Hot Chocolate & Gifts

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

[Daesung’s POV]

 

Seunghyun and I both sat on the couch both cuddled up in a blanket with hot chocolate in our hands watching a drama on TV.

We gave each other the constant love looks and giggles and that occasional kiss on the lips.

 

Hours later the other guys got home and Seunghyun and I were both now passed out on the couch lying down next to each other with the blanket on us.

 

“Yah! Hyung! What are you doing!” Seungri yelled as Jiyong tripped him and Taeyang was shaking his head.

 

“Yah! Pabo! I’m not doing anything!” Jiyong yelled smacking Jiyong upside the head.

They were still in a relationship together but never acted like they were.

 

“You just tripped me and you smacked my head just now!” Seungri yelled walking past the couch.

 

“Don’t walk away from me! Help Young-Bae and I put the groceries away!” Jiyong yelled.

 

Seungri stopped walking and turned around.

“NO!” He yelled and Taeyang walked past him to go to his room.

 

“Ooo don’t make me get Seunghyun to open a can of whoop on you!” Jiyong yelled walking towards Seungri.

 

“Not if I get Daesung to get you first!” Seungri yelled and took off.

 

“SEUNGHYUN! SEUNGRI IS BEING MEAN TO ME!” Jiyong yelled as he chased Seungri.

 

“LIES! DAESUNG HELP ME!” Seungri yelled as he ran away from the evil Jiyong.

 

“SEUNGHYUN!” Jiyong yelled again.

 

“DAESUNG!” Seungri yelled again.

 

Taeyang walked back out with a book in his hand and stopped as he watched the two yell for their friends and chase after one another. Then his gaze turned to Seunghyun and I who were both sleeping on the couch.

I was facing the side where the TV was, but the noise was getting to me so I turned around and faced Seunghyun and snuggled into me. He wrapped his arms around me tighter.

 

“GUYS! SHUT UP!” Taeyang loudly whispered.

 

Seungri and Jiyong stopped yelling and running around.

“What?” Jiyong muttered and smacked Seungri upside the head.

 

“You guys need to be quiet…They are sleeping” Taeyang said looking at Seungri and Jiyong.

 

“Ow! Why did you hit me!” Seungri yelled.

 

“Yah! Pabo! I did not hit you!” Jiyong yelled and smacked his head again.

They started chasing each other again but this time Seungri was chasing Jiyong. They continued yell for Seunghyun and I.

 

This time Seunghyun opened his eyes. He slowly got over me and got up from the couch and Taeyang looked at him.

“Hyung I’m sorry I tried to keep them quiet.” Taeyang said bowing to Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun just looked at him and then at the two running.

His vision was blurry because he was just woken up.

He walked over to the two running and tripped them both.

 

They looked at him and Seunghyun gave them his famous death glare.

They both instantly got frightened.

“Can you both not see that Daesung and I are sleeping…on the couch.” He muttered in a mean voice.

 

They both shook their heads.

“No” They said in unison.

 

“Well you don’t come into a dorm yelling and running around like idiots!” Seunghyun yelled at the two.

“If Daesung wakes up I will smack the both of you and make you sleep in the snow tonight!” He added and went back to the couch.

 

“Hyung…” I softly said keeping my eyes closed.

 

“Great” Seunghyun muttered as he looked at the two.

“Daesung just go back to sleep.” Seunghyun said sitting next to me.

I moved my head onto his lap and tried to keep my eyes closed but they wouldn’t stay. I fully opened them and sat up after 20 minutes of trying to keep them closed.

 

I looked at Seunghyun.

“I can’t go back to sleep” I said to Seunghyun, who was watching TV.

 

Seunghyun looked at me and smiled.

“Did the two Pabo’s wake you up…” Seunghyun said looking at Jiyong and Seungri who were sitting on the floor watching TV.

 

“Aniyo…I just can’t sleep.” I said to him.

Seunghyun looked at me concerned.

 

“Are you having those nightmares again?” He asked.

 

I shook my head.

“Aniyo…I’m not…I can’t remember what I was dreaming” I replied looking at him.

 

“Okay” He said softly giving me a kiss on the lips.

 

 Taeyang came out with wrapped gifts in his hands literally piled so high that you couldn’t see his face anymore.

He walked over to the Christmas tree and placed them under.

 

“Hyung…Did you have to buy so many gifts…” Seungri said looking at him.

 

“Neh, Seungri” Taeyang replied making them look neat under the tree.

 

“Well I guess I’ll go finish wrapping mine then” Jiyong muttered standing up and walking over to his room closing the door.

 

“Ahhh I still need to finish shopping” Seungri said in a guilty tone.

 

“Maknae I’ll go with you” I said standing up. “I need to finish some shopping too” I said grabbing my jacket.

 

“You sure?” Seungri asked.

 

“Yeah.” I said smiling.

 

“Please be careful” Seunghyun said to me.

 

“I will bae…” I said softly walking out of the door with Seungri.

 

Seunghyun looked at Taeyang and he looked back.

“Yeah I guess I should finish wrapping too” Seunghyun said standing up and walking to this room.

 

Taeyang stood there looking at the tree after he watched the members go their separate ways. He nodded after feeling satisfied that it all looked neat and cool. He sat down at the table and started to drink some hot chocolate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N.
Hey guys! I can feel this story fic coming to an end soon.
Not to worry though! There will be a sequel just like you all said you wanted(:
But right now what would you like to see in this fic before it closes?
I will add it in the fic!(: Just comment below! <3