It was all a dream…It’s alright I’m here…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 56
It was all a dream…It’s alright I’m here…

Dae Sung’s POV

I was able to open my eyes, after I stopped yelling.
I felt a cold-wet towel placed upon my head and the water trickling down my head. that’s when I started to wake up.
I calmed down from the screaming.
When I opened my eyes. It was 9:47(AM) still in the morning.
Seung Hyun was holding my hand.

TaeYang was the one who put the Wet-Towel on my forehead, Jiyong was sitting next to me. And Seung Ri was standing next to that detective dude from yesterday.
“Where’s Seung Hyun!” I yelled.

Seung Hyun placed a hand down on my cheek. “Baby, calm down…It’s alright I’m here.” Seung Hyun said softly.

“But you were shot, and then me too” I said out of breath.

“It was all a dream” Jiyong said looking at me.

“But it felt real…” I said softly.

“You looked fine when you came out of your room at about 1:00 in the morning” Young-Bae said looking at me.

“That part was real?” I asked.

Jiyong slowly nodded. “what else do you think was real?” he asked.

“That bloody girl…and then that guy. The one who attacked me in the theater…they both said the same thing that the guy on the phone said….” I started out. “You should never be left alone…” I said as I looked at them.

Seung Hyun just sat there holding my hand.

“The girl was crying…like she needed help. She was bleeding all over…then she attacked me.” I said as I caught my breath. “then I thought I had woken up to a window breaking…and guys-” I was cut off by Jiyong.

“Somebody did break a window, they broke a few actually. They threw rocks at it.
That was about 4:00 am. I woke up when they threw the second one and then the third and fourth one startled me.” Jiyong explained.
“That’s probably what you heard in your dream Dae Sung” Seung Ri said looking at me.

“Then what about….” Dae Sung I started but didn’t finish.

“Seung Hyun actually got out of bed to see what was wrong, and then and he looked out the window and said he saw nothing” Young-Bae explained.

“Just like in my dream….” I said softly.

“Then a bird flew past the window really fast and startled us all and then of course Seung Ri backed up into a table and knocked the big book off the small table, and I swear it sounded like a gun shot.” Jiyong muttered. “That was some freaky ….” he added.

I just sighed and looked away.
“Some how….it felt real to me….” I muttered under my breath, as I to my side, letting go of Seung Hyun’s hand.
“He has a scar on his left hand…he wasn’t wearing any gloves. They were tanned hands. He was wearing a mask…but his eyes were distinctive…they weren’t brown, they were like Bluish color…” I said describing the color of his eyes and what his hands looked liked.

“maybe he was an American” Seung Ri said looking at me.

“No, he was Korean…The shape of his eyes, his voice. He spoke Korean very good…” I explained to him, as I sat up.
“I have a headache…” I muttered before I stood up, but fell back. Seung Hyun caught me.

“You need to rest….” he told me. I just looked a him. He laid me back down.

“My back hurts…” I said as I looked at him.

“I don’t know what I can do about it….The doctor said resting is the best thing.” Seung Hyun said looking at me.
I just sighed.

“okay then…” I muttered.
He sighed.

“Well me and Choi-Boy, are going to go out for breakfast. We’ll be back later tonight.” Seung Ri said smiling. Him and Choi were holding hands, and Jiyong looked at the two. He felt very uneasy about it. And moved away from them.

I looked away from them. I don’t know what they is planning but imma stay out of it.

They walked out of the room and Jiyong left to go to his room.
Young-Bae stood up. “Dae Sung…Imma call Park, and have her come over here to do a check up on you, to make sure everything is alright. She may be staying here for a little bit to make sure you’ll be okay…” Young-Bae explained to me…all I did was nodded, and he walked out. Closing the door behind him…

“FINALLY! We got time alone together again” Seung Hyun said excitedly.
He got off the bed and went over to the side I was facing. He looked me in the eyes.
“Hey baby…” he said smiling. And was going to give me a kiss, but moved my head and he kissed my cheek in-stead. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m still worried about that dream!” I said looking at him.
“Seung Hyun, you know I believe in that stuff!” I said slightly raising my voice.

“I know you do Baby. But I’ll have Choi look into that phone call record tomorrow, and about your dreams I don’t know what to do. We’ll wait for tonight to see if it happens again. We’ll have Park stay over night just in-case.” He said looking at me.

I didn’t answer him. He just sighed.

------------------------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

“Dae Sung…..” I said softly.
He just looked at me.

“what.” that’s all he could say.

I looked at him and stood up, I walked to the door.
“I’ll leave you alone…..” I muttered and opened it up.

“No wait. I’m sorry.” he said softly.
I looked back at him and closed the door.
“I am just worried about that dream…” He softly said.
I walked back over to him, and then I got on the bed. He looked at him, as I leaned over to give him a kiss. “Dae Sung…It’s alright….I’m here…I will protect you” I said softly after a brief moment away from our kiss.

“you promise….” He said softly, looking at me.

“I promise” I said going back in for another kiss.
We kept it there for a while now.
At least we were able to have another moment with each other.
It’s been a while…Since we were so intimate….

I love this boy…
I love Dae Sung…So much.