I’m going after him

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 71
I’m going after him

Dae Sung’s POV

Seung-Hyun went after the guy; I don’t know how he’s going to find a guy in the dark in a big city like Seoul.
I sighed as I walked back over to where TaeYang and the others were making a conversation with Woo Bin Choi.

I sat down next to them a chair and listened in.

“I can probably get some prints off of this gun” Choi said as he was examining the gun with latex-rubber-gloves on. He sighed as he placed the evidence in a zip-lock bag.
He then placed it in his bag and stood up. He walked over to where most of the blood up, he took out a cotton swab and soaked up some of the blood and placed it in another zip-lock bag and then placed it inside his bag. He placed his bag over his shoulders and then stretched.

I just looked at him.

“Well guys, Imma examine this stuff and I will get back to you all immediately.” Choi said I looked away from him.
“Where’s Park at?” he asked. I looked back at him.

Young-Bae pointed to Seung Ri’s room. “She’s in there, but I don’t think she’ll come out.”

Choi looked puzzled “why?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I think one of the guys hurt her, she may just be frightened” Young-Bae explained.

Choi sighed. “I see, well I would like to see her wound, If you don’t mind.” Choi said looking at Young-Bae.

Young-Bae nodded.

I sighed and stood up I walked over to the window and looked out.
“Hyung, I hope you’re safe.” I softly said under my breath.

------------------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

I followed the blood trail from my apartment to about a half of a mile away; it was getting lighter and lighter. I couldn’t see it very well.
I slowed down my pace to a walk; I was already tired out from running.
I just wanted to get that guy so bad.
I past a few blocks following the light blood trail before it stopped.

“Dammit.” I muttered. I looked around. “Where the hell does this lead me too” I muttered as I continued to look around. “!” I yelled out, the very few people walking on the street didn’t even pay attention. Whatever…

I started to walk back but then I heard something down one of the allies I stopped and then looked around the corner. There were a few guys talking.

“That damn guy, I swear when I get my hands on him I will kill him” said the tallest one.

“Yo man, what are we going to do now? You’re hurt, they probably called the cops, which they’re probably after us now.” The shorter one said

“Are these the guys?” I whispered to my-self.

“And what about that kids’ boyfriend…Seung-Hyun.” Said one of the other guys.

The tallest one looked at him and gave him a look. I could barley make out what look it was or what his face looked like because it was too dark.

“What about him stupid-” said the tallest one.

“He’s probably looking for you right now” said the shorter one.
The tallest guy hit the shortest guy upside the head.

I continued to examine them. I then noticed that the tallest one was holding his side, maybe he was really hurt. I felt something up against my leg and I quickly looked back as I did so I hit a garbage can and made a really loud noise. The stupidest move I could ever make!

The guys down the alley all looked up and my way. I looked at them as I slowly started to back up.

“Oh look who it is….” The tallest one said. He started to walk towards me. “It’s you…” He muttered as he neared me.

I just gave him a cold stare. I didn’t even say anything to them.

“What’s wrong Cat down your tongue.” The shortest one said to me.

I just looked at them. I though about Dae Sung and how much I wanted to get back at these guys for my love, but how was I going to do it alone?

“Why aren’t you talking….” Said the tallest one. “Huh, Seung-Hyun”

“You monster” was all I could say to him. It was true though, he was a monster.
A monster that I said I was going to go after.