How is he?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 44
How is he?

TaeYang’s POV

After what had happened to Dae Sung, we were all watching our backs.
Seung Hyun was constantly looking around the area of the theater, and also inside.
He has been asking to see the security tapes. But they just keep saying the police have it in evidence.
It has been a few days since the attack on Dae Sung and he is still in a coma.
Every morning, Seung Hyun goes and visits Dae Sung in the hospital…and he stays there until either I or Jiyong can came and pick him up in time for dinner.

I just hope that Dae Sung will pull through this…
And hope that Seung Hyun doesn’t find those guys but the police do.
Cause if Seung Hyun finds one of them.
Or all of them….He will seriously do some damage to them…
Or even kill them…

We just arrived at the hospital, Seung Hyun was already here.
We found him holding Dae Sung’s hand. He looked at us as we walked in.

“Hey Seung Hyun?” I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey Young-Bae….” He replied back to me softly.
Jiyong walked in and placed a bouquet of flowers down on the bedside table, and then stood next to me. Seung Ri placed a Doremon plushie down next to Dae Sung in the bed.

“How is he?” I asked looking at Dae Sung. His eyes were closed. He had bruises on his face. He looked a mess.

Seung Hyun looked at Dae Sung. “Not so good. The Doctor came in and told me that his heart rate had dropped before I came and there were other problems with his health. He had internal bleeding from the beatings. It just wasn’t good….” Seung Hyun said softly.

I looked at Seung Hyun with sad eyes. I then looked at Jiyong and whispered in his ear.
“Call Mr. Yang, Tell him what happened last night. And to cancel everything for the next month and a half for us….I don’t think we would be doing much of anything right now….” I said softly into Jiyong’s ear. Jiyong nodded and walked out of the room. Seung Ri watched him walk out and followed after him.

I looked back at Seung Hyun and Dae Sung. “Let’s just pray that he comes out of this coma soon, Right Hyung?” I said to him, placing both of my hands down on his shoulders. He nodded slowly. And kept Dae Sung’s hand in his.
G-Dragon’s POV

Before we left to go to the hospital to visit Dae Sung. We stopped by a small shop.
That sold Flowers, Chocolates, Stuffed animals, etc… I bought Dae Sung some flowers.
They were pretty….so that’s why I got them.

Seung Ri bought him a Doremon Plushie.
And Young-Bae got him a necklace from the Jewelry store next door.

Then we left for the hospital.
When we got there and walked right into Dae Sung’s room, Seung Hyun was there holding his hand.
We placed our gift’s down on the table and stood next to the bedside looking at Dae Sung.
But then Young-Bae turned to me and told me to go call Mr. Yang and tell him about Dae Sung. And to cancel whatever we were suppose to do for the next month and a half.

So I walked out, and Seung Ri followed me.
That little boy…You gotta love him.
I laughed to my-self.

No NO! I didn’t say that! I ment. That stupid boy! Why is he following me!
I should pimp slap him! Then I laughed EVILY in my mind.

“Hahaha….” I laughed softly under my breath. Seung Ri just looked at me. Then I looked at him as I stopped walking when I was outside of the room and pulled out my cell phone.

“What?” I said looking at him.

“Nothing, Hyung….” He said softly.

“Whatever….” I muttered as I dialed Mr. Yang’s number and listened to the ringing tone.
A moment later he picked up.

“Yobosayo.” He said.

“Mr. Yang. Its me Jiyong.” I started out.

“Jiyong? Why are you calling me this early?” He sounded busy.

“There was an accident last night. With Dae Sung….” I said softly. I leaned up against the wall.

“What happened?” Mr. Yang sounded alert now.

“We went to see a movie last night, and then during the movie, I guess Dae Sung needed to use the bathroom. So he left. And he didn’t come back for the rest of the movie.
We the movie was over an hour later. We couldn’t find him. Then a man came running out of the bathroom yelling for someone to call 119. So Seung Hyun ran in there and we ran after him….” I started. I was going to cry…it felt like it. You can tell by my voice.
Seung Ri placed a hand on my shoulder. And I continued to talk.

“We saw him on the floor, all bloodied and bruised up…Like someone had ganged up on him. And now he’s at the hospital….we’re here now.” I said softly.

There wasn’t an answer on the other end.
Finally after a few minutes Mr. Yang spoke up.
“Why didn’t you tell me this last night….” He said sighing.

“We were scared….Frightened. We were thinking. I’m sorry.” I said apologizing to Mr. Yang. He then sighed again.

“Well alright then tha-“ I cut him off.

“Young-Bae wanted me to tell you to cancel all of our appearances for the next month and a half, Or until Dae Sung gets out of his Coma…” I said listening to the phone.

“He’s in a coma?” He said kinda irritated.

“Yeah….the doctors said it doesn’t look to good. They don’t know when he will wake up.” I said as I finally sat down on the ground.

“Jiyong….I can’t cancel your guys appearances….I can cancel Dae Sung’s and that’s-” I cut him off again.

“Cancel Seung Hyun’s too….” I muttered. “He really needs to be by Dae Sung’s side…Dae Sung needs him right now….” I said softly.

Mr. Yang didn’t say anything for a few minutes.
Then he finally started to say something.
“Alright then…..” he said softly.

Jiyong hung up, and looked at Seung Ri “what?”

“Nothing, Hyung….” He said softly.
I shrugged and walked back into Dae Sung’s room, Seung Ri followed me. ----------------------------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

Oh man….Ummmmmm…..
I aint got nothing to say.
We still have to work for the next month and a half except for Seung Hyun….and of course Dae Sung. I sighed as soon as we walked back into the room.
I was hoping that Dae Sung woke up….

But he didn’t….

Jiyong walked up to Young-Bae and whispered in his ear.
“Mr. Yang said he would only cancel Dae Sung’s, but I got him to cancel Seung Hyun’s too” he said softly in his ear.
Young-Bae nodded.

I just sat in a chair next to the door. My stomach growled really loud.
And then Young-Bae looked at me….So did Jiyong.

“What?” I said looking at them.

“Are you hungry Maknae?” Young-Bae asked me.
I just looked at him and then slowly nodded.

“Yessss…..Very hungry I am.” I said weirdly.

Young-Bae sighed. “Well alright then.” he said as he moved to the door. “Let’s go get something to eat.” He said as he stood at the door.
Seung Ri stood up and Jiyong walked over.

“Hyung Come on.” I said looking at him. He just sat there holding Dae Sung’s hand.

“Seung Hyun….You have to eat something. He’ll be fine by him-self for a little bit.” Young-Bae Said looking at the older male.

Seung Hyun just shook his head.
“I’m not eating….until Dae Sung wakes up.” he muttered.
Jiyong sighed.

“Seung Hyun…..You haven’t eaten anything in the past days since he’s been here.” Jiyong muttered. Seung Hyun didn’t even look back. He just shrugged.

“We’ll bring you something back then” Young-Bae said sighing as he made me and Jiyong move out of the room and out of the hospital. T.O.P’s POV

I will never leave his side…
I will never move…
I will wait for him to wake up.
I will continue to hold his hand.
I will not do anything until…

He wakes up….