There is something wrong here…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Nobodies POV]

They all walked out of the room minutes after the doctors left after injecting Daesung with something they didn’t know what it was.
Park looked at Daesung as he slept in the bed wondering “Who” she barley knew anything about the guy who had attacked Daesung, she only heard what Taeyang told her, what she heard on the news and what she experienced that one night.

Park continued to stare at Daesung until Taeyang walked into the room behind her.
“Hey park” He started off. “Let’s go, We’re gonna let Daesung rest for a little bit” she finished.
She looked at him and just nodded following Taeyang out of the room.

“Taeyang” She softly spoke.

“Yes?” He answered back.

“There is something wrong here…” She started as she stopped walking, Taeyang turned around to face her.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Like...That guy who wants to hurt Daesung…Why would he be after me? What did I do to him?” She answered him by asking him a question.

“I don’t know Park. Do you know him personally or something? Did he come into the hospital one time and you guys let someone he knows die? Did you date him? Were related to one of the people that he has killed before? Did you witness something that you were not suppose to?” Taeyang answered Park with a question.

She just looked at him and shook her head.
“I don’t know. I mean I don’t even know what the guy really looks like; I don’t remember dating any ‘crazy’ guys either. There was this one time where I use to work in a restaurant a few years ago; it was just me and one of the waiter. We were closing up the place when I went into the back looking for something, A few minutes later I heard what seemed to be someone struggling or fighting, glass was breaking and something snapped in half. I ran out to see some guy hunching over the waiter stabbing him profusely. I backed up and hid behind the corner but tripped over the broom handle the guy looked over and stood up, blood on the knife he had and he walked towards me. I quickly stood up and ran towards the door, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I picked up a glass on the counter and slammed it against his head and ran out the door.” Park explained to Taeyang. He just stood there as if he was thinking.
The memory from this incident flashed into Park’s head and she closed her eyes, tears slowly fell from her eyes.
“I don’t want to ever re-live that memory again…It was so horrible Taeyang…” She softly said to him.

“I understand what you are going through Park. We almost lost Daesung, one too many times. One of the horrifying sights was when Daesung almost killed him-self by drowning in the tub. We got to him in time, thank goodness.” Taeyang softly said to Park as he walked over to her.
“Look Park…We will not let anything bad happen to you, we will make sure you are protected.” Taeyang stated as he placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her.
She smiled back at him.

“Thank you” She softly said looking at him, the tears starting to stop coming.