You can’t take him away from me

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 48
You can’t take him away from me

Nobodies POV

About an hour after the guy who is named Woo Bin Choi left.
The Big Bang members were talking to each other.

Jiyong was standing and sitting on the window seal.
“Aye…..Young-Bae. When Dae Sung wakes up. You know, we should go to the beach.
I think its time that we all get some sunshine in. you know. A vacation for us.
Just for a weekend.” Jiyong said happily.
It was still raining.

TaeYang laughed. “Yes Jiyong. That’s if it stops raining….” He said smiling.

“The beach sounds nice right about now…” Seung Ri said laughing.

Seung Hyun smiled as he walked out of the rooms bathroom. He had took a shower, and put on clothes that TaeYang brought to the hospital.
He sat back down on the seat and held Dae Sung’s hand.

“And I will be with him 24/7.…I will not let him out of my sight when we are out.” Seung Hyun said smiling.

TaeYang smiled too.
Then Seung Ri squealed “Awwwww…you two are so cute Hyung.” Seung Ri said referring to him and Dae Sung. Seung Hyun laughed and smiled.

“Thanks Maknae…” he said softly.

“He looked so much healthier right now.” Jiyong said smiling slightly. “Its as if he is only sleeping.” a tear came out of is eye.

They were just smiling and Laughing. Talking about what to do when Dae Sung wakes up. Talking about memories when a few doctors and Dae Sung’s parents walked in. the Big Bang members looked at them. Seung Hyun turned to see. He stood up and blocked their way to Dae Sung.

“You’re not going to take him away from me!” he said raising his voice

The doctor sighed. “Please move. It is the family’s wishes that the plug be pulled.” he said quite content.

“No! you can’t take Dae Sung away from him!” Seung Ri walked over and shouted.
“Young man…please-” the guy was cut off by Seung Hyun.

“you haven’t even tried to wait! It is still to early to do this….” Seung Hyun started out. Tears were about to fall. “Dae Sung means so much to me. I’m sure he means a lot to you…but. I love him enough to wait as long as it takes for him to wake up from this.” he said…the tears started to come out. “Even if it takes years….I will wait”

“I’m sorry but-” He was cut off by TaeYang this time.

“why can’t you all just wait! He could wake up tomor-” TaeYang was cut off by Dae Sung’s mom.

“YOU DON’T KNOW THAT!!!” She yelled crying. “I don’t want him to suffer.” she said softly.

“Don’t you think we’re suffering too” Jiyong said to her as he stood up.

“he is my son. I have the right to say whatever I want” She muttered.

“Would you stop being selfish!” Seung Hyun yelled.

“I am not being selfish!” Dae Sung’s mother yelled.

“Yes you are. You are trying to take him away from his dreams, his friends, his career, his fans and his lover….” TaeYang said as he walked over. “you’re not taking Dae Sung away from us…..” he finished off.

The doctor in the back pulled out a Walkie talkie. “Get the security guards….”

The 4 Big Bang members stood in a line blocking their way to Dae Sung.
A minute later 5 security guards ran in. they went over to the 4 guys and struggle with them.

“Let me go!” Seung Hyun yelled. “You can’t take him away from me! You can’t do this!!!!!!” he continued to yell.

“stop!” Seung Ri yelled as one of the guards tackled Seung Ri to the ground. And hand cuffed him. “Get off of me!”

Jiyong ran over after breaking free of the other guard. He jumped on the back of the guard who tackled Seung Ri to the ground. “Let him go! You fat pig!” Jiyong yelled.
The other security guard grabbed Jiyong and threw him to the ground and handcuffed him.

TaeYang just stood there. He was pissed but he wasn’t going to fight back. The Security guard handcuffed him and took him out into the hallway. Then the guard that tackled Seung Ri pulled him up and struggled with him to bring him out to the hallway with TaeYang. Then the same thing with Jiyong. But Seung Hyun wasn’t going without a fight.

“Please! Don’t do this to him! He’ll wake up! You have to wait!” Seung Hyun yelled.
“Please just wait!” he yelled.

Two other guards came up and tried to wrestle Seung Hyun. But he wasn’t going to give up. Tears came out of his eyes. As a few more Guards came in.
They had a stun gun and they shot it at Seung Hyun.
Seung Hyun fell to the ground, his vision was blurry. He wasn’t going to give up.

“Dae Sung.” he muttered as he tried to reach for him. But he out.
They handcuffed him and carried him out of the room. The doctors moved forward to proceed with what they were doing.

Out in the hallway.
You can hear Jiyong yell.
People looked over to see what was going on.
Park looked from the front desk.

“You can’t kill Dae Sung!” Jiyong yelled as he kept struggling with them.
“don’t you dare pull that ing plug!” Jiyong continued to yell.
The guys pulled them through the hallway, and passed Park. She stood aside as she watched the scene happened

“Don’t let them do this!” Seung Ri yelled.

It felt like slow motion to them as they were pulled out of the hospital.
Then they heard a cry from inside the room Dae Sung was in.
Jiyong looked over. Thinking that was it. It was over….
They took his friend away from him.

They saw the mother run out of the room.
Then more doctors run in.

The guards stopped pulling the BB members away.
“What’s going on!? What happened!” TaeYang said

“Is he dead…..” Jiyong asked softly. Looking at the doorway to Dae Sung’s room.

Seung Hyun laid on the ground on his side. Handcuffed. The Security guard didn’t un-cuff him, instead he placed him down and walked to the room.
So did some of the hospital staff.
Park came from behind her counter and ran over to Dae Sung’s room, when she saw what they saw. She covered and backed up to the wall on the other side of the hallway.

She couldn’t believe what she saw.
“Oh my god….” She said softly under her breath behind her hand.
Jiyong looked at her.

“What! What happened!” Jiyong yelled. The security guard smacked him upside the head.
“OMFG! If you hit me one more time imma kill you-” the guy hit him again.

Park looked at Jiyong. “he’s…….” She continued on…..

“…..Awake…..”