Celebrating Dae Sung’s Homecoming…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 50
Celebrating Dae Sung’s Homecoming…

A little message from the Big Bang members... (In this story. lol)

This chapter is to thank you for keeping up with this story, and its Publishing delays.
We hope that you all continue to read until this story ends… (Which it never will! Muwahahaha –Dae Sung)
For the first 49 chapters have been great. We had people actually comment and I’m sure we had silent readers. Which isn’t bad! It’s good really.
But comments keep our memory alive.

Please give input. We will celebrate Dae Sung coming home from the hospital.

For this 50th chapter…We thank you for everything.
And hope to see you in the 100th chapter celebrating.

Sincerely,
Big Bang -(Me actually lol)-

----------------------------------------------------
TaeYang’s POV

Finally it is the day! Dae Sung is coming home!
We are all very excited, so before we left. We decorated the apartment. Hung up streamers, baked a cake and cooked food. We set up the table and Seung Ri cleaned the whole house. In Seung Hyun’s room. Since Dae Sung is going to sleep in there from now on. Jiyong went out and bought Crap load of Doremon stuff for Dae Sung.

We all bought Dae Sung little gift’s and a few new outfits.
We got him his favorite snacks.
We even put together a big- photo album with pictures from our first days of meeting each other to our latest activity that we did with each other which was about a month ago.

We made sure everything was perfect for when Dae Sung came home.

After everything was set up, we called everybody that we knew and invited them over
Except for Wonder Girls….they are in America but sends out their best wishes to Dae Sung.

When everybody got here, we left the apartment and drove to the hospital.
Seung Hyun was already there getting Dae Sung ready to go home.

I can’t wait to see the look on his face when he gets back home.
As I was driving, I looked at Jiyong because he was singing his song and then I looked in my rear-view mirror at Seung Ri.

“Hey Seung Ri? Did you bring the blind-fold?” I asked him.

Seung Ri looked at me, and nodded. “Yes. I did.” He said looking away out the window now.

I sighed. “Okay.” I looked ahead and we were there.

-------------------------------------------------------
G-Dragon’s POV

I can’t wait to see Dae Sung again today!
I want him to be home.
I want to give him a big hug!
I can’t wait to see his expression when he sees the party, the gifts and everybody back at the apartment.

I want to go to the beach now.
Yes! This weekend we will. It will be our own private party with Dae Sung.

We all piled into the car. Well the three of us; Me, TaeYang and Seung Ri.
We then drove off for the hospital.
The whole time I was humming the tune to my new song ‘Hello’
Then the words started to slip out.

“Hello y guy-ido
Hello handsome boy-ido
Hello hello
Meonjeo malgeoreojundamyeon
Hello dodohan girl
Hello gwiyeoun girl
Hello hello
Jeogi jamsimanyo say hello”

I stopped when TaeYang looked at me, and then asked Seung Ri if he brought the Blind-fold. I looked out the window at the rode, until TaeYang turned the car and pulled into the parking lot for the hospital. I smiled when I un-buckled my-self and ran out of the car shutting the door behind me. Then I ran up the few steps and inside.
I didn’t stop until I heard someone call me out.

“Hey! Stop running!” I stopped and looked back. It was the desk lady, Park Su-Min.

“Hey Cutie.” I said looking at her. She smiled as she placed her hands on her hips and looks at me.

“You know you can’t run in a hospital….” She said looking at me.

“I know. But I am just SOOOOO excited!” I said smiling.

She sighed and the laughed for a second. “Because Dae Sung is coming home today right” She said crossing her arms.

“Yep that’s right!” I said happily.

“Well tell him congrats for me.” She said as she turned away and walked back to the front desk.

I just looked at her and walked to Dae Sung’s room.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

“DAE SUNG!!!!!!!!!!!! Is coming home” I yelled out Dae Sung’s name but then said that he was coming in a soft voice.

Young-Bae looked at me as if I was crazy but then started to laugh. I laughed with him.
We were setting up the decorations at the apartment.

“Yes he is coming home, and when he gets home. We are to be helpful to him. Alright?” Young-Bae said looking at me.

I nodded and smiled. “Yes, yes!” I said happily. “I just can’t wait until he gets home. I miss him Hyung” I said smiling.

“I know so do I.” Young-Bae said softly.

I was really happy and when we got to the hospital, but not as happy as Jiyong who ran out and into the hospital. Me and Young-Bae laughed when we saw that.

We walked slowly over to the building and inside to Dae Sung’s room. As we walked me and Young-Bae started to talk.

“Hey Hyung?” I started off.
Young-Bae just looked at me.

“Yes what is it Maknae?” He said looking at me.

“Um…..” I was thinking if I should tell him. I was about to but then I changed my thoughts. “Do you think that Dae Sung will like the Decorations? Or what about the party?” I asked looking at him.

Young-Bae started to think. “Of course he will. Why wouldn’t he. But that was not what you wanted to ask me was it” He said looking sternly at me.

Oh Sh*t. he found me out.

“Ummm. No it wasn’t but. I think Dae Sung would be a better person to talk to about it instead.” I said hoping that he wasn’t going to figure out what I am trying to say.

He just looked at me. “Okay then” he said and we walked into Dae Sung’s room and stood next to Jiyong.

------------------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

I looked at Dae Sung as he slept in his hospital bed. I smiled at him as I placed my hand on his cheek. He then woke up when I gave him a kiss.
He looked at me and smiled.

“Hey Hyung” he said softly. I smiled at him.

“Hey handsome” I said looking at him. “How are you today?” I asked stretching.

“I’m good. Happy about going home” He said smiling.

I smiled at him. “Good you better be happy…” I laughed. He laughed back at me.

A few minutes later Jiyong ran in the room smiling. Dae Sung looked at him and smiled.
“DAE SUNG!” he yelled happily. “You’re coming home today!” he said walking towards up.

I stood up and moved back so Jiyong could give Dae Sung a hug.
Then Young-Bae and Seung Ri walked in.

I looked at them and smiled. “Well Dae Sung is ready to go.” I said looking at them
Young-Bae nodded. I walked back over to Dae Sung and he put his arm around me, and I helped him into the wheel chair. I cracked my back before I started to push Dae Sung out of the room. The others followed me. And Jiyong and Seung were trailing behind us. Whispering to each other, then they started laughing. We started to walk past the front desk when Park looked at us and smiled. She waved.

“Have a nice day guys.” She said smiling. Then she looked down at the desk and picked up some roses. “Oh and these are for you Dae Sung” Park said as she came around and handed Dae Sung the roses she bought for him at the flower shop next door.
Dae Sung nodded. “Thank you pretty lady” he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled and bowed. Then we started to walk off but then I looked at her and stopped. I whispered in her ear and handed her a piece of paper. “Tell your boss you have an appointment some where’s, and come to that address. We have a welcome home party for Dae Sung.” I said as she nodded and walked to her boss’s office. Then I continued to roll the wheel chair. We made it to the car and I helped Dae Sung in the front passenger’s seat. Young-Bae got in the driver’s side, and I sat right behind Dae Sung. Jiyong and Seung Ri sat next to each other. We drove home in silence….

-------------------------------------------------
Dae Sung’s POV

The whole car ride was silence. I was kinda tired so I fell asleep in the seat. Until we gotten home. When we pulled up. They all got out of the car, and Seung Hyun came to my side opened up the door and un-buckled me. I opened my eyes.

“Are we here already?” I said softly. Seung Hyun nodded, and he picked me up. He closed the door and we walked to our apartment room.
He let me down when we got to the door. Then Young-Bae unlocked it and opened it. He looked at me. “After you” he said smiling. I walked in and then people popped out of no where. “WELCOME HOME DAE SUNG!!!!” they all yelled. I was surprised. I didn’t know so many people cared for me. I was going to cry. People from family outing came, Mr. Yang came, Wheesung came, 2NE1 came, Jiyong’s mom came, my relatives came….except my mom and dad.
I’m not happy with them…..

I don’t even want to see them…..

Besides that point a lot of people came….even……
“Pretty lady” I said as I slowly walked over to Park, the front desk lady from the hospital. I continued to hold the roses that she gave me. But then Young-Bae came and took them to put them in a vase. I gave her a hug.

“Did you know about this?” I asked her. She shook her head.

“Seung Hyun just told me about it before you guys left.” She said smiling at me. I bowed at her and she bowed back. I greeted the other people and thanked them for coming.
But now my back was hurting, and I needed to laid down or sit. So I tried to find an empty seat. But they were all occupied. So I found an empty space on the floor and sat down and leaned against the wall. Seung Hyun came over to me.

“Baby?” He started out. I looked at him.

“Yes?” I said back to him.

“Why are you on the ground?” He asked me.

“Because I’m so tired, and the seats are taking up” I answered back to him sleepily.

Seung Hyun sighed before he lends a hand to me. I took it and he helped me up.
“Why don’t you tell them to move” He said looking at me.

“I don’t want to be mean.” I said looking at the ground. Seung Hyun placed a hand on my cheek. I don’t know why he is doing this….The people don’t know that he is gay….
He then kissed me on the lips.
Some people turned to look at us. I wanted to push away, because I know Hyung didn’t want people to know he was gay.

But I just wrapped my arms around him, and we stayed like that for a few seconds, before parting away. People smiled and some just looked away. I blushed before I walked back to the kitchen to get something to eat.
Seung Ri followed after me. When I got some of my favorite food to eat, Seung Ri tapped me on my shoulder. “Hey Hyung?” he said looking at me.
I looked at him.

“Yes?” I said looking at him.

“I think you are more experienced at this….” He kept stopping. I stood there and leaned against the counter, slowly eating my food.

“What’s wrong Seung Ri?” I asked him.

“I think….I am…No never mind.” He said as he started to walk away. I put my food back down and grabbed Seung Ri’s arm.

“Maknae….Please tell me. I can help you.” I said looking in his eyes.

“Hyung. I think I love Jiyong.” He said as he looked at the ground. I sighed with relief.

“Whats the problem with that Maknae? You shouldn’t be ashamed of it. Just tell Jiyong.” I said trying to give him the best advice that I could give him.

“Hyung. I don’t even-“ I cut him off.

“You will never know unless you try….” I said finishing our conversation.

I let go of his arm and he walked back out. I watched him and went back to my food. A few minutes later Jiyong walked in the kitchen. I looked at him and then looked at my food eating.

“What?” he said confused. I looked at him.

“Did you see Maknae?” I asked him.

He nodded. “Yeah just now, he looked sad or upset or something…”
I looked away for a few seconds, took a deep breath and then looked back at Jiyong.
“I think you should talk to him, and listen to whatever he has to say….Okay?” I said looking at Jiyong.

He just looked back at me. “Um, okay. I will tomorr-” I cut him off.

“No now…please.” I said sounding a little desperate. I didn’t want anyone to be without love when the person they love is standing right in-front of them.