Day 1: It Hurt's

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV]

 

I stood in my room just packing a weeks’ worth of clothes in a suitcase. Then I grabbed all of my toiletries and cologne. I placed them in my suitcase and then headed towards the door. It was still very cold out so I put on my jacket and then my shoes. I opened the door but was stopped when Seungri walked up to me.

 

“Hyung…I’m going to miss you” He softly said looking at me.

 

I looked at him and I felt like I was going to cry.

I pulled him in a hug.

“I am so sorry about this Seungri…I hope that this week goes by fast and that I will never ever hurt Daesung again” I whispered in his ear and then backed up.

 

“Who knows what would happen the next time you hurt him this bad…You better watch your mouth Hyung…” Jiyong says to me as he walked out of his room and over to us.

 

“Yeah…I’m sorry…This really …it hurts…a lot…” I muttered under my breath.

 

“Yeah, it hurts us too…” Jiyong muttered looking at me.

 

“Okay I admit it was my fault Jiyong…You don’t have to rub it in my face!” I said starting to get angry.

 

“Hyung…please calm down” Seungri said placing a hand on my arm.

I looked at him and then at the open door.

 

“I’ll see you guys at practice tomorrow.” I muttered and walked out closing the door behind me.

 

I walked over to my car and placed my stuff in it and then got in and drove away.

 

---------------------------------

[Daesung’s POV]

 

“Thank you for taking me to see the movie Hyung” I said looking at Taeyang as we walked out of the movie theater.

 

“Not a problem!” He said smiling. “Anything for the smiling angel!” He said laughing.

 

I laughed and then smiled.

“Haha Thanksss.” I replied. “Hey where’s Monica?” I asked noticing that she didn’t come with us.

 

“Ah, she’s at her studio working on a few things” Taeyang answered as we got to his car.

 

“Oh really?” I said smiling. “She needs to come over for dinner, instead of shaking the bed and leaving” I laughed as I got into the car.

 

Taeyang blushed as he got into the driver’s seat and drove out of the parking lot.

“Aish Daesung…Stop! You’re making me blush” He said laughing.

 

“Yeah!” I smiled.

 

As we drove home we sung at the top of our lungs to some of the oldest songs on the radio.

 

We got home right after Seunghyun left.

We walked up the stairs and into the dorm.

“Hello! We’re home!” Taeyang called out.

 

“Hello?” I also called out.

No answer.

“Guys” I said again.

 

“Where are they?” Taeyang asked looking at me.

I shrugged.

“Jiyong” He called out.

 

“Maknae” I yelled. I walked over to Seungri’s room and knocked on the door. I heard some crying, so I opened the door and walked in, closing it behind me.

“Seungri” I softly said.

 

He continued to cry in his pillow.

“Leave me alone please” He sobbed.

 

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

 

“I want my Hyung back!” He cried.

 

I just stood there frozen.

“S-Seunghyun” I said softly.

 

He nodded into his pillow.

“It hurts to not have him here!” He yelled.

Seungri finally sat up and looked at me.

His face was drenched with his tears and snot.

 

I handed him a tissue from the tissue box on his shelf.

“Here” I softly responded.

 

Seungri took the tissue and wiped his face with it and then blew his nose.

“I want my Hyung.” He said again.

 

“I’m sorry Seungri…But he won’t be back for a week” I said sitting down next to him.

 

“I want him now!” He then yelled.

I flinched at his tone change.

 

“I’m sorry.” I softly replied.

 

“If you’re sorry then Seunghyun would be here right now!” He said looking at me as the tears kept coming down his face.

 

“Look…what he did to me really hurt me.” I muttered looking at him, trying not to cry myself.

 

“It hurts us too Hyung!” Seungri yelled.

“I don’t want to do anything until he comes back!” He added and stuffed his face into his pillow again.

 

I sighed and stood up. I walked over to his door and left his room, closing the door behind me.

Taeyang walked up to me.

 

“Daesung?” He softly said.

 

The tears just fell down my face, as I slid down Seungri’s door and brought my knees up to my chest.

“I’m sorry!” I loudly said through my sobs.

 

Taeyang sighed and sat down next to me.