Update in the case…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 67
Update in the case…

Woo-Bin Choi’s POV

I went back to my place and went to my computer, I was typing stuff in….
You know about the case.
The one about the guys attacking Dae Sung.
I was trying to pieced together the puzzle.
He explained what the guy in his dream looked like….
Well only his eyes and his voice.
He was an Korean person.
Possibly a Korean-America.

That would most likely explain the blue eyes.
I sighed as I looked at the computer, then at the papers on the desk.
Next to the computer was a picture of the mother and little girl, I failed to save.
I side as I took my eyes off that picture.

I stood up and walked over to the wall.
I didn’t know what to do….
I had to solve this case.
Maybe if I did, I can go back to being a detective….

“I need more information” I muttered aloud.
“Korean-American, Asian accent, spoke Korean very well. Blue eyes….That’s all I have…what can I do with this….” I said as I walked back to the desk and sat down in the chair.

“I don’t know if he was tanned….or light skinned. Or what….” I sighed as I leaned back in my chair.

“I don’t know what to do.” I muttered.
Then something happened.

My phone rang and I walked over to answer it.
“Yobosayo” I said into the phone.

“Leave this case alone….let it die…if you continue to look for me…I will kill that Dae Sung and you….got that!” Some mysterious guy yelled into the phone.

“How did you get my number” I muttered.

“That’s not important right now” the guy on the phone said angrily.

“Where are you” I asked.

“Look detective….If you keep asking question I will come inside and slit your throat and laugh as you bleed to death. Just like that woman!” He said laughing.

I dropped the phone the laughing continued as 2 of my living room windows shattered and the glass laid all over the floor, along with two heavy stones. I quickly ran out the door and looked around.

“DAMMIT!” I yelled. I went back to the phone.
“WHERE ARE YOU!” Yelled in the phone.

But the guy had already hung up.
I threw the phone down on the ground.

“!” I yelled, I took out my cell phone and called Seung Ri’s apartment phone.

“Yobosayo” somebody said on the other line, it sounded like a woman’s voice.

“Hello! I need to speak with Young-Bae or somebody over there.” I said angrily.

“Um, okay hold on.” The woman said as he called out for TaeYang. “Young-Bae! Someone is on the phone for you!” The girl said. The I heard another voice it was a guys.

“Thank you Park” he said.

That was Park? I thought.

“Yobosayo” TaeYang said.

“He called my house….” I said into the phone.

“Who?” TaeYang asked.

“The guy who attacked Dae Sung. He then Broke my living room windows.
He knows where I live, he probably know where you guys live.” I explained.

“What, are you serious” TaeYang said, trying to not get the attention of the other Big Bang member’s and Park.

“He said if I don’t drop this case that he was going to kill Dae Sung and then me.” I muttered.

“What are we going to do then?” TaeYang asked.

“I’m going to find this -hole.” I muttered. “I just need to know a feel more things.” I said.

“What is that?” TaeYang said into the phone.

“Do you remember if Dae Sung said that guy in his dream, was tanned or light skinned. Did he have any scares on his visible skin.” I asked.

“I don’t remember but I can ask him when he wakes up” TaeYang said.

“Alright, let me know right away….Oh an Young-Bae.” I was about to hang up, but I had to tell him something.

“Yes?” he said.

“Keep a look out, who knows when that guy will come….” I muttered before hanging up the phone.

I sighed and sat down on the couch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TaeYang’s POV

I hung up the phone and then looked at the others.
Good.
They didn’t notice anything wrong.
I walked to Seung Hyun’s room and walked in.

“Seung Hyun….I need to talk to you….” I started off.
Seung Hyun looked at me, he was laying down with Dae Sung.

“About what?” Seung Hyun asked.

“It’s about that guy. The one who attack Dae Sung” I said looking at him.

Seung Hyun quickly sat up and looked at me.
“Tell me….”