Hyung, I love you no matter what happens..

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

Chapter 80

Hyung, I love you no matter what happens..

 

T.O.P’s POV

I looked at Daesung. "Daesung...You don't have to do this. You know that right. We can find a safer place for you to go" I said walking over to him and placed both of my hands on his shoulder.

He looked away. "Hyung. If it is going to make me safe, I do not care where I go. Right now all we have is the hospital. so take me there." He said softly.
He looked me in the eyes.
I just looked at him, I wanted to start crying, but I kept my composure.
I sighed and nodded slightly.

"Alright Daesung...We will take you to the hospital." I said softly.
Daesung leaned his forehead against my shoulder and I pulled him into a hug.
"I love you Daesung...I don't want nothing to happen to you." I said trying to stop the tears from coming out.

"Hyung. Nothing will tear us apart from each other. The only way we won't be together is if we both ended it our-selves." He said softly.
That was it. the tears just started to fall. I held him tighter.

"I'm sorry for that Daesung. I never ment to hurt you." I said sobbing.
Seungri just sat there, it looked as if he was going to cry.

"It's okay Hyung...It was in the past. Let's let it go...Please." He said looking at me now.
He saw my tears and wiped some of them away. he gently gave me a kiss on the lips.
When it was over I looked at him and wiped the wet spots on my face away.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Let me go get some stuff first." He said as he slowly walked over to the room.

"Daesung" I called out.
He stopped and turned around.

"You know you don't have to do this, if you don't want too." I said to him.
He just smiled at me.

"But I want too...if it will keep us together for a long time...then I am willing to do anything." He said smiling before turning around and walking over to the room.
I looked at Seungri who was smiling slightly.

"What?" I said confused for him looking at me.

"Nothing. I just think it's cute that you two are getting along." He said smiling while laughing.
I just playfully knocked him upside the head and laughed.

"Shut up." I muttered in a serious tone.
We both busted out laughing then.

I just really hope that Daesung will truly be safe there...