Day after Day

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

100th chapter!
Yay! So excited to have come this far! Thanks all for supporting my fic!:)

Love you all <3

------------------------------------------------

[GD’s POV]

 

“We need to find them Taeyang.” I said under my breath looking through the car window.

 

“We’re trying our best but they are no where’s to be found.” Taeyang explained to me.

 

“We can’t give up…” Daesung softly said resting his head on the window. I sighed and nodded.

 

“See…we can’t give up.” I added.

 

“Well if we are going to keep going then…I need gas.” Taeyang sighed and pulled into the gas station. He got out of the car and left to go and give money to the cashier.

He walked out seconds later and started to pump.

 

I got out of the car and walked over to Taeyang.

“Hey…Do…do you think we’ll find them? I mean…Alive?” I said a little worried.

 

Taeyang sighed and looked at me as he pumped the gas.

“Yeah…I’m pretty sure we will find them both.” He smiled. “Everybody knows…Big bang isn’t a band without all 5 members.” He added.

 

I smiled and nodded. A few minutes later sirens blared past us and me and Taeyang looked at each other we rushed to the car after finishing and drove off.

 

“What’s going on?” Seungri asked scared a little bit.

 

“We’re following that ambulance.” I answered.

Daesung sat up alert looking around.

 

“How do we know that that ambulance is going to where they are?” Seungri asked.

 

“We don’t” Taeyang answered.

 

“But we’re wasting time!” He yelled.

 

“It’s worth a shot Seungri, now be quiet!” I yelled.

He just sat back and didn’t say anything.

 

-------------------------------------------------

[T.O.P’s POV]

 

Seconds later a bang…

Park and I both hit the ground covering ourselves.

 

Michael started to laugh

“Ha-ha! You both are ridiculous!” Michael yelled still laughing.

“You need to relax!” he added.

 

I just turned and looked at him.

“Stop playing with us Michael!” I yelled.

 

“Hey look…I’ll mess you all I want…Don’t tell me what to do…Okay…” He muttered into my face.

 

I just wanted to punch him so bad but couldn’t risk Park’s or my life on it. I just laid there still on my stomach.

 

“I’ll give you whatever it is that you want.” Park said scared.

“Really…Well Park…I want ‘you’ dead…Can I give you that.” He smiled.

 

She just stayed silent.

 

“You can take me…Just let her go then Michael…How about that?” I asked starting to stand up.

 

“Lay back down Seunghyun…” Michael muttered. I looked confused at him as he was eating an apple.

 

“Where did you get an apple from?” I asked.

 

“Does it matter?” He muttered. “Now I said lay back down!” He cocked his gun.

 

“No…” I said walking over to him.

 

Michael sighed and threw the apple to the side on the ground. It got covered in the sand from the ground.

Michael walked over pointing the gun at me.

“Get back on the ground now!” He yelled.

 

“I said no!” I yelled back and grabbed his wrist with the gun. I kneed him in the stomach and he dropped the gun. I went to pick the gun up but he tackled me to the ground and started to punch me.

 

Park looked up and then quickly scrambled to stand up. She ran to the road and tried looking to see if anybody was coming.

She looked back at me and Michael wrestling on the ground.

“Park run!” I yelled. Michael punched me and pushed me away. He quickly got up grabbed the gun.

 

Park screamed and started to run down the road. Michael fired shots at her and one hit her in the back shoulder.

“Park!” I yelled. She stopped running and stands still for a second. She slowly continues to stumble forward.

 

“Persistent girl” Michael muttered. He continued to fire shots at her and some continued to hit her in the back. One grazed her arm. She fell forward.

 

“PARK!” I yelled. I got up and tackled Michael to the ground.

“I’m going to kill you!” I yelled as I wrestled with Michael again.

 

“You are so stupid!” He yelled.

 

“You are more stupid than I am!” I yelled back and punched him in the face.

 

Michael kicked me off of him and started to run.

I stood up and ran after him.

He turned around trying to run backwards slightly smiling.

He faced forwards again…The gun still in his hand.

I then yelled “Come back here!-”