He was here again.

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

Chapter 79

He was here again.

 

Taeyang’s POV

“He was in the area again Choi.” I said into the phone as I leaned against the wall.

“Are you serious?” Choi said back to me.

“Yeah I’m serious. He called the house phone and Seunghyun answered it. He described every single scene that happened within the last 20 minutes.” I muttered.

I heard Choi sigh on the phone.

“what are we going to do Choi.” I muttered “he was close to getting Daesung again.” I added. “You need to get this guy!” I yelled into the phone.

“I know I do Youngbae. I’m trying to figure out how!” he said back so calmly.

“I’m sorry I yelled, I’m just really worried about him.” I said trying not to let the tears in my eyes fall down. Seungri walked out of his room and noticed me talking on the phone, so he walked over to me.

“Please just do whatever you can Choi, I can’t have that guy getting at Daesung” I said softly into the phone.

“I promise, I won’t let nothing happen to him okay.” Choi said into the phone.

“we have to do what we can before that concert you guys are doing in the next week.” Choi added.

“Oh crap…I forgot about that concert.” I sighed heavily. He would have a perfect chance to attack Daesung there. “I don’t think I want Daesung performing that night” I said softly.

“I think its best that he doesn’t either.” Choi agreed.

“Well let’s do what we can before then alright” I said in a low voice.

“Mkay. I’ll let you know what I find out alright” He said to me over the phone.

“Thanks…Okay…Bye.” I hung up the phone and saw Seungri.

“what?” I said to him.

“What happened?” He asked.

“Don’t worry about it.” I said walking away.

“Hyung. Tell me. Is it about Daesung?!” he said following me around the house.

“Maknae. I will destroy you if you follow me everywhere.” I joked.

“Come on tell me” He pleaded.

“Fine.” I gave in and stopped walking around. “The guy who attacked Daesung was around here a little earlier.” I said to Seungri.

His eyes widen. “OHMYGAWD! Did he hurt Daesung again!” He yelled. I placed my hand over his mouth.

“SHHHHHHH” I yelled. “don’t yell.” I muttered

He nodded. “So what are you going to do?” he asked.

I shrugged.

“I’m waiting for Choi to do something and get back to me on it. But for right now we just have to lay low with Daesung. I think right now we have to put him someone so the attacker won’t get to him.” I explained.

“Like where?!” Seungri said worried.

“I don’t know. Somewhere though.” I sighed.

“What about the hospital?” Seungri said to me.

I looked at him.

“Seungri you are a genus. But I don’t think Daesung would want to go back to the hospital.” I sighed. So did Seungri.

“You’re right I don’t want to go back, but if it is the safest place then I will go.” Daesung said walking up behind us, Seungri and I both turned around and faced Daesung and Seunghyun.

“Daesung.” I softly said looking at him.