I love you Seung Hyun…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter Six
I love you Seung Hyun…

Nobodies POV

They all returned to the apartment soaked and wet. Seung Ri walked up to them and hugged Dae Sung who hugged him back. He was worried sick.

“Don’t you ever do that again Hyung!” Seung Ri yelled sadly.

Dae Sung just nodded to him as he walked to the bedroom to get some clothes to change into. TaeYang followed after him to do the same thing. Seung Hyun looked at them as Seung Ri left to go back to his room. Jiyong looked at Seung Hyun.

“Seung Hyun….You know about Dae Sung right?” Seung Hyun didn’t look at him. He just nodded. “Yeah…I know he’s gay….He just hasn’t tolled me yet…” Seung Hyun walked to his room and took off his jacket and his shirt as he walked there to show off his muscles and Abs. He threw them in his Laundry basket and then closed his door so he could change his pants and put on some dried underwear. He did that and then he opened the door as he placed a white T-shirt on. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. And then sat down on the couch and watched T.V. Jiyong sat down next to him, as Seung Hyun handed him his beer to take a sip. Jiyong did and then gave it back. TaeYang’s and Dae Sung’s bedroom door closed. That means they were changing. Seung Ri came out and sat next to Jiyong he looked really tired. The day was passing by so fast.

In the bedroom Dae Sung found a pair of his grey sweat pants and a black wife beater this time. He Changed as Tae Yang was changing on the other side of the room. Dae Sung threw his wet clothes in the Laundry Basket so did TaeYang.

“Ahh-Choo!” Dae Sung rubbed his nose after sneezing. TaeYang looked at him.
“Are you catching a cold Maknae?” Dae Sung looked at him and shrugged. “I don’t know.” He said as he made his way over to the door and opened it to leave, TaeYang followed him out. Tae Yang sat down next to Seung Ri and then the couch was filled up. Unless someone scooted closer to someone for Dae Sung to sit too. Dae Sung was about to sit down but then Seung Hyun scooted over closer to Jiyong so Dae Sung could sit down too. Dae Sung slightly bowed to him and sat down next to Seung Hyun and brought his knees up to his chest. Seung Hyun looked at him. He couldn’t stop staring at him. He shook his head and paid more attention to the T.V.

They watched T.V. for about an hour until Seung Ri stood up to go and make dinner. Which took about another hour. As soon as it was done, Seung Ri came back out and tolled them it was finished. “Hey guys. Dinner is done. Come and eat.”

They turned off the T.V and stood up they all walked to the Dinner table except for Dae Sung, who just sat there. Seung Hyun turned back around to face him. “Come on Maknae….” Dae Sung looked at him and then stood up and walked over. He sat down and Seung Hyun sat across from him. They got the food and started to eat.
Seung Hyun got back up to get another beer and some wine. He came back and sat down.

“So guy’s tomorrow. The Wonder Girls may appear at the conference also. But not the interview. And I don’t think they will be at the charity concert the few days afterward.” Jiyong explained to them as he continued to eat, and then took a sip of the beer that Seung Hyun brought out.

“What about 2NE1?” Seung Ri asked
“They’re going to America tomorrow morning for some MTV thing in New York.”
Jiyong explained “Oh…”

Dae Sung sat quietly at the dinner table eating his food.

“So TaeYang, you have not had girlfriend yet correct?” Seung Ri asked. TaeYang just looked at him. “I had one before, but we broke up”
“How long ago was that?” Jiyong laughed. “A few years ago…” he pouted, but then laughed. “what do you look for in a girl?” Seung Ri asked.

“Um, I don’t everything I guess? Maybe personality the most” He shrugged. “What about you Seung Ri.”

“well Looks” he laughed. “Nah I’m just kidding. If she is honest and nice…that is what matters….” he said smiling. “Jiyong what about you?”

“Beautiful women…Beautiful eyes…Beautiful Personality…BBB…” Jiyong Laughed. They all did. Except for Dae Sung. “Seung Hyun?”

“V.I.P” he said smiling slightly. “V.I.P” he repeated.

“Good good…” Seung Ri said. They then looked at Dae Sung.

“What about you Dae Sung?” Jiyong asked.

Dae Sung looked at him. And then at Seung Hyun, who looked back at him. “Someone who has a beautiful smile.” he said going back to eating his food.

“Nice, should have thought of that one.” TaeYang said laughing. Seung Hyun looked at Dae Sung and quietly went back to eating his food.
They all finished eating, and Dae Sung and Seung Ri picked up the plates and washed them. They then cleaned off the table and counters.
Everyone else was on the Couch watching a movie before going to bed. Dae Sung finished helping Seung Ri clean and went to go and take a shower.
He came out 20 minutes later with the towel around his neck and his hands holding the two ends of it. He walked over to them and sat on the ground watching the movie with them in silence.

“You know why would someone go in the damn house, when there is clearly a monster in there? Damn people are stupid these Days.” Jiyong said drinking some more of his beer.

“What would you do Jiyong” Seung Hyun asked, Seung Ri and TaeYang laughed.

“I’d Haul .” He said laughing. They all laughed except for Dae Sung again. When the movie got over 20 minutes later they all stood up and turned off the movie and walked to their bedrooms. But Dae Sung walked to the kitchen to get some water. He could hear all the doors closed except for his because TaeYang left it open for him. He washed the cup out and walked back to his room, TaeYang was already snoozing away, he was about to go into his room but then Seung Hyun’s door opened, Dae Sung looked at him. “Yes Hyung?” Seung Hyun looked at him “I still need to talk to you about what happened today….Come here.” Dae Sung slowly walked over and into his room. Seung Hyun closed the door behind him He the light. Dae Sung sat down on the bed and Seung Hyun pulled up a chair. Dae Sung looked around at the mess and he glass all over the ground. “What ha-” He begun. “Don’t worry about it…Dae Sung, tell me. Did you try to kill your-self because you thought I hated you?” Dae Sung just looked at him. “Tell me Maknae…..” he said strictly. “Hyung…I..-” He stopped him-self. “Dae Sung please tell me. What ever you say, I won’t hate you. How can anybody hate you, we all love you as a brother….” Seung Hyun explained to him.
“Hyung….I like you.” Dae Sung said.

“See was that so bad?” Seung Hyun said looking at his Maknae.

“Not like as in friend. But like as in love…..” Dae Sung said putting his head down….

Seung Hyun just sat there looking at him. He got up from the chair and walked over to Dae Sung he sat next to him, and made Dae Sung look at him. “It doesn’t matter. At least you tolled me. And I am not ma-”

Seung Hyun was cut off, when Dae Sung kissed him, and kept it there untill Seung Hyun pushed away which wasn’t for like 15 seconds. Seung Hyun looked at him. “Whoa! Dae Sung what the hell.” Seung Hyun said standing up. “I’m sorry…” Dae Sung said as he stood up and walked out of the room and into his own room. He laid down next to TaeYang and fell asleep curling into a little ball again. But this time he moved closer to TaeYang for warmth, TaeYang didn’t mind.

Seung Hyun sat back down on his bed. Thinking of what just happened. “did he just kiss me?” he said softly to him-self.. He shook his head and then turned off the light to go to sleep.
When the sun was coming up the skies were a little blue. And were shining in through the windows. Seung Hyun woke up to some noise going on outside of his room. He slowly stood up and walked over to the door and opened it there he saw Jiyong standing next to the bathroom with his arms crossed looking in at something or someone in there. TaeYang coming from the kitchen with some water and what looks like medicine. He saw Seung Hyun and then went in the bathroom. Seung Hyun decided to see what was going on. Jiyong looked at him.
Seung Hyun saw Seung Ri covering over someone trying to talk to them.
And that person was Dae Sung. He was getting sick, and he had a high fever.

“What’s wrong with Dae Sung?”

“We think he may have the flu.” Jiyong said looking at Seung Hyun.

“When did he start getting sick?” Seung Hyun asked Jiyong.

“TaeYang found him in here 2 hours ago getting sick. It was about 4:30 am. So he’s been up ever since. I just got up a few minutes ago.” Seung Hyun nodded.
“What about Seung Ri how long has he been here?”

“He woke up a few minutes after TaeYang did because he needed to pee.” Jiyong yawned..

“oh. Is he going to be okay?” Seung Hyun asked.

“We don’t know. TaeYang was going to take him to the hospital, after Seung Ri finished talking to him” Seung Hyun nodded again.

“Come on Dae Sung, we have to take you to the Emergency room.” Seung Ri said trying to reason with him.

“I don’t want to move.” He said as tears came out of his eyes a little bit. His stomach felt upset and he got sick again. Seung Ri looked away. And when he was finished he wiped his mouth and TaeYang handed him the medicine and water and he took it.

“Maknae we have to take you to make sure you’re okay. Please” TaeYang said looking at him. Dae Sung took the medicine, and looked at TaeYang. “I can’t move Hyung. My legs feel numb” He said looking at him.

“we’ll carry you out to the car.” TaeYang said.
“I don’t want to be-” Dae Sung got sick again.

“Please Hyung! Your getting worse! You’ve been like this for 2 and ½ hours now. Please let us take you.” Seung Ri said looking at him.

“Yeah, Dae Sung. Let them take you..” Seung Hyun said looking at him, Dae Sung looked back and then looked away.

Dae Sung slowly tried to stand up and Seung Ri stood up. Dae Sung lost his balance and fell. Seung Ri caught him. “I can’t walk!” Dae Sung yelled as he was placed back down on the floor. Seung Hyun made his way through and picked him up. “Lets go TaeYang.”
Seung Hyun said as he carried him into the living room and then to the front door.

“We’ll let you know what is wrong with him” TaeYang said. Seung Ri nodded.

They left the apartment to take Dae Sung to the hospital.
Seung Ri flushed the toilet and then cleaned up the bathroom. He closed the door and walked to the living room.
Jiyong went back to his room and closed the door.