Fin?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I opened my eyes once more and looked at the clock. It was about 6 Korean time. I moved my head side to side and then sighed.

I turned my head to look to the right and saw Seungri and Jiyong sitting down on the couch in the room.

“Jiyong?” I softly let slip through my lips.

 

Jiyong looked over and quickly got up.

“Daesung! You’re awake!” He said walking over to me.

 

I just looked at him and remembered. “Where’s Seunghyun?” I softly said.

 

Him and Seungri both looked at each other and sighed.

“Daesung…” Jiyong softly started out.

 

“What?” I said starting to get worried. They were both silent.

“WHY ARE YOU BEING SILENT!!!” I yelled.

They were still silent.

“What happened to Seunghyun!” I yelled again, tears welling up in my eyes. “Please…” I said the tears falling out of my eyes.

 

“He’s in the ICU…in critical condition Daesung, he’s in a coma…They lost him a couple times but were able to get him back.” Jiyong explained.

 

“Taeyang is in there with him right now.” Seungri added.

 

I sighed and looked towards the window.

“This is my entire fault…” I softly said

 

“Don’t say that…”Seungri said walking over to my other side opposite of Jiyong.

 

“It’s not your fault.” Jiyong added.

 

“Yes it is!” I yelled looking at the both of them. “It’s my entire fault!” I yelled.

 

“Stop…” Jiyong muttered.

I looked at him.

“We are both saying it isn’t your fault…It’s Michaels fault. He was the one who attacked you back then at the movies and started this whole mess.” Jiyong said looking at me.

 

I looked away.

“I want to see him…” I softly said.

 

“Seungri go get the doctor.” Jiyong motioned to the door.

Seungri nodded and walked out.

 

“I don’t want him to die…” I said as I started to cry again.

 

“Don’t Daesung…” Jiyong said trying to get me to stop.

A few minutes later Seungri comes back with the doctor.

 

“So you want to go see Seunghyun?” The doctor asked.

I nodded.

“Okay let’s get you wheeled up there.” He said smiling.

 

The doctor and Jiyong both grabbed the bed I was on and started to roll it out of the room. Seungri followed behind rolling the IV thing.

We made it to the elevator and went in. it took a few seconds to get to the 3rd floor of the hospital where the ICU was.

When we finally got there They rolled me to his room and we stopped once we reached the door.

 

“Now…I want to warn you Daesung, he IS in a coma. He is wrapped up in bandages especially a part of his head from the bullet wound.” The doctor started. I cringed at the part where he talked about the bullet wound in his head. “Just take your time and we will be back to get you.” The doctor added.

 

Seungri opened the door and Taeyang turned around he moved from Seunghyun’s side and I saw his face. I started to cry.

They rolled me to his side and I instantly grabbed Seunghyun’s hand.

“Seunghyun…” I softly cried out. “I love you…” I added.

 

Jiyong and Seungri stood next to each other trying not to cry. Taeyang stood on the other side of Seunghyun’s bed-side.

The doctor had already walked out.

 

“I’m sorry Seunghyun.” I softly muttered trying to stop crying.

“I love you.” I added. “Please wake up…please” I said the tears still coming out. “Please…” I said once more.