Red Snow

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV]

 

“Why did you kill all those other people then? What did they have to do with Daesung and your sister?!” I yelled.

 

“After my sister killed herself…My mind clicked and I went crazy…like you said…” Michael smirked. “Once I killed the first person…I thought to myself ‘wow this is pretty fun…but should I be doing this?’ the second person I killed my mind started to twitch and I thought ‘This feels great’ the third person I killed I thought ‘This is amazing…’ and after that I couldn’t stop…” Michael explained…”Then I remembered that I needed to go after Daesung and I continued to search until I heard that he was in the group BIGBANG…boy was I happy” Michael laughed.

 

I just stared at Michael and shook my head.

“You just cause torment to other people…They had nothing to do with your life or Daesung’s!” I yelled.

 

Michael looked at me and pointed his gun at my head.

“Don’t make me do it again Seunghyun….” He muttered. “Now where was I…Oh yes…I want you to cause Daesung the same amount of pain he cause my sister…” He muttered and took another step towards me.

 

“Daesung already felt the same kind of pain like your sister!” I yelled. “He already tried to kill himself TWICE!” I yelled at him. “Don’t you think that is enough?!”

 

“Nothing will ever be enough unless he is dead or if you two break up…” He muttered.

 

“If I break up with Daesung…he may try to kill himself again…” I muttered.

 

“Then that will be just fantastic baby…” Michael laughed.

 

“You’re sick you know that…” I muttered backing up another step.

 

“That’s who I am! Now Seunghyun since you won’t do what I ask…I’ll make Daesung feel the pain myself…” He muttered cocking his gun.

 

“I won’t let you kill him.” I said getting mad.

 

“Kill him? Oh no don’t worry I won’t kill him…” He smiled.

 

“What?” I said sounding confused.

 

“I’m going to kill you…” He muttered and fired a shot at me.

He purposely missed me and smiled.

 

I stood there, my eyes were wide open.

“Daesung…” I softly whispered under my breath.

 

The snow continued to fall on and around us.

“I’m going to cover this snow with your blood Seunghyun and then I’m going to make Daesung re live this moment over and over and OVER AGAIN!” He yelled.

 

I shook my head.

“Whatever…” I muttered. “You’re too stupid!” I yelled.

 

“So are you…” He muttered and smiled.

 

I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

“Daesung didn’t cause your sisters’ death…” I said softly.

 

“YES HE DID!” Michael yelled. “WHY DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND?”

 

“I understand perfectly…Your sisters’ depression over powered her in the end and she killed herself…Daesung did nothing…” I muttered.

 

“SHUT UP!” Michael yelled grabbing his head to cover his ears.

I slowly walked over to him.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” Michael yelled pointing the gun at me.

 

I stopped and held up my hands.

“Look Michael we can get you some help…Just put the gun down…” I said taking slow steps to him.

 

“STOP!” He yelled and fired a shot at me and it grazed my shoulder ripping my jacket in that place and causing some blood to flow.

 

I grabbed my shoulder and kept my hand there, the blood soaking my hand and dripping on the snow, making it red.

 

“Michael please…” I said again.

 

“STOP!” He yelled again and shot another bullet at me this time grazing my leg. I fell down to my knees and I looked up at him.

Michael walked up to me and pointed the gun at my forehead.

“I should have finished you off when I did back there!” He yelled.

 

I just looked at him and shook my head.

I had a smirk on my face.

 

“You think this is funny!” He yelled and pistol whipped my head. I fell to the ground and spit out some blood on the snow.

 

I looked at Michael and scooted back a few feet.

He continued to walk towards me with his gun pointed at my head.

 

“You don’t have to do this Michael…Just put the gun down.” I softly said looking at him.

 

He looked at me and muttered

“No…”