Day Three: Trouble

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[TOP’s POV]

 

Seungri got to my house yesterday night and we had a lot of fun; we played lots of video games, we sang karaoke, we ate lots of good food and slept a lot last night.

 

Now this morning we are going to go to the amusement park and have more fun!

 

I opened my eyes to face a sleeping Seungri, he had a smile on his face and that made me smile.

I sat up and got out of bed; I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out and got dressed I walked backed to the room and Seungri was wide awake smiling at me.

 

“Good morning Hyung!” He said happily.

 

“Good morning” I said smiling back.

 

“How are you?”  He asked getting off of the bed but stumbling a few steps.

 

“I’m good, how about you?” I asked moving towards him just in case he fell.

 

“I’m good” he said smiling. “So today we are going to the amusement park right?” he asked happily.

 

“Of course” I said smiling.

 

“Awesome!” Seungri running to the door “imam get ready and then we’re gonna eat and then we’re gonna go! Okay?” he said so happily.

 

Before I even nodded or said anything he was out of the bedroom and into the shower. I started to laugh.

 

---------------------------------------

[Taeyang’s POV]

 

When I dropped off Seungri at Seunghyun’s parent’s house, he seemed really happy, Maknae that is.

Seunghyun came to the car and looked at me.

 

“Youngbae…I’m really sorry about all of this” He softly said.

 

“Yeah I know you are, but for future reference…can you please try not to be so jealous? You know you are letting the boy who Daesung hugged stay with you right? The reason you got so jealous was because he was smiling and hugging Seungri” I explained to him.

 

Seunghyun sighed and nodded.

“Yeah I know…I’m really sorry, I shouldn’t have had it overcome my feelings like that.” He said looking away.

 

“Look I have to get back to the dorm…When Daesung is feeling crappy like this, he tends to find ways to make himself feel better” I sighed and put the car in drive.

 

Seunghyun looked at me.

“Youngbae if he tries anything, please give me a call and I will be there…Please…” He said pleading.

 

I just nodded and he backed up and I drove away.

 

The next morning I woke up to a phone ringing.

I wanted to ignore it but I couldn’t it kept going off and off.

I finally opened my eyes and looked over at Daesung it was his phone.

His alarm was going off.

 

“Neh Daesung” I said nudging him.

 

He didn’t respond.

I sighed and reached over him to turn off his alarm.

 

“Daesung…” I said nudging him again.

“You’re alarm went off, I just turned it off.” I said looking at him.

I sighed again. He must be really tired.

 

I got out of bed and walked out into the living room.

Jiyong was watching TV.

 

“Hey Youngbae” Jiyong said mesmerized by the TV.

 

“Hey good morning” I replied walking to the kitchen to get something to drink.

 

“What’s up?” he asked me eating some bread and watching TV.

 

“Nothing, just got woken up by Daesung’s alarm.” I yawned.

 

“Yah, his alarm woke me up too so I came out here after I snoozed it.” Jiyong said looking at me now.

 

“Wait? You heard it in your room too?” I asked.

 

“No, I slept with you guys last night. Daesung and I were already sleeping when you got home” Jiyong explained turning back to the TV, getting mesmerized by it again.

 

“Oh…Hey by the way…why did you and Seungri bre-” I got interrupted by Daesung’s alarm going off again.

I sighed and walked to his room.

“Yah, Daesung…you’re alarm is going off again.” I said looking at him.

 

He didn’t respond.

 

“Daesung?” I said again. I started to get worried now.

I ran over to him and shook his arm. He didn’t wake up.

“Daesung!” I yelled. “Daesung wake up!” I yelled again.

“JIYONG!” I yelled out.

 

Jiyong ran in.

“What’s wrong?!” He yelled.

 

“Daesung, he’s not waking up!” I yelled as I shook Daesung.

“Daesung wake up!” I cried out. “Don’t you do this to us again?!” I yelled. “Jiyong call 119!” I yelled at him.

 

Jiyong ran out of the room to call 119.

 

“Daesung, please wake up!” I yelled as I searched for his pulse.

I couldn’t find it.

“Hurry Jiyong” I yelled.

 

---------------------------------------------

[GD’s POV]

 

“119, what is your emergency?” A lady on the phone answered.

 

“My friend, he isn’t waking up!” I yelled frantically.

 

“How long has he been unconscious?” she asked

 

“I-I don’t know. We woke up to his alarm and he didn’t wake up so we thought that maybe he was just really tired and slept through the alarm, but his alarm went off again and when we tried waking him up he didn’t wake up!” I cried into the phone, going back into the bedroom where Taeyang was trying to give Daesung CPR.

 

“Did your friend take anything?” She asked.

 

“I-I don’t know” I said running to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and looked for the medicine bottles.

“They’re not here” I said under my breath.

 

“What’s not there?” The lady on the phone said.

 

“The medicine we keep in the cabinet. It’s not-” I froze when I looked in the bathroom trash can and found 7 medicine bottles…all were empty.

“I-I think he took all the medicine that was in the bottles. I just found 7 empty bottles!” I yelled.

 

“Okay, calm down. What is your address I will send an ambulance over right away” She said trying to calm me down.

 

“I-it’s” I was trying to concentrate but I heard Taeyang yell me to hurry. I ran back into the room.

I quickly told the lady the address of our dorm.

“Please hurry! I think my friend is dead!” I yelled and hung up.

 

I ran over to Taeyang and placed my hand on Daesung’s forehead, he was very cold.

“DAESUNG! Please wake up!” I yelled.

 

Taeyang stood up when he heard the ambulance near, he ran outside and waved them in. They came in and tried looking for Daesung’s pulse.

They couldn’t find it either.

 

“We need to get him to the hospital now” The paramedic said as they got Daesung on the stretcher and took him to the ambulance.

Taeyang and I both got in the ambulance and rode to the hospital with Daesung.

 

When we got there we got out and followed the paramedics with Daesung. They ran in and doctors came over and took over, when they got to the OR room some of the nurses stopped us from going in.

“Let us go in! That’s our friend!” I yelled.

 

“I’m sorry, please let the doctors do what they can here” she said pushing us back lightly.

Taeyang and I both backed up and went to the waiting room.

We were both scared.