Wake up call...

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]

A/n: Ahhh writers block. This chapter probably doesn't make sense.
If you have any ideas as to how I should make Seunghyun wake up from his coma please comment the story(: & i'll put your
suggestions into consideration!(: right now let's help the author out, took me two days to write this chapter. LOL

-----------------------

[Daesung’s POV]

 

‘What’s going on? Where am I?’ I wondered about the cold empty hallway. I turned my head side to side…no one was in sight.

‘Hello?’ I called out.

 

Was I dreaming? Where am I then?

I continued to walk and felt hands on my shoulder and I instantly stopped. I was afraid to turn around. I continued to take a few steps forward. I heard whispering in my ears and I felt the hands on my shoulder tighten.

 

‘I am ignoring you, I am ignoring you…’ I said aloud and continued to walk faster and faster. The voices kept getting louder and grip tighter. I then started to run as fast as I could. Then a bump into somebody and my eyes go wide.

 

I instantly sat up in my hospital bed, I was sweating really badly and I felt sick. I was breathing very heavily and felt shaken up. My shoulder still feels like there was someone’s hand on it. I looked behind me and there was no one there. I looked to my right and nothing. I looked to my left and there was Seunghyun…Still in his coma.

 

“Seunghyun…” I softly said under my lips.

I looked at the clock. It was 2:16 in the morning.

Still pitch black outside.

I sighed.

“Please wake up…Don’t die on me Seunghyun…” I added.

 

I go back to sleep.

The next time I open my eyes its 11:05 in the morning.

I slowly moved my head around and saw Taeyang standing next to me.

 

“Hey? How are you feeling today?” He asked me.

 

“Good.” I answered “Has the doctor said anything about Seunghyun?” I asked Taeyang.

 

Taeyang shook his head “No…Not yet at least. He came in here for a second and then said he would come back” He answered. I sighed.

 

“Okay…” I said sounding sad.

 

“Hey look Daesung don’t worry…Seunghyun will pull through this.” Taeyang said smiling at me.

 

I smiled back and nodded.

“Okay” I softly muttered.

 

Minutes later the doctor walked back in and Taeyang turned to face him, I turned my head to look at him.

 

“Hey doctor any news yet? Taeyang asked.

 

“Well I guess I have some good news and bad news.” He answered walking over to Seunghyun sighing.

 

“Bad news…What do you mean bad news?” I asked frantically

 

“Well the good news first is that He is doing much better than yesterday.” The doctor answered.

 

“and the bad news?” Taeyang asked.

 

“The bad news is that…Seunghyun could relapse anytime…The bullets hit many of his major organs. For example the side of his heart was hit by one of the bullet and left a gash. Ummm another grazed his lung & the bullet that went into his head it hit a part of his brain from the back and pierced through the Hippocampus and the Amygdala part of the brain, which controls memories, emotions and so forth. If Seunghyun makes it through this there could be a chance that he doesn’t know who you are, if he does remember you he may not remember anything else.” The doctor explained.

 

The tears instantly started to form in my eyes. I looked at Seunghyun and started to breath heavily.

Taeyang shook his head and sighed. “Alright doctor thanks.” He then turned to face me and noticed that I was breathing heavily.

“Daesung! Are you okay? What’s wrong!” he asked.

 

The doctor went over to me and felt my pulse.

“His pulse is really fast.” He said and then listened for my heart. “His heart beat is fast as well.” The doctor said looking at me.

“I think he’s having a panic attack.” The doctor explained.

 

“Daesung, listen to me…you need to calm down” Taeyang said placing his hand on my arm. I instantly moved it.

 

“Leave me alone!” I yelled.

 

“Can we get some nurses in here!” The doctor yelled. He pulled a needle and some liquid in a small glass bottle out of his white coat pocket. He stuck the needle in the upper part and pulled some liquid out.

Some nurses ran in

“Hold him down.” The doctor motioned towards me.

 

The nurses ran over and started to hold me down.

I kept squirming around.

“Let me go!” I yelled

 

“Listen Daesung I am giving you something that is going to calm you down okay, It’s just going to put you to sleep for a while okay” The doctor spoke to me in a childish way.

I just looked at him and then at Daesung.

 

“Youngbae!” I yelled.

 

“Daesung just let them do it…” He said sadly.

 

“What….” I just looked at him and kept squirming around.

 

“One…two…three…” The doctor counted down and stuck the needle in my arm.

 

“OW!” I yelled and the doctor squeezed the liquid in my arm and took the needle out.

I instantly started to feel sleepy.

“I hate you…all…” I softly said and closed my eyes again.