Scary dreams, become reality…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 55
Scary dreams, become reality…

Dae Sung’s POV

After I fell asleep in Seung Hyun’s arms…I was nice and warm.
At first my dreams were sweet and pleasant.
Just me and Seung Hyun, enjoying our time together.
Sitting on the beach, watching the Sunset…Making out. My favorite part.
I smiled at that part in my dream.

We were having a picnic and then we laid down to watch the sunset, My head was resting on his chest.

Then all of a sudden I woke up. I opened my eyes, and it was pitch black.
I looked over at the alarm clock and it was 12:36(AM) in the morning.
I looked at Seung Hyun who was facing me but his arms weren’t around me.
I had to go pee really bad. So I sat down and slowly walked over to the door.

I heard some talking and without paying attention I walked into the door.
“Ow…..” I muttered rubbing my head.
I opened the door, and Jiyong and Young-Bae were in the living room talking and working on some things. They looked at me as I walked out.
I didn’t say anything and instead I walked to the bathroom and went pee.
I finished and walked back out.

“Dae Sung? Are you alright?” Jiyong asked me.
I turned to look at him.

“Yeah…..why” I said softly.
I was really tired still.

“How’s your head.” Young-Bae asked me.

I looked at him then.
“It’s fine now. I just need some rest…Why are you guys awake?” I asked them.

“We were talking about a few things…and we needed to work on something.” Young-Bae answered.

I nodded and walked into the room, quietly closing the door behind me…
Then the Scary Dream started…..

I was in some place….It was dark and cold.
I could hear water drip down from pipes….or even the ceiling.
I wasn’t even sure if it was water….It could have been blood for all I know.
I walked and walked.

“Hello? Is anybody there? Answer me!” I called out to someone…but no one answered me. As I continued to walk in the dark place, I saw a light shine down on something…Or someone….

I walked closer.
“Hey…you there? Can you hear me?” I asked as I neared the mysterious figure.
I thought I heard it crying.

“Why are you crying?” I asked.
The mysterious person continued to cry.
When I got closer I saw blood around the person…

“That wasn’t there before” I thought to my-self.
The person’s cries got louder.

“HELLO! Are you okay!” I yelled out.
Then suddenly…the cries stopped.
I flinched.

“You….should never be left alone” The mysterious person said. by the voice and the torn up clothes it was a girl.
But who…

“What are you-” I was cut off,. When the mysterious blood soaked girl started to turn her head side-ways. To show the side of her face. It was torn up.
I flinched and took a few steps back.

“Little girl! Y-you need a doctor!” I yelled. I was really stupid enough to walk to her, when I did….all I remember was her quickly turning around and lashing out at me.
Then I heard a loud crash….
Like a window breaking or something…

I suddenly shot up from my dreams…
I was awake.

I looked over at the clock. It was now 3:56(AM) in the morning. I heard talking and more crashing sounds. I quickly turned to Seung Hyun, and shook him.
“HYUNG!” I whispered loudly. “HYUNG! WAKE UP!” I shook him.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. “What time is it?” He asked.

“Baby, I think someone is breaking into the apartment. I heard some glass shatter” I said as I looked at our door.
The voices continued to go on.

“Your probably just imagining it.” He mumbled, before closing his eyes. Then another crash and more glass breaking. This time he shot up too. He quickly got off the bed, and grabbed his metal baseball bat by the door. I got up and followed after him. He cracked the door opened and peeked out. He didn’t see anyone.
He looked at me.
“Dae Sung…I don’t see anybody.” He said as he looked back through the crack, and somebody suddenly popped out of no-where, and looked at us. Seung Hyun jumped back, as they pushed opened the door, and shot their gun upwards. I flinched and backed up a few steps. The guy had a mask on…he just looked at me and smiled.

“You should never be left alone….” He said smiling.

That’s what the bloody girl said earlier….and what Seung Hyun said that the guy on the phone said.

Who is this person?

Seung Hyun moved forward. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!” He yelled, it was loud enough for Jiyong and TaeYang to open their doors, some other guys that were with this masked guy pointed guns at them.

“Stop asking questions stupid.” the masked guy said.

“It was you….” I muttered, the guy looked at me.

“What….” he muttered.

“You’re the other attacker….” I said raising my voice.
The guy looked at Seung Hyun.

“You better keep this kid’s mouth shut before I blow a hole in his face.” The masked guy muttered pointing a gun at me, but looking at Seung Hyun.

“If you dare hurt him. I swear to god…I will kick your ing .” Seung Hyun cursed out the guy.

“Try me….” the guy muttered as he pointed the gun at Seung Hyun and at his right arm.

“No!” I yelled. The masked guy pushed me back and I fell on the ground, my back started to hurt. “Ah!” I cried in pain.
That was really painful, my back is hurting really bad…I feel like I can’t move…
Seung Hyun slowly stood up. And walked over to the guy, he punched him with his good arm and knocked the gun out of his hand.
Then one of the other guys pushed him down and started to fire on him.

“No!” I yelled. “stop it!” I yelled!

The guys looked at me, and pointed it at my face.
“please don’t…” I said as tears fell from my eyes, as I blinked they fired the gun.

I woke up yelling.
My eyes were closed. I heard people’s voices around me…
As if they were trying to calm me down.

“Dae Sung! Wake up!” I heard a younger man’s voice…it must have been Seung Ri’s.

“Dae Sung!” This time it was an older guys….Sounded like My baby….Seung Hyun.

I kept yelling and moving violently around.
They held their hands down on me…
Trying to wake me up.

“Dae Sung!” Seung Hyun yelled out again.

I couldn’t open my eyes….
“I can’t wait up. I can’t get up….My back….that dream….those guys….that girl….Was it all real? Was it a dream?”