Coming home….Jiyong’s Road Rage.

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter twelve
Coming home….Jiyong’s Road Rage.

Nobodies POV

Seung Hyun woke up to find himself resting his head on Dae Sung’s bed and him still holding his hand. Seung Hyun let go of his hand and stood up.
He stretched and walked to the bathroom to go pee. He came back and sat back down. It was about 10:32 now. Seung Hyun looked around it was quiet in the room, it needed Music. Seung Hyun pulled out his Ipod touch and played some music. He put on Heaven by Big Bang….By them….He then turned it up some and placed it on the bedside table next to Dae Sung’s bed

Seung Hyun looked down at his Maknae. He closed his eyes and Took a hold of his hand again. He listened to the song play on the Ipod and then Dae Sung’s part came up and Seung Hyun’s rap mixed in with it.

He sat there and just kept his eyes Closed. He must’ve been like that for an hour or two, because Soon TaeYang, Seung Ri and Jiyong came. That same song Playing over and over. He had put it on repeat. They saw Seung Hyun holding his hand, and now his head was back down resting on the bed. They quietly walked over and placed the flowers and Doremon plushiest on the bed side table on the other side of Dae Sung’s bed. They were careful of the machines. Seung Ri placed one Plushy right next to Dae Sung on the bed. He then took out his camera and aimed it at the two.

“What are you doing?” TaeYang asked.

“I wanna keep this moment forever…It’s so cute.” He said smiling.

Jiyong just shook his head and Seung Ri took the picture and quickly put his camera away because Seung Hyun woke up a few seconds after it was taken. He looked at the three staring at him. But didn’t let go of Dae Sung’s hand. His vision was blurry and he rubbed his eyes with the one hand that was available.

“Nay Hyung? How is everything? Is Dae Sung doing better.” Seung Ri asked Seung Hyun.

“I don’t know he hasn’t woken up yet.” Seung Hyun said quietly.

They all sighed and found something to sit on. They were there for a few more hours, just talking. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon when Dae Sung started to wake up. His skin was pale but it started to get color back to it. When they noticed that Dae Sung was waking up they all turned eyes on him.

“Dae Sung” Seung Hyun said letting go of his hand. He opened his eyes half way, and looked at everyone. He smiled slightly. He took off his breathing mask slowly. He didn’t really need it anymore. But when he was short of breath it needed to go back on.
“Hi….Guys..” He softly said to them.

Seung Ri started to tear up. His older friend was alright. “D-Dae Sung! Your okay!” He said happily aloud. TaeYang smiled. “It’s good that you are awake now. Seung Hyun was here all night with you. He didn’t leave.” TaeYang explained to him. Dae Sung looked at Seung Hyun and then at Jiyong.

“Dae Sung, I need to ask you something” He said looking at him.

“in I think 2 or three days there is a charity concert we’re doing. Its not long, maybe a half an hour. If you are feeling better would you attend it?” Jiyong asked him.

Dae Sung looked at him and nodded. “yes….” he softly said. Seung Hyun turned off his Ipod and put it back in his pocket. “What songs….Are we singing….” he quietly asked them.

“Ummm, let me see.” Jiyong said as he opened up his notebook. “Um, Haru Haru, Lies, Heaven, Always, V.I.P and our solo songs.” He said looking at him.

“Okay.” he said softly. He looked at Seung Hyun was looking away. “Seung Hyun…”
“What.” he said in a normal tone he uses, he looked at his friend.

“Never mind…..” He said quietly.

“Well Dae Sung, your color is coming back to your skin. You must be feeling better.” TaeYang said changing the subject.

“Yeah, I feel better. I want to go home.” He said looking at TaeYang.

“Well let me go find a doctor….” He said standing up and walking out of the room.

Jiyong looked back at Dae Sung. “So do you feel all these tubes in you?”

Dae Sung shook his head. “No…I don’t feel anything.” He said looking at the tubes in his arms.

A few minutes later TaeYang came back in, with a smile on his face. “Good news Dae Sung. The Doctor said you can go home.” He said smiling.
Dae Sung smiled back at him. “Good. When?”

“Right now if you wanted to. The nurses are coming in a few minutes to get the tubes out of your arms, and disconnect the other things from you.” TaeYang explained to him.
“Yay…..” he said quietly.

A minute later a nurse came in and took all the tubes and other stuff off of him. Then she walked out. Dae Sung didn’t have a shirt on, but he did have pants on. They looked around for his black wife beater shirt until they found it in the hospital closet in his room.
They grabbed it and helped Dae Sung put it back on. Then Seung Hyun came around and placed His arm around Dae Sung’s Waist and then made Dae Sung’s Arm go around his shoulder so he can help Dae Sung move to the Car better. They slowly moved down the hallway then to the car. He placed Dae Sung in the back seat and then sat next to him.
Seung Ri got in the back seat with the other two. Jiyong got in the driver’s seat, and TaeYang in the passengers seat. Jiyong turned the car on, and then pulled out of the parking lot and then to the apartments. There was traffic so the drive was longer than 10 minutes.

“Aye! Damn traffic!” Jiyong yelled. He honked his horn.

“Jiyong, there’s no use honking the horn…we aint going anywhere’s.” TaeYang said laughing slightly.

“Maybe if I tolled them Big Bang Is in this car. Then they would move.” He said getting irritated. “Jiyong that won’t work….There’s no place for these cars to go to” TaeYang said sighing.

The cars started to move now. “YES! Finally!” Jiyong yelled but then the moving cars stopped. “DAMMIT! No! Move you freaking cars!!!” Jiyong yelled and honked his horn again.

Seung Ri and TaeYang started to laugh. “Shut up you two….it’s not funny….” Jiyong said madly.

10 more minutes in traffic went by and they only moved 200 feet. It was far to get Jiyong happy but when they stopped again. Jiyong got pissed off. TaeYang tried to calm him down. He sighed and then another 10 minutes passed and they finally started moving fully now. Jiyong got really happy. “Yes! Finally!!!! We’re moving!” He yelled out. Dae Sung was in the back, he yawned and closed his eyes. He was really tired still. Seung Hyun looked at him and then looked away. They got to the Apartments 5 minutes later. They all got out and Seung Hyun picked up Dae Sung and Carried him inside. Since he was sleeping. He laid him down on his bed, since there was stuff on TaeYang’s and Dae Sung’s bed. Seung Hyun covered him up. And walked out of the room. He cleaned the room the night before so the glass was picked up and so was the papers.

Seung Hyun walked to the living room closing his bedroom door behind him.
He sat on the couch and the others looked at him. “Seung Hyun your so nice too him.”
Seung Ri said looking at him.

“Yeah, so who cares. I’m nice. that’s what friends do” Seung Hyun said looking at the T.V.

“That’s what boyfriends do…” Jiyong said really low, and coughed before and after.
Seung Hyun looked at him. “What?” he said mad. “Nothing Seung Hyun…I did not say anything.” he said laughing. Jiyong walked to him room and closed the door, to work on more songs for the band. Seung Ri then walked to his room was getting a glass of milk and drinking it. He placed it in the sink and walked to his room. “I’m going to take a nap….” he said before leaving. He shut his door behind him. So it was only TaeYang and Seung Hyun out in the living room.

Seung Hyun looked at TaeYang. “Your not going to go in your room?” he muttered at him. TaeYang shook his head. “No…I have no reason too. I’m not writing songs, I can’t take a nap because There’s stuff all over the bed.” He said looking at the T.V. “okay then..” Seung Hyun muttered.