I don’t know how to tell you this…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter thirteen.
I don’t know how to tell you this…

Nobodies POV

A few hours have passed by and it was about 7:47 at night. The sun was going down, it was a pretty sun set. Seung Hyun decided to go in his room. Seung Ri and Jiyong were cooking food for dinner. TaeYang was setting up the table. Seung Hyun walked in his room and closed the door behind him. He looked at Dae Sung who was sleeping. The color returned to his face. Which was good. Seung Hyun walked over to him and sat down on the chair and looked at him.

“Dae Sung….You changed me in so many ways….I don’t know how to tell you….
I thought we were just really good friends when you joined our band 3 years ago. I’m so happy, that we met. You were one of the best friends I could ask for alongside Jiyong, TaeYang and Seung Ri. When you came out to us that you were gay. I didn’t know how to handle it. I’m sorry for getting mad at you. I’m just really stubborn I guess…” He started out “We’ve been through so much….And I am happy to call you my friend. But I’m hoping to call you more than that Dae Sung…..” He said looking at his younger friend. He stood up an gave Dae Sung a small kiss on the lips. He then walked to his door….and got ready to open it…

“Hyung….do you…Love me…” Dae Sung said quietly and softly.

Seung Hyun stopped whatever he was doing. And turned around slowly. “Dae Sung…I….” He started out. “you heard everything I said?” He said then.

Dae Sung turned his head slowly to look at him. He nodded. “Yes, I did….”
Seung Hyun looked at him and walked back to the chair and sat down, he took Dae Sung’s hand in his. “Dae Sung…I do love you….I just don’t know how to tell you….” He said looking at him. Dae Sung looked at him, as a tear rolls down his cheek. “Hyung…” He softly said looking at him. Seung Hyun stood up and then laid down on the bed with him. He got under the covers with Dae Sung.

[T.O.P and Dae Sung Moment -Nothing Explicit-]

Seung Hyun faced Dae Sung when he was in the bed.
He then got on top of him, holding his weight up so he wouldn’t hurt Dae Sung’s frail body. He was still weak from the sickness. Seung Hyun then leaned his head down and started to kiss him, Dae Sung wrapped his arms around his neck. As if he was bringing him closer. They kept that kiss for minutes and minutes. They stopped after 10 minutes though. Seung Hyun looked at him, and Dae Sung smiled. Seung Hyun rolled onto the side and Dae Sung Cuddled him-self into Seung Hyun’s arms. They ended up falling asleep like that. But the covers were on them to keep them warm.
Seung Ri was just finishing Making dinner as Jiyong, was placing the food on the table. TaeYang was bringing drinks out for everyone. Then Seung Ri noticed something. “Hey guys. Where did Seung Hyun go?” He said looking around.
TaeYang finished placing the drinks and beer on the table and looked at the couch. “He’s probably in his room with Dae Sung.” He said as he stretched. Jiyong placed the last remaining food dishes on the table. And sighed. “Seung Ri go get those two. Please” Jiyong asked as he at down at the table so did TaeYang. Seung Ri nodded and then walked to Seung Hyun’s room. He knocked on the door first, and then opened it. He saw them on the bed cuddling, and sleeping. He then closed the door Quietly. “Jiyong, Their sleeping in the bed together. Do you want me to wake them up?” He said looking at Jiyong…

“If they want to eat, then yeah wake them up.” Jiyong said as he waited for Seung Ri to wake them up. Seung Ri nodded and went back in the room.

He walked over to Seung Hyun’s side of the bed an lightly tapped him. He forgot that Seung Hyun was really hard to wake up. He sighed, and then went over to Dae Sung’s side. “Hyung, wake up Dinner is ready” he said lightly tapping him. Dae Sung opened his eyes and then looked at Seung Ri. “What happened.” He said softly.

“Dinner is ready. Wake up Seung Hyun and come eat. Jiyong is getting Anxious.” Seung Ri said standing up. He walked out of the room, and Dae Sung looked at Seung Hyun he kissed him and then plopped him-self on top of him. That startled Seung Hyun and he opened his eyes and smiled. “Hey.” He said softly. “Come on Hyung, we have to go eat. Dinner is ready.” He said standing up slowly so he wont get dizzy and fall down. Dae Sung coughed and turned around to do so. He still had Pneumonia in him. Seung Hyun looked at him. “Are you alright?” he asked Dae Sung nodded.

“Come on Hyun! Lets go eat.” he said smiling. “That’s the smile we all missed.” he said laughing. He stood up and walked over with Dae Sung they walked to the dinner table and sat down next to each other. They served them-selves, but Seung Hyun served Dae Sung for him. They started to eat, and Jiyong kept looking at the two.
He coughed, as he choked on some food.

“Are you okay Hyung?” Seung Ri said patting his back. Jiyong nodded and went back to eating his food. He stopped a minute later and looked at Seung Hyun and Dae Sung who were laughing, and whispering things into each others ears.

“Okay, what is going on between you two…” Jiyong asked looking at them.
“Nothing, why?” Dae Sung softly said looking at Jiyong.
“Then why are you two giggling…and whispering, and smiling. That’s really not like you Seung Hyun….” Jiyong said looking at him.
“Jiyong, leave them alone…Their happy together….” TaeYang said looking at his younger friend.
“I know but-” he was cut off by Seung Ri.
“Interview guy Jiyong…” Seung Ri, referring to what the interview guy told them.
Jiyong calmed down. “sorry you guys” Jiyong said to Dae Sung and Seung Hyun.
Dae Sung nodded slightly and continued to eat.
Seung Hyun didn’t eat he just looked at the remaining pieces of food. He cleared his throat and then stood up. “Excuse me, I think I am going to go to bed. I’m not feeling well. Thanks for the food Seung Ri.” Seung Hyun said as he walked to his room, Seung Ri nodded. Jiyong watched as his friend walked away and he didn’t say anything to him…TaeYang just looked at him and shook his head.

“Way to go….Again…Jiyong…” TaeYang said as he stood up and collected the empty plates. He placed them in the sink, and then went to his room and closed the door.

Jiyong sighed as Dae Sung continued to sit there and stare at his plate of food. Seung Ri continued to eat untill he was finished. There was still food left in the serving plates He stood up and collected them, he placed them in plastic containers and placed it in the fridge for tomorrow’s lunch. He then placed the empty dishes in the sink and then collected Jiyong’s and Dae Sung’s plates because they weren’t eating anymore.
“Oh, Thank you Maknae.” Dae Sung said politely.

Seung Ri nodded as he washed all the dishes and cups and then cleaned off the counters and table. He then walked to his room and closed the door. It was only Dae Sung and Jiyong left. Jiyong looked at Dae Sung and sighed, he was still kinda pale looking. He looked sick still. He still had pneumonia in his system. So they had to look out for him for a while.

“Dae Sung, I am really sorry…I didn’t mean-” Jiyong got cut off by Dae Sung.

“Don’t worry about it Jiyong….You didn’t mean too…” He said as he stood up and walked down the hallway, he knocked on Seung Hyun’s door and he opened it. Seung Hyun let Dae Sung in and closed the door behind him. Jiyong sighed.

--------------------------------------------
G-Dragon’s POV

Damn I am SOOOOO Stupid! What the hell was I thinking, I should have not said anything unless it was nice….Dammit I just had to mess it up!
! So I just sat there and watched Dae Sung walk into Seung Hyun’s room. He closed the door, and I continued to sit there…thinking about how stupid I was.

“….” I muttered and then walked down the hallway after turning off the lights.
I knocked on TaeYang’s door, and he opened up. “Young-Bae?” I said looking at him.

“What Jiyong….” He muttered at me.

“I didn’t mean to-” I was cut off when TaeYang closed the door in my face.
I just sighed and walked to my room, grabbed a coat and left the Apartment. I walked down the steps and then walked along the road. Cars went by honking.
People were walking around the sidewalks and in and out of shops.
I sighed as I found a bench to sit on, I sat down and stayed there. Having no clue when I would come back….