Like no other…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 24
Like no other…

Dae Sung’s POV

A few days have passed since the whole Charity concert, and the wonderful night with Seung Hyun.

When I woke up this morning, No one was with me in the bed. No one was in the living room when I got up. Today was August 10th 2009.
I looked it on the calendar.

It’ll be our three year anniversary with Big Bang soon, and G-Dragon’s birthday on the 18th.

I walked all around the house and even checked outside.
No-one was here.
I was all alone.

I went and took a pee.
Then grabbed my cell phone and called Seung Hyun.

-Ring Tone/ Wonderful by Big bang-

He answered.

“Yobosayo…” He answered.

“Hyung….Where is everyone.” I asked him.

“Everyone? I don’t know where the other three are, but I’m out with some friends.” he said. I heard some voices in the background. “Seung Hyun…..Who are you talking too.
One of our band members.” it was a girl’s voice..

“Who was that…” I asked.

“U-um…no one, just a fan, who was asking for an autograph” He said.

Somehow I did not believe that.

“Hyung….” I muttered.

“Come on T.O.P…Lets go. I wanna go and get a dress for our dance tonight.” The mysterious woman said.

Now I was getting worried. “Hyung! Who is that girl.” I asked again.

“Its no one Dae Sung.” He then said.

“whatever.” I muttered as I hung up on him.
I threw my phone on the bed, and sat down on it. I then got up and grabbed all my stuff from Seung Hyun’s room and placed it neatly back in TaeYang’s and my room. I grabbed another pair of sweat pants and a wife beater, and took a shower.
I got out 10 minutes later. When I got dressed and looked at my phone, I had 10 missed calls. They were all from Seung Hyun. Then I got a text message.

~From Seung Hyun 555-7452
To Dae Sung 555-0934
Maknae. Please answer the phone.
I need to talk to you…

I re-read the text message and didn’t reply back. He even called I answered it, but then hung up.

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I then put on my black sandals and left the house with my-self and my phone.

-------------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV.

Dae Sung, walked down the side walk. People turned around and looked at him, Dae Sung didn’t look angry. He could never look angry.

He sighed as he continued walk alongside the road on the side walk.

He stopped walking and look around he thought he had seen someone that looked like Seung Hyun.
But he was with a girl.

The girl was holding a rose color red short dress in her hands, plastic covering it.
I walked over, the male that I thought was Seung Hyun was turned around.
So all I saw was his back. But then the girl called his name.

“T.O.P” she whined.

I was heartbroken. He turned to her and kissed her on the lips. They stayed like that for a while. Before I went over and broke them apart.

“You cheater!” I yelled at him. The girl backed up a few steps.
“Dae Sung, listen to me.-” He started but then I cut him off.
“I don’t want to listen to you!” I yelled at him, tears started to come out of his eyes.
“Dae Sung, please-” I did it again…

“I thought you loved me!” I yelled the tears kept coming.

“Listen to me!” he then yelled at me.
“Do you love me?” I asked. The tears starting to stop, but kept coming back out.

He never answered me.

“I thought so…” I said as I turned around and ran.

What a Heartbreaker…