I don‘t know what to do with him?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

Chapter 78

I don‘t know what to do with him?

 

TOP’s POV

I sat in the living room with Taeyang and Seungri. Jiyong went back to his room.

I sighed and rested my head on my hand.

I was just so angry right now, at that guy who hurt my Daesung. I just wanted to…

“UGH!” I yelled aloud slamming my fist down on the table.

Seungri flinched.

“I can’t take it no more!” I yelled as I stood up knocking the chair, I was sitting on, down on the ground.

“Seunghyun, please stop…You’ll wake up Daesung.” Taeyang said standing up also.

“NO! I won’t stop until that guy is dead!” I yelled pushing stuff off of the shelf.

Seungri was scared and he retreated to Jiyong’s room.

“I want him dead!” I yelled once more.

“SEUNGHYUN!” Taeyang yelled at me. I stopped acting crazy and looked at Taeyang, he walked over to me.

“Acting like this won’t help you catch that guy…You have to be patient” He softly said.

“I know Daesung wouldn’t want you to act like this” He added.

I just looked at him and sighed. “You’re right” I said looking away from him, I looked at my bedroom door, I wanted to go in his room and see if he was alright but at the same time…I knew he was okay for now.

I looked back at Taeyang and placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Thank you” I said smiling slightly.

“I…I just don’t know what to do with him” I softly said.

Taeyang looked at me with confusion.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“I dunno. What did I do to deserve him Taeyang…What did I do to get his love.” I sat down in a chair, he walked over to me and sat down also.

“Daesung loves you for you. I can’t really answer that question for him, you will have to ask him your-self.” He explained to me.

I sighed and nodded.

Next thing I knew the phone started to ring.

I walked over and picked it up.

“Yobosayo” I said into the phone.

“Close call for Daesung.” A guys voice said on the phone.

I was confused.

“Who is this?” I asked.

“That fall looked pretty bad and that gash on his arm…Ouch” The guy smirked.

“Who the hell is this!” I yelled, Taeyang walked over to me.

“Who is it?” He asked.

“I ASKED YOU WHO IS THIS!” I yelled once more.

“Seunghyun, Who do you think it is.” the guy asked laughing.

“How do you know that Daesung fell.” I asked him.

“My, my Seunghyun you look pretty angry and that living is a total disaster now.” the guy chuckled.

“WHERE ARE YOU!” I yelled.

“Closer than you think” he said before hanging up. I threw the phone down and ran to the door I opened it and in the distance I saw a guy at the end of the street with a black jack on he was facing my way. It was hard to see him, but I knew it was that guy.

He smiled and waved before turning to walk away.

I wanted to go after him but I knew I wouldn’t make it before he got away.

I went back in the house and slammed the door shut locking it.

“That monster! He was here again!” I yelled.

“Calm down Seunghyun. Who was here again.” Taeyang asked me.

“the one that hurt Daesung. He was here. He knows that Daesung fell, he knows I went crazy in the living room. I want to kill him” I muttered.

Taeyang just stood there for a second, he was thinking. “let me call Choi…He needs to know that he was here.” he said before walking to the phone that I threw down.

I looked back at my room and walked over to it.

I placed my hand on the door knob and opened it, I walked in and then looked at Daesung. He was sitting up.

“Daesung…” I softly said, He looked at me and smiled.

“Hyung.” he said smiling.

I went over to my side of the bed and got on I sat next to him and pulled him into a hug.

“Don’t you ever leave my side. Got that!” I said tears falling from my eyes.

“What’s wrong Seunghyun?” he asked me.

“Nothing Daesung…Nothing” I said softly as I kept him in the hug.