The Big Day Part 2

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

Chapter 20
The Big Day...Big Bang let's go! Part two

Seung Ri’s POV

We all headed to the YG building, to get a good few hours worth of practice in, before the concert. At whatever time Jiyong said it was to happen.

I sighed and kept my face to the window. I didn’t want to look at Jiyong because I always felt his eyes were on me. And…and…I still think he is a cannibal! I am afraid that he will eat me. I glanced over at Jiyong as he kept his eyes on the road, one hand on the steering wheel.
When I looked at him, he looked over at me, and I quickly looked away.

“Maknae…I am not going to eat you. I am not a god damn cannibal” Jiyong just gave a weird look at me, but then turned his head back to face the road.
I flinched when he talked to me. I looked over at him, and then poked him.
He looked at me, and I quickly reverted back to the window. Placing my hand on it.

“Well at least you don’t hurt me…Mr. Window” I muttered softly.
But I swear Jiyong heard me say that, because he turned the corner really fast and then my face slammed against the same window that I just started to like.

Then the car suddenly stopped at a red light. ‘Uh-oh’ I just thought. Jiyong is going to get mad. He hates Red lights. Damn his road rage.
I was looking out the window but I didn’t press my face against it. Because now…I hate it. Then suddenly I hear a loud honked behind us. And screeching tires. Jiyong started to yell at the top of his lungs. Cussing and swearing. When the light turned green he sped off.

“I hate my life” I muttered.

It was about 10 minutes into the driving after the face against the window incident, and someone almost running into the back off our car. That we reached the YG building. I quickly got out of the car, before Jiyong even turned the car off. I ran into the building away from all the madness.

----------------------------
Dae Sung’s POV

Me and Seung Hyun were in the back seat of TaeYang’s car being quiet the whole time, except for the few whispers back and forth, and giggling…from me.
We were holding hands, and I laid my head down on his shoulder.

TaeYang looked in the rear view mirror at us and then looked foreword, He honked his horn while slamming on his breaks. When I looked at the car in front of us, that TaeYang almost hit….
It was Jiyong’s….

Seung Hyun looked at me, and took his hand and placed it on my face. He made me look at him, and kissed me on the lips.
I kissed him back, but when Jiyong saw us, he cleared his throat on purpose and we both looked at him. We quickly let go of each other and walked in the building.
When we got to the open room, Mr. Yang was waiting there already.

A Scared looking Seung Ri in a rolling chair spinning around.

“Look at me!!!! Ugh!” Seung Ri yelled as he fell off the chair.
He rubbed his head and stood up.
I laughed slightly.

Mr. Yang looked at me and I quickly gathered my composure.

--------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

They were all there in the studio building. As they got in their position’s and started to dance out the dances for the songs, they were to perform at the concert. They kept practicing the dance to the songs Haru Haru, Lies, Heaven, Always, V.I.P and their solo songs.
Hours went by and when they were finally suppose to leave for the concert Seung Hyun pulled Dae Sung out to the hallway, he smiled.

“What are we doing out here Hyung” Dae Sung said in a sweet voice.

“I just wanted to give you something special.” Seung Hyun said he bent down and picked up Dae Sung as they started to kiss. He let Dae Sung down and they went up against a wall and continued to kiss.

Until TaeYang walked out of the room first, and saw them. He stopped Jiyong from coming out of the room. He pushed them back inside, and went out him-self.
“Pssss! Attention! Love birds! We’re leaving now. You can do that at home. Okay!” TaeYang said in a loud Whisper. Dae Sung and Seung Hyun Laughed and let go of each other. Dae Sung moved to the opposite side of the hallway and Jiyong walked out.

“Damn TaeYang! What the hell was that for!” Jiyong yelled at him, for pushing him and Seung Ri back into the room, which made Seung Ri afraid, because he was stuck in the room with The Cannibal alone. Mr. Yang left halfway through their training to get stuff set up at the place.

“Well! Why did you-“Jiyong looked at Dae Sung who was looking away, and Seung Hyun who was crossing his arm and clearing his throat. “never mind I know why.” Jiyong muttered as he walked down the hallway.
“Anyways. Let’s go people. We’re riding in that Black limo this time.” Jiyong called out as he exited the building. TaeYang sighed at Jiyong’s outburst from a second ago.

“he is on drugs….Bi-polar .” TaeYang muttered under his breath as he followed the path that Jiyong took. Dae Sung and Seung Hyun moved closer together and held hands as they followed TaeYang to the door and out.

Only Seung Ri was left in the building.

--------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

I looked around the corner to make sure Jiyong wasn’t in sight.
OH MY FREAKEN EFFING GOD!
I WAS PUSHED BACK INTO THE ROOM WITH THE CANNIBALL!
TaeYang! You crazy mother……Ahem…I am going to get going…

I walked down the hallway slowly. Muttering to my-self. I hope I don’t sit next to Jiyong on in the Limo.
I will cry…

I exited the building and went to where the Limo was.
I got in…and….
Holy Sh*t….Guess where the last available seat was…

Next to that mother ing Cannibal….

“Can I walk….” I said as I refused to get in the car.

“Now Seung Ri….Jiyong is not a Cannibal…he may be on drugs. But he is not a cannibal” TaeYang said as Jiyong looked at him.

“What the did you just say.” Jiyong outbursted.

Seung Ri got in the limo and sat next to Jiyong.

“Driver let’s get going” TaeYang said ignoring Jiyong’s outburst’s.

I want to cry so bad right now……
I need some ice cream….