Are you okay?...

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 74
Are you okay?...

Nobodies POV

It was the next morning, Jiyong walked out of his room and smiled when he saw Dae Sung and Seung-Hyun sleeping together on the couch.
He then walked to the kitchen, soon after Seung Ri walked out of Jiyong’s room and over to the couch.
“Jiyongie…Why are the two-” Jiyong cut him off.

“They must’ve fallen asleep there. Leave them be, Lets cook breakfast” Jiyong said as he started to get some breakfast stuff out.

“Okay….” Seung Ri said as he walked over to Jiyong.
The smell of the food was carried through-out the apartment, Dae Sung smelt the food and opened his eyes.
It must’ve been a while since Jiyong and Seung Ri came out because Park and Tae Yang were awake and out of their bedrooms.

He wanted to sit up but Seung-Hyun’s arm was around him and Dae Sung was on the inside while Seung-Hyun was closer to the edge.
He slowly moved Seung-Hyun’s arm off of him and carefully got off the couch without waking him.
The others were sitting at the table besides Seung Ri who was cooking.

“Good morning guys.” Dae Sung said looking at them smiling slightly. He was really tired.
Last nights events were scary.

“Good morning Dae Sung” TaeYang said smiling.
Park smiled too she already took her shower and got dressed, she had to go to the hospital in a little bit to do some work but she would be back.

“Good Morning Park” Dae Sung said smiling.

“Morning” She said softly, she looked uneasy right now.

“Are you okay?” Dae Sung asked park

“Yeah….I’m fine. Just a little dizzy that’s all” she said trying to smile.
Dae Sung nodded and slowly walked over to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

“I need to call Choi about the results.” TaeYang said breaking the silence. “I wanna know what he found out.” He added.

“Did Seung-Hyun find the guy?” Seung Ri said from the kitchen.

“Obviously not…” Jiyong said sighing. “Maybe he did find him but he got away? I dunno but anyways…Where’s that food Maknae!” Jiyong said trying to be funny at the end.

“It’s coming….” He said coming out with the food.
TaeYang looked at Park.

“Hey. Are you sure your okay?” Tae Yang asked looking at her.
She was spacing out, looking at the table, her hair falling in her eyes.
He pushed back some of her hair so he could see them.
“Hey Park? Did you hear me?” He said again.

She snapped out of it and looked at Tae Yang.
“Yeah, I’m fine” She softly. “I think imma just go to work” She said standing up.
“I’ll be back in a while to check up on Dae Sung” She said as she bowed before walking to the door and leaving.

TaeYang just sighed.
“What’s wrong with her?” Jiyong asked looking at the door.

“I don’t know” TaeYang said sighing once more.