Jiyong talks to Seung Ri...

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 51
Jiyong talks to Seung Ri...

G-Dragon’s POV

Okay? So Dae Sung wants me to talk to Maknae…I want to do it tomorrow.
But he insists…..INSISTS! That I talk to him now…
Alright here I go….Imma find Seung Ri and talk to him.

I looked at Dae Sung and sighed. “Alright…I’ll go talk to him.” I sighed as I walked out of the kitchen and went to find Seung Ri.

I looked all around the party peeps. And I couldn’t find him. “Huh….” So I asked Dara from 2NE1. “Hey Cute girl” I said using the part from my ‘Hello’ song on her.
She smiled.

“Hey Jiyong. What’s up?” She asked looking at me.

I looked back at her. “Have you seen Seung Ri?” I asked her.

She pointed to the front door. “I saw him walk outside a few minutes ago. He said he needed some fresh air…Minzy told him we were gonna have the cake soon. But he went outside anyways.” Dara explained to me. I smiled and bowed.

“Thank you.” I said as I walked to the door and went out. She sighed.

As I closed the door behind me, I looked around and walked outside. I saw Seung Ri sitting against the wall. I sat next to him. “Hey buddy?” I said smiling.
He looked at me and then looked away. What is wrong with him? I asked my-self.
“You okay?” I asked him.
He just nodded. “Well Dae Sung asked me to talk to you. I don’t know about what though…But if you got nothing to say….imma just go back inside.” I said as I started to get back up, but then Seung Ri grabbed my sleeve and pulled me back down. I looked at him and he looked at me.

“Don’t go” He said softly. “I need to tell you something….” He softly said looking at away. He looked kinda sad.

“Oh my god! Don’t tell me! Your mother died!” I bursted out. I was gonna cry.

Seung Ri juts looked at me. “No she’s alive” I sighed with relief and grabbed my chest as I did so.

“Oh good. So what you got to tell me?” I asked him.
He just looked at the ground playing with his hands…
“Well…..” I said.
He looked up at the sky. “Jiyong…I don’t know how to say this….”

“Say what?” I asked him.

“It’s just so hard to say it to your face. I don’t know how Dae Sung and Seung Hyun were able to say it to one another, and how much pain Dae Sung went through before they were finally together. How he worried if the other person like him back….” He explained first.

I just looked at him. “Is there a GIRL that you like, but can’t get….Like Minzy? If so I can hook you two up-“ Seung Ri cut me off.

“You….” He softly said.

“What?” I said at him.

“I like you….I don’t know why though….I guess it’s the things that you do….That made me fall for you. I mean I like girls…but I like ‘you’ more….I…I just wanted to say that to you….” He softly said.

I just looked at him. “Seung Ri…You know I’m not gay…” I softly said to him. He looked away a few tears fell from his eyes.
He just nodded.

“I….Know…” He said as his tears kept blocking him from talking.

“Listen…I like you as a friend and a brother…but I don’t know if me and you will ever get into that kind of Relationship….” I softly said as I looked at him.

He just nodded. “I’m sorry to tell this all to you…I’ll leave you alone now…” Seung Ri softly said as he stood up and walked back in the apartment room. Before he did he dried his tears and walked in.

I sighed as I watched him walk away. I just sat there with my knees pulled up, my hands cuffed together and my head rested on them. “what am I doing….” I muttered softly to my-self.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

As I sat down on the ground outside….just looking at the sky…Jiyong came and joined me. I tensed up a little bit and when he called me out I just looked away. I couldn’t look at him, without smiling. But as we talked and I let out my feelings to him.
He told me he wasn’t gay….but he loved me like a friend and a brother….that we could never get into a relationship that far. I cried a few tears before telling him that I was sorry for bothering him. I walked back inside and left him out there…
I was such a fool to even say it to him.
I don’t want Dae Sung to see me. He would probably ask me how it went…
I couldn’t tell him that….Jiyong didn’t love me back like that….
I would feel so embarrassed…but for sure enough….Dae Sung walked over to me as I started to walk to my room.

“Maknae…” Dae Sung Softly said to me.
I turned around and tried to smile.
I didn’t even have to say anything….and he knew what happened.
That’s the one thing about Dae Sung he can tell everything in the eyes….You don’t have to say a thing at all.
He gave me a hug, and the tears started to come down.
“It’s alright Seung Ri….Don’t cry.” Dae Sung kept saying to me…
But I couldn’t help it. I loved Jiyong….he…he is the one….I can’t even talk!

I just want him….
Please….help….me….

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

Seung Ri came in and Dae Sung stopped him, without Seung Ri even speaking anything….Dae Sung already knew what happened. He embraced him in a hug.
They stayed in a hug for a bit, before Seung Hyun came around the corner and walked over to them.

“Hey there you two-……are….what happened?” Seung Hyun asked walking to us.
Dae Sung just looked at him, as Dae Sung continued to hug him.

“I’ll tell you in a second.” Dae Sung as he led Seung Ri into his room and into his bed, where he Cried him-self to sleep a few minutes later. Dae Sung walked out and went over to Seung Hyun.
“Okay. Seung Hyun told me….that he like Jiyong…as a lover…like me and you….” Dae Sung started out. “he told Jiyong his feeling’s…but….Jiyong didn’t have the same feelings back to him.” He said softly. Seung Hyun just stood there…

“Really?” that is all Seung Hyun could say. “Is…He going to be okay?” He asked then.
Dae Sung nodded.

“Yeah, he looks like he will. He probably will just need some rest. I mean I needed it too…” Dae Sung explained. Seung Hyun just sighed…then TaeYang came around the corner. He was walking to his room, but then stopped and looked at us.

“What are you guys doing in the hallway?” he asked.

Dae Sung and Seung Hyun just looked at each other. “Maknae’s is gay….” Seung Hyun said softly.

“and….the person he loved….didn’t return he feeling’s back….” Dae Sung finished.

“Jiyong right…” TaeYang said crossing his arms.

“How did-“ Seung Hyun was cut off, by TaeYang.

“I can tell…..” TaeYang said as he walked in his room.
Dae Sung sighed and walked back in the living room with the party peeps.
Then Jiyong walked in and closed the door. Dae Sung just looked at him, and Jiyong looked back at him.

“Jiyong….” That was all Dae Sung could say….