Do you love me? Part Two.

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter Eleven
Do you love me? Part Two.

They drove back to the hospital and then to where Dae Sung’s room was. But he wasn’t in there all his stuff was. But he him-self wasn’t the bed he was on was gone too.
Did something happen to him?

They walked back to the front desk and the lady looked at them “How can I help you?”

“What happened to the guy that was in room 156.” TaeYang asked.

“Room 156...Room 156. Oh here it is. He was taking to the OR.” she said looking at them.

“What why?” Seung Ri asked

“There were some Complication’s with his heart. And they had to take him away.” She said looking at Seung Ri.

“Cardiac Arrest?” he said looking back at her.

“Yes…” she muttered.

Seung Hyun just stood there. “is he going to be alright?”

“I don’t know you have to wait for the doctor to come back out…” She said going back to reading a magazine.

They walked to the waiting room and sat there for hours before the doctor came out.

“How is he Doctor…” TaeYang said sighing.

“His heart stopped for 2 minutes by the time We got the reading on the computer at front and came here as fast as we could.” He started off. “But your friend is very very very lucky to be alive right now. He held on..” He said looking at them. “He’ll be fine. Bu I want him to stay tonight, and maybe for the rest of the week. It depends on his health.”
The Doctor explained and tolled.

TaeYang bowed to the doctor and he walked off. “Wait doctor can we see him?”
He turned back around. “Well you can, but we placed him in a coma. He wont be awake untill tomorrow maybe. We put him back in the same room. Don’t touch non of the machine’s.” He said and then walked away. They all walked back to Dae Sung’s room. They saw him there with Tubes in his two arms. A heart patch thing on his chest that is connected to the monitor. He had that breathing mask back on. He had the Finger pinch like thing on his index finger to get all his body readings. They slowly walked in and Seung Ri sat down next to the bed but a few feet away. His skin looked pale. Really pale…Seung Hyun looked at Dae Sung and tears started to come out of his eyes. No one saw him cry. He quickly wiped them away before anybody saw them. He walked closer to the group. “We should get home, its going to get late soon” Seung Hyun said looking at Dae Sung…He didn’t want too though.

“What? Its only 5:00 in the afternoon. The sun wont go down for another 4 hours.” Jiyong said.

“Yeah, but we should let him sleep. Besides he won’t wake up untill tomorrow…You heard the doctor.” Seung Hyun said looking at Jiyong.

“Seung Hyun what is your problem? Why do you want to go so bad?” He asked his older friend.

“Lets just go please Jiyong….” he said looking away now.

“No tell me!” He started to yell now. “You should stay here, with him. He needs you! He loves you! And you love him!” Jiyong yelled. Seung Ri and TaeYang just stared at the two. They were just caught by surprised. Seung Hyun…Their Bad boy of the group. T.O.P was gay. Seung Hyun looked around him. He then looked at Jiyong, and slapped him. Jiyong just smiled. “You stay…We’re going…” He said as he turned around rubbing his face and walked out. Seung Ri followed after him. TaeYang stood up and looked at Seung Hyun he shook his head. “Hyung….” He didn’t even know what to say about this. Instead he walked out and closed the door behind him. Seung Hyun sighed and looked at the ceiling. He turned back to Dae Sung and pulled a chair up next to his bed side. He sat there with him….All night…not leaving his side.

---------------------------------------------
Jiyong’s POV

The nerve of that ing guy! He ing hit me! I was just doing what was for the best! What a bastard!
I couldn’t wait to leave the Hospital building. TaeYang made Seung Ri ride with me, so I wouldn’t do anything drastic. So I drove in silence. TaeYang followed behind us. I was biting my nail. A nasty thing to do but I had nothing else to do at a stop light, it turned green and I pressed down on the gas. We got to the apartment 10 minutes later and I went inside after parking. I went straight to my room and slammed the door shut and locked it.

Seung Ri was about to follow me but I slammed it closed in his face.

“Hyung…..” He said in a sad tone. “I’m sorry if I did anything to make you up set…But Seung Hyun, or Dae Sung didn’t do anything either. Remember…What that guy said….what he said about us. He said that Dae Sung was right…That you can hate him, But don’t hate Big Bang. And if your hating anyone else in the band besides Dae Sung….Then your hating Big Bang…Your hating your Family….We’re your family Hyung…You shouldn’t fight with one another….It hurts me to see it…To see you guys this way….” Seung Ri said through my door. And then he walked away and into his room where he softly closed the door behind him.

TaeYang didn’t bother talking to me, Seung Ri was right…and I need to accept that.
I can’t hate Seung Hyun….I can’t even hate Dae Sung or my-self. I can’t hate TaeYang or Seung Ri…I can’t hate no body. It’ll just be like hating my family. These guys are my family. And I love them to death….

------------------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

I hope my talking to Jiyong did some good to him.
I didn’t want him and Seung Hyun fighting again…
It hurts to see that.
Our band is being torn apart….ever since Dae Sung came out to the public about him being gay…And….I hope, that everything goes back to the way it was before…
Sooner or later….

Hopefully Sooner….

----------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

I’m sorry Jiyong…I didn’t mean to act this way before…
Only if I can say this to his face.
But I can’t
I too ing stubborn.
As I look at Dae Sung, I still think it is my fault…
Even though TaeYang said it wasn’t mine, or anybodies fault.
I look at Dae Sung again and held his hand in mine. I kissed it lightly and continued to hold on to it.
It was getting real late at night. About 9:34 PM now….Visiting hours are over now…Everyone is gone, but the hospital staff. I look at my hand that is holding the one that I realized that I love. I sighed and looked at him in the darkness. Out side Cars Zoom by on the road. I can hear sirens in the distance. And I continue to think of him.

“I’m sorry Dae Sung…I didn’t mean any harm to….” I said softly aloud as I stood up and kissed him on the cheek. I sat back down and took a hold of his hand again.

----------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV.

Hours went by and back at the apartment, no one ate dinner. Seung Ri didn’t come out to make it. Jiyong didn’t come out to complain about being hungry.
And TaeYang didn’t come out to talk to Jiyong about Complaining when he is hungry or ask when Dinner is going to be done.

Soon it was morning about 9:53 to be exact and Seung Ri wakes up and walks out of his room to take a shower. He finishes and then brushes his teeth and blow dries his hair. He gets dress in his clothes:
Black socks, a Purple shirt with the words “Rock out with Big Bang” on it
Baggy black pants, a black long Sleeved shirt and a short sleeved shirt. He put on the Long sleeved shirt first then the White Shirt, and then the Purple shirt He put on his Baggy black pants and then his black socks. He went back to the bathroom and fixed up his hair.
He then walked to the living room and sat down on the couch, he the T.V and that Doremon show was on. Seung Ri sighed and sat back he changed the Channel and then the interview that they did from yesterday was on. Seung Ri sat right up. And then a minute later Jiyong came out of his room and was about to go to the bathroom but he heard his voice on T.V so he walked to the living room and sat down next to Seung Ri.

“How are you guys doing today?” He asked them.

“We’re great, believe it or not…” Jiyong said smiling.

“Except for what happened earlier today at the conference…remember Jiyong…Dae Sung revealed him-self” Seung Hyun said crossing his arms.

On T.V Jiyong gave Seung Hyun a dirty look.

“Did I really do that?” He said aloud to him-self.

TaeYang came out of his room and saw them sitting on the couch. So he walked over and sat down too.

“I sense that something is wrong between you two? Care to explain?” The guy on T.V Said as he held up the Microphone to their face.

Then TaeYang started to speak on the T.V, Jiyong brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them.

“Earlier today we were guest on the conference…Wonder Girls were suppose to be there. But canceled at the last minute. But the host asked us if we had anything we wanted to tell the fans but couldn’t because we didn’t know what they would think of us…”
Seung Ri’s voice came on now.

“And then they decided to call Seung Hyun…he answer and he said he had nothing to say. But then Dae Sung takes the phone and said that he was gay…and that he doesn’t care if you hate him, just don’t hate Big Bang.”

“I see….that’s terrible…but you can’t let that ruin your guy’s friendship.” he said looking at them. “Dae Sung is right. You can hate him….just don’t hate Big Bang. You guys are hating each other…so your basically just hating Big Bang.”

The guy on T.V said his few last sentences in a soft tone.
Seung Ri looked at the ground.
And Jiyong looked away. He had a few tears coming down his face. TaeYang looked at him.

“I’m going to go back to bed.” He said softly as Jiyong was about to get up, Seung Ri changed the channel and on the news it was talking about the call on the conference from yesterday where Dae Sung Revealed that he was gay.
So he didn’t get up he just sat there watching it.

“Yesterday, Fans of Big Bang discovered news that shocked them entirely…
Big Bang was on the Conference show yesterday and when they called fellow Big Bang member Seung Hyun or also known as T.O.P the bad boy of the group. They got a surprise that will change the group for a long time. Big Bang’s Dae Sung, Came out to the public announcing that he was gay. Here are some notes that Fans have written about this ordeal….
1. This is really awkward…Dae Sung was my favorite Singer from Big Bang. Now it is TaeYang.
2. !
3. I don’t think I can listen to this music again.
4. I still love Big Bang even though one of the members are gay.
Dae Sung said if we should hate anyone it should be him, and to please not hate Big bang.
5. People are taking this too seriously. If Dae Sung like guys. Let him like guys.
It’s not like his music is different than when he liked girls. Leave the guy alone.
6. Leave Dae Sung alone, he doesn’t need this criticism right now, not when he is in the hospital.
7. I still love Big Bang, no matter what.

Many fans have written letters of love for Big Bang still. But quite a few of them were hatred to them.
I am Su Park Yeon. Channel 72 News. Seoul, South Korea.”

Seung Ri turned off the T.V. after that. He was mad that they aired this. But He guess the people had the right to know.
Jiyong stood up and walked back to his room. He stayed in there the whole day and didn’t come out. He just worked on songs the whole day.

TaeYang watched as Jiyong walked to his room, close the door and then locked it.
He sighed and then looked at Seung Ri.

“Nay Hyung?” He said softly.

“What Maknae….” He replied.

“What do you think they are going to do too Big bang…” He asked.

“Who the fans?” TaeYang asked him.

“No Mr. Yang….” Seung Ri said looking at him.

“Nothing I’m hoping. Mr. Yang…I don’t think he cares if Dae Sung is gay or not…” TaeYang said looking at his Maknae.

Seung Ri nodded.