What are you doing….

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 15
What are you doing….

Seung Ri’s POV

Jiyong ran away maybe sometime this morning? Or late last night…I don’t know.
But it all seemed scary to me, because last time one of us ran away it was Dae Sung and he ended up getting Pneumonia after being in the rain and almost committing suicide.
I sighed and paced all over the house. I was worried about Jiyong.

He is my best friend. I don’t want nothing happening to him.

I had to get my mind off of these things. So I started to clean and scrub every inch of the house. I swept up the dirt on the hardwood floors and Mopped the tile in the kitchen and bathroom. I vacuumed All of the bedroom carpet floors except for Seung Hyun’s.
I cleaned all of the counter tops and Tables. I dusted everything and Sprayed air freshener all over the place. I cleaned up every ones room. This is how worried I am…

I finished after I opened the curtain’s a little bit to let in some light.
Then all I saw was grey skies. It was going to rain. I just stared out into the evil skies….
“It’s going to rain….” I said to my-self.

----------------------------------------------
Jiyong’s POV

After I was pushed aside. Some people were taking pictures of us on the ground.
Somebody even recorded the whole incident.

I stood up and brushed my-self off. I looked over to see who pushed me…and it was….
“Young-Bae?” I blurted out.

“What the hell are you-” I started but he looked at me and said…

“What the HELL ARE YOU DOING!” he yelled at me as he stood up. I backed up a few steps. And I held up my hands.

“Now now Young-Bae. No need to get pissy….I was taking a walk.” I muttered at him.

“For 10 hours!” Young-Bae yelled at me.

“I fell asleep…” I muttered to him.

“You fell asleep! YOU FELL ASLEEP!” he yelled.

“TaeYang don’t-” I was cut off by him.
“You have a god damn bed at home! You can sleep there!!” TaeYang continued to yell.
I felt so embarrassed.

“Young-Bae…..Please stop yelling.” I muttered to him.

“do you know how worried Seung Ri and the rest of us were!!” he didn’t listen to me…he kept on yelling.

“Would you ing stop the damn yelling!” I yelled back at him. I turned around and walked away from him. But he grabbed my shoulder and swung me around. He slapped me across my face. We didn’t know it but there was someone recording this whole event.

“Don’t touch me!” I yelled at him.

TaeYang let go of me, but then he picked me up and placed me over his shoulder. I was punching his back and everything. I was just yelling. He wouldn’t put me down….

-------------------------------------------------
TaeYang’s POV

I grabbed Jiyong and threw him over my shoulders.
I was really getting sick and tired of his attitude. People were staring at us, as I carried
The Jiyong on my shoulder for the 2 miles back to our house.
By the time I reached the apartment I was really tired, and sweating. When I opened the door I carried Jiyong down the hallway to his room. He was still cursing me out and banging on my back.

“PUT ME THE DOWN!” Jiyong cursed. “YOU ING HEAD!” he continued to yell. I ignored him.

“YOUNG-BAE!!!!!! LISTEN TO ME! PUT ME DOWN! YOU ING BASTARD!” He still continued to yell. I was getting ready to throw this kid in the garbage can.
“I’M GONNA ING KILL YOU!!!” he yelled. His cursing and yelling made Seung Ri and Seung Hyun come out of their rooms.

“Jiyong!” Seung Ri yelled happily “your ba-” he was cut off when Jiyong gave him a evil look. “ OFF!” he yelled at the poor boy who retreated back in his room.
I threw Jiyong down on his bed, and held him there.

“Shut up Jiyong! Your are being really ing rude right now!!” I yelled at him.
“Dae Sung is still trying to sleep. And your up in here yelling up a storm!”

“You should have let me get hit by that ing truck! I would have been happy dead!” he yelled at him. I slapped him across the face, and continued o do so untill he was NOT conscious. I stood up and covered him up from chest down with a blanket.
He needed the rest….
-----------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

TaeYang walked out of Jiyong’s room and closed the door. Seung Hyun looked at him and then closed his door after walking back in. TaeYang was really pissed off right now. He walked back in his room and slammed the door shut. He locked it and stayed in there for hours to an end.

5 hours went by, and No one was in the living room or the kitchen. It was quiet in the Apartment. Tomorrow was the charity concert and they haven’t practiced at all for it. They were suppose to today….but it looks like that wont happen.
Seung Ri finally came out of his room and went to the kitchen. He decided to make a late lunch, for him-self. But then he heard a door open and then it closed quietly he didn’t bother looking back. Then he heard foot steps in the kitchen and a few coughs. It was Dae Sung.

He looked back at the sick kid. “Hey Hyung? How are you feeling?”
Dae Sung looked at Seung Ri was he leaned against the counter. “Still tired. I feel really weak. I don’t know if I can do the concert tomorrow…but I can try.” He said trying to smile.

“It’s cool if you don’t want to. Your health is more important than any concert.” Seung Ri said smiling at him friend.

Dae Sung Smiled back at him. “Thanks Maknae…” he went to the fridge and got out the orange juice. He got a cup and poured some it. He then placed it back and drank the whole cup of orange juice and washed it out. Seung Ri looked at him and continued to make his Sandwich. “Hyung? Are you hungry? I can make you something to eat?”

Dae Sung looked at me and smiled. “Sure if you want.” Seung Ri smiled back at him. “what do you want.” he asked looking at his older friend. “Whatever you are having.” Dae Sung said smiling. He sat down at the table and waited for him to finish making the sandwich’s. Seung Ri brought out the food and gave Dae Sung his, which he accepted. “Thanks Maknae” He said smiling. Seung Ri nodded, they sat there and ate in silence.

A few minutes later, Jiyong’s bedroom door opened up and here comes the monster emerging from its slumber. He slowly walks down the hallway, when Seung Ri saw him, he hid under the table and Dae Sung was confused. When Jiyong came closer to them, Dae sung went back to eating. “Jiyong! Get back to your ing room!” TaeYang yelled out from behind his door. Jiyong turned around. “Shut the up you prick!” he yelled, TaeYang opened his door and looked at Jiyong. Jiyong walked back to his room and slammed it shut after mumbling something to TaeYang.

Seung Ri came out from under the table and finished eating his food. He picked up the plates and then washed them. He sat back down and looked at Dae Sung.
“Hey Dae Sung, did you want to go to that mall tomorrow after the concert to get some Doremon stuff?” He said smiling.
Dae Sung looked at him and smiled big. “Sure!” he said somewhat happy. He stood up and stretched.

“Man I am soooooo tired.” Dae Sung said yawning now. “I need to take a shower…I’ll be right back.” he said as he walked down the hallway and then went into TaeYang’s and his room where his clothes were, but the door was locked. Dae Sung knocked on it.
“Get the away!” he yelled out. “Sorry to bother you Hyung….” Dae Sung said softly as he started to walk away, but then TaeYang came and unlocked the door and opened it.

“Sorry Dae Sung…I thought you were somebody else.” he said apologizing. “it’s alright.” he said smiling. He slowly walked to his dresser to get some clothes, and he did. He then walked back out and TaeYang closed the door, but left it unlocked.
Dae Sung went to the bathroom and started to take a shower.