The Big Day Part 1

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

Chapter 19
The Big Day...Big Bang let's go! Part One

Nobodies POV

Jiyong’s alarm clock went off at about 6:30 in the morning. He sheepishly hit the button and stood up; he went to his closet and looked through his clothes. This is what he picked out…

(http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/Katietergesen/Daesung%20Big%20Bang/?action=view¤t=spraypaint.jpg)

He threw it on his bed and got the other accessories out. He then went to the bathroom and took a shower. No one else was awake in the apartment. When he got out of the shower, he brushed his teeth and put on some deodorant, he ran out of his so he used TaeYang “Secret” Deodorant. He then fixed his hair up and walked out of the bathroom and back to his room. He got changed and then walked back out to the kitchen. He opened the fridge but saw nothing to his liking. He closed it and then sat on the couch. It was about 7:00 now. Everybody should be getting up.

Dae Sung and Seung Hyun were in the bed together. Seung Hyun’s right arm was over Dae Sung’s waist, and their hands cupped together. Seung Hyun opened up his eyes half way and slowly sat up. He looked at his Maknae and smiled. He bent down and gave him a kiss. Then he stood up and went to his closet to pick out his outfit. Which looked like this…

(http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/Katietergesen/Daesung%20Big%20Bang/?action=view¤t=ChoiSeungHyun.jpg)

He walked out of his room, and Jiyong looked at him. “What are you looking at?” he said walking to the bathroom. Jiyong didn’t answer him and continued to look through the T.V channels. Seung Hyun took his shower and got out, with the towel wrapped around his waist.
He then walked back to his room, and closed the door. He took off the towel and was . He then put his clothes on very slowly. And left the room closing it softly. As to not wake up Dae Sung. He walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and fixed his hair. He stayed in there until Seung Ri came out of his room and stood in front of the bathroom.

“Hyung…I need to take a pee…can I use the bathroom.” Seung Ri said waiting for a response from his older friend. Seung Hyun just looked at him, he walked out of the bathroom and back into his room. Seung Ri walked in the bathroom and then closed the door. He took his pee break then you can hear the shower turn on.
A second after he turned the shower on, TaeYang walks out of his room and to the kitchen. He took out the orange juice and started to drink it right from the jug. Jiyong turned around and looked at him. “Oh that’s nasty Hyung….real nasty. Use a cup.” he muttered looking back at the T.V. TaeYang gave him a look and continued to drink from the jug. TaeYang had already gotten ready. He was up way before Jiyong, but Jiyong didn’t know it. TaeYang was wearing this…

(http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/Katietergesen/Daesung%20Big%20Bang/?action=view¤t=TaeYang.jpg)

About 10 minutes later Seung Ri came out of the room, and cracked open the door.

“Hey….Pssssss….somebody.” Seung Ri whispered aloud.

Nobody heard him.

“Somebody out there!” Seung Ri yelled.

Jiyong looked his way. Seung Ri twitched. And Jiyong could have swear he had muttered something again like last night.

“what little boy.” Jiyong said looking at him.

Seung Ri twitched. “um, Young-Bae!” Seung Ri called out. TaeYang turned and looked at him. “what.”

Seung Ri smiled, he wasn’t being evil. “Can you get me my clothes. I have them laid out on my bed. Please” Seung Ri said begging.

“Why can’t you get them” Jiyong added his two-cents in.

“because I’m Jiyong! I can feel a draft…I don’t like it.. I need clothes.” Seung added. TaeYang sighed and then walked to Seung Ri’s room and grabbed the clothes he was talking about. They look like this…

(http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/Katietergesen/Daesung%20Big%20Bang/?action=view¤t=seungri1.png)

Seung Ri smiled. “Thank you Hyung!” He said as he closed the door and got changed. he came out after brushing his teeth and fixing his hair.
He sat on the couch, but Jiyong looked at him, and he instantly stood up. Moved away and sat at the kitchen table.

Seung Hyun sat on the bed looking at a magazine. But then he looked at the clock it was 7:32 in the morning already. They needed to leave at 8:00 AM.
So Seung Hyung bent over and lightly placed his lips on Dae Sung’s to kiss him. He messed around with his hair as he did. Then Dae Sung opened his eyes and gave the kiss back to him. Seung Hyun smiled as Dae Sung sat up.

“Hi” he said sheepishly. “Hey, sleepy head. Come on get up. You have to get ready” he said as he stood up and went to his closet and picked out an outfit for Dae Sung.

(http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r290/Katietergesen/Daesung%20Big%20Bang/?action=view¤t=dae-sung.jpg)

Dae Sung smiled and got up off the bed. He walked to the door. “I need to take a shower” he said as he started to open the door. Seung Hyun walked over to him. “do you mind if I take one with you” he said smiling and wrapping his arms around his waist, he started to kiss Dae Sung, which cause him to close the door again. The others in the living room heard it, and they looked at the door.

Dae Sung pulled away and laughed. “but you already took your shower silly.” he said smiling, and placed his finger on his lips.

“yeah, so. But that doesn’t mean I can’t take another one. Besides we’ll have ‘fun’ together in there.” he said as he placed a hand on his cheek. Dae Sung started to blush and then looked up at him, “alright. Come on.” he said as he opened the door. Seung Hyun carried Dae Sung’s clothes into the bathroom with him, and closed the door after they both got into the bathroom.

They both got undressed and got into the shower together. As Dae Sung stood under the shower head and the water was coming down on him, Seung Hyun wrapped his arms around his waist. And then grabbed a wash cloth and put body soap on it. He held it under the water so it’d get bubbly. He then started to wash Dae Sung’s body with it.
Cleaning every area possible. Dae Sung finished washing his hair, but Seung Hyun was still washing his body with the wash cloth. Dae Sung turned around to face him. He wrapped his arms around his neck and moved up to kiss him. Aww how touching now only if it was in the rain and not in the bath tub. Lol.

They got out of the shower a few minutes later and then dried each other off. They got dressed, and Dae Sung brushed his teeth. He and Seung Hyun looked in the mirror together. Then walked out of the bathroom. They went and threw the dirty clothes in the laundry basket and walked to the living room. Jiyong looked at the two, who was standing side by side holding hands.

“Hey Dae Sung…are you sure you wanna do this?” Jiyong asked him.
Dae Sung looked at him confused. “what are you talking about Hyung?”

“you know, the people know that you’re gay now. I don’t want them attacking you or stuff like that.” Jiyong said as he stood up and turned off the T.V.

“Don’t worry Hyung. They won’t hurt me. I can take care of my-self.” he said smiling big. Just like the old days.

“Alright then. Let’s get going.” Jiyong said as he walked to the door and opened it. He walked out and was followed by everybody else.
He locked the door and then went down to the cars. TaeYang was driving in one, and Jiyong was driving the other one.

“Alright who’s riding with me.” TaeYang said as he unlocked his car door and opened it.
Seung Ri looked at him and was about to say something, but Dae Sung and Seung Ri already got into TaeYang’s car. He looked at Jiyong and twitched again.

Seung Ri got into Jiyong’s car and sat next to him. Jiyong closed the door and turned the car on. He back out and followed TaeYang to the YG building to train.