Where am I?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I opened my eyes and looked up at the ceiling. There was a bright light shining on my face. I squinted my eyes and moved my head to the side.

I didn’t really know where I was. I didn’t know what was going on. There was pain in my shoulder and I had a headache. I tried to sit up but I was held down by wires that were connected in me.

 

I blinked a couple times and looked straight back up into the light, my eyes wide open and my mouth closed shut.

Somebody walked into the room and walked over to me. They placed their fingers on my neck as if to check for my pulse.

Then some others walked in.

The guy with his fingers on my neck looked at the others and shook his head they all walked out.

 

Why did that seem familiar?

 

----------------------------------------------

[Taeyang’s POV]

 

 I paced around the waiting room of the hospital. Seungri was sitting down holding his hands together as if h was praying and Jiyong was leaning against the wall with his face facing upwards.

 

Then a doctor, his coat covered in blood, walked out of the room I instantly went over to him.

“How is Seunghyun!” I yelled.

 

The doctor looked at me and sighed.

“They are still working on him and Park.” The doctor softly said.

 

“Are they doing okay though? Does it look like he will make it? How about Park, will she be okay??” I frantically asked him.

The doctor sighed and walked past me.

“Doctor!” I yelled. And then banged my fist on the wall.

“Come on!” I yelled aloud.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

[Nobodies POV]

 

“Doctor! We’re losing him!” A nurse said as a doctor worked on the bloody Seunghyun.

 

“We can’t give up nurse!” the doctor yelled.

 

“His pulse is dropping!” another nurse yelled.

 

“Doctor! His heart rate is dropping dramatically!” the first nurse yelled.

 

“He’s flat lining!” the other nurse yelled.

 

“Get me the shock pads.” The doctor yelled.

The doctor picked them up and placed that goo on them, mashed it together with the two shock pads and held it over Seunghyun’s chest.

“CLEAR!” he yelled. He placed the shock pads on Seunghyun’s chest and zapped him. Seunghyun’s body bolted up a little bit.

 

“Still has a flat line!” the nurse yelled.

 

“CLEAR!” the doctor yelled and zapped Seunghyun’s chest again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------


 

 

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I closed my eyes after the people left and kept them closed for a while.

I just wanted to sleep. I didn’t know where I was…I felt peaceful…I like that…I can’t remember much before coming here…Just right now…

I can hear some voices around me but couldn’t see anybody around me.

My eyes felt really heavy, I must be really tired.

 

Where am I?

Why am I here in this strange place?

What’s going on?

What’s happening?

 

The voices are getting louder and I can now see shadows of people moving around, walking quickly from one place to another.

Where is this place?

 

“Daesung?” I heard a soft voice in my head.

Who? What?

“Daesung” There it was again. Why did that voice sound familiar.

I kept my eyes closed.

“Daesung” Once more…that voice.

Why can’t I think of the person who that sounded like?

“I love you…Always…” That voice…

 

“Seunghyun?” I let slip through my lips.

 

Everything became clear the once only voices became shadows and voices. Now the once Shadows and voices became a colored picture with clearer voice, doctors and nurses running around frantically. I looked around. I had an oxygen mask on over my face. The bright light wasn’t shining on top of me anymore. There was a doctor working on my shoulder where the pain was. The only thing I could move was my eyes. I looked around.


 

 

I knew where I was…the hospital

I knew why I was here…Because I was attacked by somebody

I knew what was going on…They were trying to work on me…

 

I knew what was happening…I was losing my Seunghyun…