Cannibalism…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 16
Cannibalism…

Nobodies POV

As Dae Sung finished his shower, he got out and had a towel wrapped around his waist.
The bathroom door was unlocked. As Dae Sung was looking in the mirror, he gave him-self a weird look. He was feeling much stronger, but his skin didn’t have much color to it anymore. “I need to get out in the sun….” He said sighing to him-self.

A few minutes later someone walked in the door, Dae Sung looked at the person and it was Seung Hyun, his lover. Seung Hyun closed the door behind him and walked up to Dae Sung, he placed his hands on his cheeks and brought him into a kiss. He pushed
Dae Sung up against a wall lightly and started to make out with him. Dae Sung threw his arms around Seung Hyun’s neck and brought him closer.
They were in there like that for 10 minutes before someone walked up on them…it was Jiyong.

“…….” Jiyong just looked at the two against the wall making out. Dae Sung and Seung Hyun just looked at him, as Jiyong slowly walked back out and back to his room. Dae Sung laughed softly as he walked out of the bathroom with his clean clothes and went to Seung Hyun’s room. Seung Hyun closed the door behind them, and watched as Dae Sung got dressed.

Jiyong was in his room sitting at his desk, drawing little stick figure pictures, first was one of him throwing TaeYang out of the window, then the next one was coming to his aid and apologizing. Then the next one was him running his over with a huge Semi-truck and laughing as he did so. Jiyong sighed as he placed the Drawings in a folder titled “Plans for the future” Hehehehe…..Jiyong then pulled out his songs notebook, where he write his songs in. He turned to the last page that had writing on it. He never finished the song…It was called. “Forever you….” he sighed as he picked up a pencil and started to complete the puzzle he hummed out the tune aloud.

“Forever you will be in my arms, Forever baby I will love you.
I will never let you go, I am here to stay. I’m so sorry I treated you that way.
Please forgive me…Forever you will be my love.
Baby, please….Forever you….Forever you will be my missing heart.
Forever you and I always…..”

Jiyong couldn’t think of anything else to write. He rest his cheek on his hand and rested his arm on the desk. He kept tapping the pencil on the desk with his free hand. He was thinking. All that cursing earlier took the life out of him. Jiyong finally closed his notebook and left it there. He his laptop, and waited for it to load.

Finally it did and he went on….Guess where….Myspace.
He logged on his account using his email.
[email protected]
And his password…
“Wonderboy”.

He scrolled down to his status and typed in.
“I have devilish plans…..Muwahahaha”
He check his messages he had 275 New unread.
They were all from fan girls.
He answered a few back.
He checked his comments and he had 666 new comments.
“Umm, that number scares me….” Jiyong muttered aloud.
Some of the comments were by the same damn girl. Who sent him millions of messages too. >……< Jiyong got irritated.
He decided to check his Photo comments. He had 346 new comments some from that girl again. “Maybe I should delete her…..” he said aloud…. “But I can’t…..” he said to him-self…. “It’s my mother.”

Jiyong sighed as he went to his blog and wrote a new blog titled. “Big Bang @ the Annual Charity concert for Cancer kids tomorrow”

This is what the blog said.

“Yo what’s up people! This is Kwon Jiyong. Aka G-Dragon from Big Bang.
I just wanted to remind you that we are attending the Charity Concert tomorrow. Please come out and join us as we raise money for Children with Cancer and other illness.
Do a good thing come out! There will be food! :D There will be music ß----Provided by Muwah! Big Bang! We have specials for you all. And one lucky woman may be selected to come up on stage with us! So have your-selves ready. Come out and join us.

Love,
Kwon Jiyong.”

Jiyong Re-read his blog over to make sure he had everything right. He nodded to him-self and posted it. A few minutes later he already had like 10 comments about it.
He laughed. He went to his friend Request page and looked at all of the 103 people that wanted to be his friend, he accepted them, Then he logged off of his Myspace. And then logged on Facebook, with the same Email and Password. He had lots of wall comments, Picture comments, Messages and friend Request. He accepted the friend Request and only answered back some messages and wall comments. He had activity requests which he ignored. He updated his status saying the same thing that was on his Myspace. He logged off then checked his email. To see if he had anything from Mr. Yang.

“Nothing….exciting….” he muttered to him-self he clicked off of the internet and then turned his computer off. He walked out of his room to see if those two were finished in the bathroom. They weren’t in there. But Dae Sung’s dirty clothes were. So he picked them up and placed them next to TaeYang’s door. He then heard the Maknae yell something….

Seung Ri sat on the couch. We he saw Jiyong come out of his bedroom. He got ready to hide. But saw him walk in the bedroom. He sighed with relief, but tensed back up when he came out of the bathroom with Dae Sung’s dirty clothes. He didn’t se Dae Sung or Seung Hyun come out of the bathroom earlier, so he thought….

“HOLY !! YOU ATE DAE SUNG!!!!” Seung Ri stood up and yelled.
“OH MY GOD! YOU MONSTER!!! WHY! HE WAS JUST A KID!” Seung Ri continued to yell. Jiyong just looked at him like he was crazy and walked to the bathroom. He closed the door, so he could go pee.

TaeYang walked out of his room to see what the commotion was all about. He saw Seung Ri cowering behind a small couch table. “What in the world are you doing Seung Ri…”

“Jiyong ate Dae Sung!” he said frantically.
TaeYang looked at the clothes and picked them up. “Seung Ri….these are dirty clothes. Dae Sung Changed out of them so he could take a shower….Jiyong did not eat Dae Sung.” TaeYang said as he threw Dae Sung’s clothes in the laundry basket.
He walked back out and looked at Seung Ri cowering still.

“I won’t believe that…..I have to see Dae Sung alive for my-self.” He said whimpering…
TaeYang rolled his eyes and walked back to his room and closed the door.

Jiyong walked back out and then went to the kitchen, Seung Ri flinching with every step he took when he was close by him. He watched Jiyong closely, as Jiyong grabbed a glass cup and poured orange juice in them. Then added a little bit of vodka. He put them both away and drank his orange juice. “Oh man that feels good” he said softly. As he continued to drink the Vodka-Orange juice. He finished and left the cup in the sink. He walked past Seung Ri, he swore he heard Seung Ri mumble something like “Cannibal”
He went to his room and closed the door. He went to his bed and laid down. He was super tired. Tomorrow was the big day….