Happiest Day of the Year

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

Later that night we went to bed and the next morning I woke up to music playing in the background. I opened my eyes and found my-self alone in the room.

 

I closed my eyes again and the next time I was woken up was when Seunghyun planted a kiss on my forehead.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

 

“Merry Christmas” he said smiling.

 

“Merry Christmas” I replied smiling as well.

I sat up and got out of bed.

Seunghyun and I both walked out of the room and into the living room.

Everyone was already up and awake. They were sitting around the Christmas tree except for Taeyang who was making hot chocolate.

 

“MERRY CHRISTMAS DAESUNG!” Seungri yelled as he stood up and gave me a bear hug.

 

I coughed and patted his back.

“Merry Christmas” I smiled.

 

Seunghyun slapped Seungri’s head and then we all sat down.

Taeyang brought out the hot chocolate and dispersed it throughout the group.

“Mmmm This is sooo good Hyung” Jiyong said taking a sip out of the cup.

 

I sat down next to Seunghyun and we both took sips out of the hot chocolate we had.

 

“Okay! The first of the gifts to go out” Seungri sat as he walked over to the gifts and gave one to each of us “Now open!” Seungri yelled as he tore open his gift to him.

“NEH! I got a new iPod!” He yelled as he held up the new gadget.

“Thanks Hyung!” Seungri said looking at Taeyang.

 

“No problem” Taeyang smiled.

Taeyang opened his next.

“Ah this is neat.” Taeyang said looking at a new hat he had just received.

“Thank you Jiyong. This is really cool” He said putting the new hat on.

 

“You’re welcome!” Jiyong said smiling.

Next Jiyong opened his.

“Wow…This is really pretty” Jiyong exclaimed as he held up the bracelet.

“Seungri, where did you get this?” He asked

 

“Can’t tell you” Seungri said winking.

 

“Haha” Jiyong laughed.

 

I looked at my gift I held in my hands from Seunghyun.

I slowly took the wrapping paper off and looked at the photo album.

It said ‘I Love You Always’ on it and the front picture was of me and him when we first started dating.

I opened the book and flipped through the pages and smiled.

I closed it and looked at Seunghyun.

 

I wrapped my arms around and kissed him on the lips.

“Thank you Hyung” I whispered through the kiss.

 

He smiled.

“You’re welcome.”

Seunghyun went on to opening the gift I got for him.

He looked at the small box.

He took the top off of it and it had a locket necklace in it. There was a key chained next to the locket. Seunghyun pulled out the necklace and opened the locket.

On one side it was a picture of just me and then on the other side it was a picture of Seunghyun and I kissing.

 

He placed the necklace down and pulled me into a hug.

“Thank you” He said smiling.

 

It took us another hour or so to open the rest of the gifts.

Afterwards we cleaned up all of the wrapping paper and placed our gifts in our rooms.

Then we proceeded to clean the apartments to make it nice and clean for if anybody else came by to drop anything else off.

 

“Hey Hyung’s, breakfast will be ready in a few! Get to the table now!” Seungri yelled from the kitchen.

 

We all popped out of our room and went to the table and sat down.

I looked around because Seunghyun wasn’t here yet.

“Hyung?” I called out.

 

“Just a minute” Seunghyun yelled from the room.

 

-----------------------------------------

[TOP’S POV]

 

After Daesung left the room I went over to my desk drawer and took out the ring box.

 

“Hyung?” Daesung called out.

I looked at the door.

“Just a minute!” I yelled back.

 

I placed the ring box in my jackets’ pocket and walked out of the room and to the table. I sat next to Daesung and gave him a kiss.

 

“So what’s for breakfast?” Jiyong asked as Seungri brought out the food.

 

“Eggs, bacon, toast, ham, sausage, hash browns and orange juice” Seungri said as he placed some of the plates of food on the table.

Taeyang brought out the rest of plates and the pitcher of orange juice.

“You know…The whole nine yards” Seungri added as he sat down next to Jiyong and Taeyang sat down in between Jiyong and I.

 

We ate in silence for the first few minutes and then finally I spoke up.

“Well guys I just want to let you all know that as the year 2011 approaches I am glad to be going into the 5th year of being BIGBANG” I said as I rose up my glass of orange juice.

 

Jiyong then rose up his glass.

“Amen to that brother!” Jiyong yelled smiling.

 

We all smiled and then laughed.

As soon as we were done with breakfast Seungri and Taeyang cleared the table and Jiyong washed the dishes.

 

Daesung and I were cleaning the last few places of the dorm.

We made the beds and swept and vacuumed the whole place and mopped as well.

When we were all finished we headed to the living room.

 

I grabbed Daesung’s wrist and made him stop walking.

He looked at me with a confused look.

“Yes Hyung?” He said looking at me.

 

“Daesung do you love me?” I asked.

 

“Neh…Of course I do Seunghyun.” He said with a serious look on his face.

 

“Would you want to be with me for the rest of your life?” I asked.

 

“Of course Hyung.” Daesung said smiling. “What’s going on? Are you okay?” He asked.

 

“Neh…I’m fine…I’m just trying to see if you really love me before I did this” I said as I looked at Daesung.

 

“Did what?” Daesung asked.

 

“This” I said as I pulled out the ring box in my pocket and got down on both of my knees and opened it up.

“Kang, Daesung…Will you marry me?” I said smiling.

 

Daesung just stood there. He was frozen. I didn’t know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. I kind started to freak out in my mind.

I hope he wasn’t going to reject me.

 

“H-Hyung…” Daesung finally spoke.

 

Taeyang and the other two came around the corner to see what was going on. Taeyang got around first and when he saw me he quickly pushed the other two back to not let them see.

 

“Daesung…” I softly said looking up at him.

 

“Seunghyun…I…I don’t know…” Daesung said starting to tear up in his eyes.

 

“Just say yes” I whispered smiling. “Make this day the most wonderful day of the year.” I added as I took the ring out of the box and placed the box down. I took Daesung’s ring finger, I felt him resist a little but gave in, I slowly placed the ring on his ring finger.

“Daesung…Will you marry me” I said again in a soft voice looking up at him.

 

Daesung continued to stand there. He looked at the ring on his finger. His hand locked in with mine.

 

“Please say something” I said in my mind.

 

Daesung finally closed his eyes and the tears fell out. On the TV there was a video of Daesung singing ‘Baby don’t cry.’ Daesung smiled and finally nodded.

 

“Neh…Yes I’ll marry you Hyung!” Daesung whispered happily.

I stood up and pulled Daesung into a hug and then kissed him on the lips. I backed him up into a wall so it would be more intense.

We stayed there kissing for minutes on end.

 

We finally parted and Taeyang comes around the corner clapping.

“Fin…a…ly…” He said smiling.

Daesung and I both looked at Taeyang and smiled.

 

Today was the happiest day of the year.