Am I Falling Out of Love...?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

It was all good again…

Everything was back to the way it was before…

Seunghyun got all of his memory back and he is back with me.

 

I am of course really happy…but…something just seems off.

 

I stood in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist staring into the mirror.

The fog from the shower covered most of the mirror until I placed my hand on it and wiped some of it away. I sighed when I saw my-self and no one else. As soon as I was about to leave the bathroom, someone knocked on the door.

 

“Neh?” I called out.

 

“Daesungiee…Are you almost finished? I really need to pee” Seungri said on the other side.

 

“Neh I am.” I softly said and opened the door. I moved aside so Seungri could run in and take care of his business.

I walked over to Seunghyun’s room and knocked.

 

“Neh” He called out.

 

“Hyung…” I softly said. I could hear some moving on the other side and a few seconds later he opened the door.

 

“Daesung…Why did you knock?” He asked.

 

“I wanted to be polite.” I said bowing.

 

“Look it’s our room, you don’t need to knock…Just walk in” He said motioning me into the room. I nodded and walked in.

I sat down on the bed and stared at the wall. My waist was still wrapped with the towel.

 

Seunghyun sat down next to me.

He placed his hand on my cheek and made me look at him.

“You…are so amazing” He whispered and then smiled.

“I love you so, so, so much” He said as he moved in to kiss me on the lips. I pushed back and parted from him.

“What’s the matter?” He asked.

 

“Nothing…I just don’t feel like doing any of this right now…” I said standing up.

 

“But Daesung…don’t you love me?” He asked.

 

“Neh, I do Hyung…I just don’t want to ‘mess’ around right now.” I replied.

 

“Well alright then…I guess so…” he sighed. Then he stood up.

“I’ll…be out in the living room if you need me” He muttered and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

 

I sighed and lay back on the bed.

What was I doing? I love Seunghyun…I really do but…I just don’t feel the same way for him as I use too…

 

What is wrong with me…?

Am I falling out of love with him?