to stop it before he does.

 

I sat up in my bed and stared at the floor.

A few moments later Daesung woke up and sat up.

He crawled over to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

 

“Hyung…What’s the matter?” He asked.

 

I smiled and kissed his head.

“Nothing my beloved…” I whispered and looked at the wall in front of me.

 

“I need to go pee” Daesung said getting out of bed.

I watched him walk towards the door and then I stood up.

 

“I’m going to watch” I muttered and followed him.

 

“What? Why?” He asked.

 

“Just because” I said following him into the bathroom.

 

“Uhh…Okay Hyung” Daesung said sounding confused as I closed the bathroom door behind us.

He did his business and I followed him out to the living room where Jiyong and Seungri were playing video games.

 

“Ahh I’m gonna get you Jiyong!” Seungri yelled as he focused on the video game on the TV.

 

“Nu-uh…” Jiyong responded beating Seungri in another match on the game.

 

“Dangit!” Seungri yelled.

 

Daesung and I both sat down at the kitchen table and he looked at me.

“Hyung, why are you following me?” Daesung whispered so the others wouldn’t hear.

 

“Can we plan our wedding now?” I asked changing the subject.

 

“Oh…Uh sure” Daesung said surprised.

 

“Okay. I thought we could have something sort of big, but not really.” I explained to Daesung who listened.

 

“Yeah that sounds good. I don’t think I want it to be a big wedding either.” Daesung replied.

 

“Yeah I don’t want the public in attendance at all” I said to him.

 

“Why?” Daesung asked.

 

“Because if the public comes then somewhere in that big group could be someone who hates our relationship” I explained.

 

“Anti-fans…” Daesung muttered.

 

“Yeah those” I said looking away now.

 

“Alright fine no public is allowed. Can we at least have them in attendance to the reception?” He asked.

 

“Ehhh..We’ll discuss the reception later alright?” I said looking at him again.

 

“Fine” Daesung muttered and crossed his arms.

 

“Okay. I would want the entire YG family in attendance and BIGBANG’s families as well. Sound good?” I asked explaining the situation with my hands somehow.

 

“Yeah that’s fine.” Daesung said sighing.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

“Nothing…” He said under his breath.

 

“Okay. Well do you have any plans in mind?” I asked.

 

“Can we have a big chocolate cake?” He asked getting happy now.

 

“Of course!” I said laughing. “Oh do you want to do the traditional vows? Or write our own?” I asked.

 

“Write our own. I think it’s more personal when you write your own” Daesung said smiling.

 

I smiled back and placed my hand on top of his hand.

“I love you so much.” I whispered and gave him a kiss on the lips.

 

“I love you more” he smiled.

 

“Impossible.” I laughed.

 

“Anyways what are we going to wear? Obviously I can’t wear a wedding dress…that’d be too weird” Daesung said laughing.

 

“Mmm…well I can wear a Black tux and you can wear a white one” I suggested.

 

“Well…We could do that. What are the colors going to be?” He asked.

 

“White and black?” I suggested.

 

“No I don’t want that. I mean white is fine, but can we do something more earth tone instead of black. Like…Peach or something?” He asked.

 

“Whatever you want” I said smiling. “Whatever makes you happy we will do it…except for the public being in attendance.” I added.

Daesung was about to say something but then closed his mouth after I said the last part.

 

“Okay fine. Well then I want to wear the peach color tux.” Daesung said looking at me with his arms crossed again.

 

“Okay you can if you want” I said laughing again.

I was about to say something else but then my phone started to ring. I got up, grabbed Daesung’s hand let him over to Jiyong and Seungri made him sit down next to them.

“Watch Daesung okay?” I asked the two.

 

They just looked at me and nodded and went back to playing their game.

I walked into my room and picked up my phone and answered it.

“Yobosayo?”

 

“Seunghyun…Nice of you to answer.” The man on the other line smiled.

 

“Nice of you to call Michael” I replied.

 

“Yeah well I had a little problem that I needed to take care of…you understand right?” He said smiling through his words.

 

“Oh of course I do Michael” I said sarcastically.

 

“Oh your sarcastic words hurt my feelings Seunghyun” Michael said pretending to sound hurt.

 

“Didn’t know you even had any feelings” I muttered, not caring.

 

“Oh true…I don’t” Michael laughed on the other line.

 

“What do you want Michael?” I asked.

 

“What do you think?” He replied.

 

“Anything besides that” I muttered.

 

“Mm…Let me think…Okay” He said into the phone.

 

“Wait what?” I said surprised.

 

“Call of the wedding, break up with Daesung and I’ll leave you both alone and never bother you or BIGBANG again.” He said smiling.

 

“I won’t do that.” I muttered.

 

“You either do that or choose the first option which is Daesung dies.” He said not caring now.

 

“Can we meet up and talk about this face to face?” I asked.

 

“Oh sure we can” Michael smiled. “Where do you want to meet up at? A tea house and have some tea? Or perhaps an ice cream and eat some ice cream?” Michael said sarcastically.

 

“Stop being stupid…” I said into the phone.

 

“No you stop being stupid!” He yelled.

“You’re lucky that Jiyong and Seungri are with Daesung right now or I would’ve had Daesung killed by this time”