Back to the scene of the crime.

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 61
Back to the scene of the crime.

G-Dragon’s POV

I made it to the Movie theater and was surprised to see the cops still here.
They were investigating still…
Or maybe they want to watch a movie also.

I laughed to my-self as I walked in the theater and went up to the ticket person.
“Excuse me miss” I said politely. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Yes, how can I help you?” She said nicely.

I smiled back at her, “Can I have one ticket to ‘Wonderful’ please cute girl” I said smiling.

She started to blush and nodded she got the ticket and I handed her the money.
I winked at her and walked away.
I laughed when I got to the concession stand.

“Hmmm, what should I get this time” I said aloud to my-self..

“how can I help you” A man said looking at me from behind the register.

“Oh yes can I get a bag of them twizzlers, a medium popcorn with lots of butter and a small soda please” I said getting my money out, I handed it to the man.
He came back a few minutes later with my stuff, I bowed slightly and walked away with my food and drink items.

I sat down in my seat in the theater room my movie was playing.
I sighed and waited for it to start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

We pulled up into the movie theater, and I got out.
The police were still here. I turned to Choi.

“Why are they still here?” I asked him.

Choi looked at the police looking around, I guess for clues.
He shrugged and looked at me.
“I guess there are still looking for clues, you know for what happened to Dae Sung” He explained to me.
I nodded and walked in the theater I walked up to the girl.
The same one that Jiyong was just talking to.
When she looked up at me she smiled also.

“hello” She said.

I smiled back at her. “hello, um can I ask you a question” I asked her.

She nodded at me.
“Go ahead.” she said smiling.

“Have you seen Jiyong? You know from Big Bang.” I asked her.
She smiled and nodded.

“of course I have. He just bought a ticket for the ‘Wonderful’ movie” she said looking at me.

I sighed with relief he was here. “Can I have two tickets please…for that movie” I said handing her money.

She just looked at me.
“But that movie started like 15 minutes ago. You still want to see it?” She asked me.
I nodded. Choi walked inside after talking with the police who were outside.
“Alright here you go.” She said as she took the money and handed me the tickets,
I then walked off. Choi followed after me.
I walked to the room where the movie was showing and looked around.
I didn’t see him.
So I sat down. Next to an empty seat which was holding popcorn, twizzlers and a soda.

Choi sat down next to me.
I just waited to see if he would come back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
G-Dragon’s POV

Oh man I needed to pee so bad!
It felt good to relieve my-self.
I walked out of the stall. And part of the bathroom was blocked off, because this was the same bathroom that Dae Sung was attacked in.

I looked at the mirror and he area around it, that was closed off too.
It was the broken one, where the guys slammed Dae Sung’s head against.
I sighed as I washed my hands.

“It must have been so horrible for you Dae Sung.” I said softly as I walked out of the bathroom and back to where my movie was playing.
When I went to my seat I saw two people kissing I didn’t recognize who it was at first until I sat down and I was eating my twizzlers.

Then I looked back over seeing nothing wrong at first, but then quickly turned my head back to them and knew it was Seung Ri and Choi. I jumped up out of my seat spilling my twizzlers. “MY TWIZZLERS!” I yelled out. Good thing there was like no body in the theater.

Seung Ri and Choi stopped kissing and looked at me.
“Jiyong, I didn’t know you were here?” Seung Ri played it casually.

“ that, you so knew I was here! Don’t ing lie to me.” I yelled as I turned and walked out of the theater room, then I walked past the pretty lady and then outside.
Choi and Seung Ri followed after me.

I stopped walking and turned around.
“STOP FOLLOWING ME!” I yelled.
And then ran off.

Seung Ri and Choi then walked to the car,
As I walked to the mall.

…2 mile walk.
I’ll manage.
As long as I get away from him.
For now…