This is your warning?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 72
This is your warning?

Nobodies POV

The Tallest guy who was the guy that Seung-Hyun was wrestling around with back at the apartments, turned to his friend took his gun away from him and pointed it at Seung-Hyun’s head.

“Who are you…?” Seung-Hyun asked the Blue-eyed Korean-American guy

“Well…You know who I am.” The Korean-American guy said to Seung-Hyun. “I’m the one who attacked your boy, Dae Sung back at the Movie Theater…And I was also the only one to get away.” He explained.

Seung-Hyun just looked at him. He tried to not pay any attention to the gun being pointed at his head. He just swallowed. “I’m asking for your name….” Seung-Hyun asked him with a cold manner.

The Korean-American guy just smiled. “My name?” He started out. He then pulled the gun away and bent forward to Seung-Hyun’s ear “You do not have anything to do with my name, for you do not need it” He whispered.

Seung-Hyun just stood there as he whispered in his ear. The guy stood straight up and pointed the gun back at Seung-Hyun. He smiled. “So ‘Hyung’ why are you following me and do not say it is because you want revenge for your lovely Dae Sung”

“That is the ONLY reason why I am after you, besides the point of you coming into OUR apartment and attacking US! You even hurt a woman who had nothing to do with this!” Seung-Hyun yelled this only made him smile.

“Wow Seung-Hyun” He said as he started to clap with the gun in his hand, by now a few more guys showed up and surrounded Seung-Hyun and the Korean-American guy, they all pointed the guns at Seung-Hyun. “You are being very difficult right now.” He muttered as he placed the gun down by his side.
He watched Seung-Hyun’s eye movements.
“Hmmm? Why are you looking around? Look at me I say!” The guy said as he pointed the gun at Seung-Hyun, Seung-Hyun instantly drew his eyes up to the attacker and locked eyes with him.
“That’s better.”

“I just have a request.” Seung-Hyun started to say.

“But I though you were here for revenge?” The guy muttered keeping the gun pointed at him.

“If I don’t do anything violent towards you or the other men, promise you will leave us alone and we will forget about everything that happened” Seung-Hyun finished.

The guy just smiled. “Somehow I don’t believe that.” He muttered.

“Well you’re going to have too” Seung-Hyun muttered back at him. He then held out his hand. “Deal”

The guy just stared at it and smiled; he lowered his gun and walked to him. Just as he was going to shake hands with him, Seung-Hyun quickly spun around and kicked the gun away from the Guy. He fell back on the ground but quickly got back up.
Seung-Hyun turned around to run but the guys were getting ready to shoot him.

“Stop don’t shoot him.” The Korean-American guy said smiling. “This is quite fun actually.” He muttered.

Seung-Hyun looked around and picked up the gun he kicked out of the guys hand and pointed it at him. “Are you serious ‘Hyung’ really now?” He said softly.
He walked over to Seung-Hyun and then ducked down as Seung-Hyun swung the weapon at him. He then kicked the back of his legs to make Seung-Hyun fall down.
He grabbed the gun back and Shot out bullets next to him.

He wasn’t smiling anymore.
He bent down to Seung-Hyun’s level.
“Listen ‘Hyung’ I don’t want to kill you…Yet. So just stay out of my way. Let this be your warning.” He muttered before standing up straight and walking away with his posse.
Seung-Hyun just laid there on the ground for a few minutes before sitting up, he looked around and then stood up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

That Jerk!
I should’ve shot out the gun while I had the chance! But I did I not!
AHHHHH!

I’m so stupid!
I have a headache…
Crap…

I looked around the alley and around the corner to make sure they left.
I then made the trip home.
I felt like I was defeated…