Bad News.

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter Seven
Bad News.

Nobodies POV

They took Dae Sung to the hospital. By now he had passed out in the back seat already. And they hurried to the Emergency room. When they got there, Seung Hyun and TaeYang quickly got out of the car and Seung Hyun ran to Dae Sung’s side and picked him up. Then they ran into the Hospital yelling.

“Help us! Our friend needs to see a doctor! Now!” Seung Hyun yelled as people waiting for doctors looked at him. The Hospital staff also looked at him and TaeYang.

“Please ! Help us! He passed out! He won’t wake up! He needs a doctor right now!” TaeYang then yelled. He ran up to the front desk. “Ma’am, please get a doctor quick. Our friend needs help right now.”

“You’re going to have to wait. There are other people here first.” The lady said rudely.

“Do you know who I am!!” TaeYang yelled. Seung Hyun ran over with Dae Sung in his arms. “We’re TaeYang and T.O.P from Big Bang” Seung Hyun said introducing him and TaeYang to the lady. She just looked at him. “Oh I know you guys. My daughter loves your Band” The lady said smiling.

“our friend needs help. Please help us” TaeYang said.

“I’m sorry but you have to wait.” she said to them.

“This is Dae Sung! He’s from the band also!” Seung Hyun yelled at her as he showed her the unconscious pale looking Dae Sung that was in his arms. “He needs help!”

The lady looked at Dae Sung and then back at Seung Hyun. “I’ll try to ge-” The lady was cut off when a doctor and a few nurses ran down the hallway with a stretcher.

“Here put him on this!” The doctor yelled. Seung Hyun placed Dae Sung on the Stretcher and the Doctor and nurses rolled him away. Seung Hyun and TaeYang just watched. The T.V in the waiting room was on and it was showing Dae Sung’s performance of ‘it’s a Hit’ people were staring at the unconscious Dae Sung when he was out there and then the T.V. they were looking like ‘What the hell’

All Seung Hyun and TaeYang could do was wait in the waiting room.

They sat there for what felt like hours but what only 30 minutes.
The doctor came out. They both stood up and walked over.
“How is He Doctor?” TaeYang asked.

“Well he has Pneumonia, and its really taking a toll on his lungs. So we have him on a breathing machine right now. Untill it can clear up.” The doctor said looking at them.

“Pneumonia! He’s not gonna die is he” Seung Hyun said looking at him.

“No, he got here in time, so that was a plus. He needs lots of rest, right now he is sleeping because we gave him some medicine. So if you go in there, try to be quiet.” He said getting ready to walk away.

“Thanks doctor.” TaeYang said. He nodded and then walked away. The two Big Bang members walked to Dae Sung’s room. When they got there, he was sleeping and he was using a breathing machine the mask he was using covered up his nose and his mouth together. His chest raised up and down slowly. Seung Hyun slowly walked over to his friend and sat down next to him. Seung Hyun looked at him, and TaeYang walked out of the room to call Jiyong and Seung Ri.

Seung Ri was in the living room watching a movie when his phone rang.

~Ring Tone/ Strong Baby by Seung Ri~

Seung Ri looked at the phone, and it was TaeYang he answered it.

“Yobosayo.” Seung Ri said turning off the T.V and stood up.

“Seung Ri….I have some bad news.” TaeYang said in a soft tone.

“What is it? Is Dae Sung alright??” Seung Ri said walking to his room now.

“Somewhat I guess.” He said softly still. Seung Ri stopped walking and leaned against the wall next to Jiyong’s room.

“What? What’s wrong with Dae Sung?!” He said a little frantic.
Jiyong could hear Seung Ri talking so he got up and walked to his door and opened it. He looked at Seung Ri who was looking at the floor.

“He has Pneumonia….and if we hadn’t brought him to the hospital when we did. He could have died.” TaeYang said looking back at Dae Sung’s room, and at Seung Hyun who was still looking at Dae Sung.

“Oh my god. Is he gonna be okay though Young-Bae?” Seung Ri said looking up now. Jiyong looked at him and slowly took a few steps towards him.

“He….He has to stay in the hospital for a while, untill he gets better…” TaeYang said leaning against a wall. Seung Ri slid down the wall he was leaning against.

“Alright….Thanks young-Bae…We’ll be there in an Half an hour….” He said quietly and then hung up the phone, Some tears came out of his eyes, and Jiyong bent down and hugged him. “Maknae? What’s wrong? What happened to Dae Sung?” Jiyong said quietly to his friend.

“Dae Sung has Pneumonia…and he could have died if they didn’t take him to the hospital. And now he was to stay there untill he gets better. Who knows when that will be…” He said still releasing the tears from his eyes. Jiyong continued to hug him. “Well then Maknae lets get going, we’ll go visit him.” He said standing up now. Seung Ri looked at him and nodded he stood up and went to go change to go to the hospital.