Is it just a dream?

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter One:
Is it just a dream?

Dae Sung’s POV

Sometimes I feel weird around him…That Hyung of mine…Seung Hyun….
Every time I walk past him, my eyes direct them-selves to his face. He looks at me
And then looks away mumbling something. Then I look sad…
Oh how I wish to know what is wrong with me…
There are many people who I can talk to about this… But would they understand what I am saying. There were rumors going around in Korea about Seung Ri and Jiyong being Gay together... But they were already disclosed and found out not true.
I mean…They are just friends. Just like me and Seung Hyun right?

-------------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

Gosh why does that Maknae look at me so much.
Do I have something on my face or something. I mean every time I walk past him I always, and I mean ALWAYS find him staring at me. I mumble stuff like ‘Weirdo’.
But I guess he didn’t hear me…Gosh That Dae Sung is weird!

-------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

They all sat around the Dinner table to eat except Seung Hyun who was in the Wine cabinet getting some drinks for him. Next thing you know he is back with some wine, and a beer.
Dae Sung looked at him and Seung Hyun caught him once more. Dae Sung quickly looks away. Seung Hyun Sighs. Jiyong notices what is going on and speaks up.
“Yo, what’s up with you two?” Seung Ri and TaeYang both looked at Seung Hyun and Dae Sung. “Are you guys avoiding each other? You haven’t said one word since we got back from the Recording studio today.” Dae Sung looked at Jiyong and then kept lightly stabbing his noodles with his wooden chopsticks. He looked back down at his food and kept at the stabbing. Seung Hyun just looked at Dae Sung and shook his head. He finally spoke up to him. “Maknae what is your problem? Do I have something in my teeth? Does my breath smell? I hope not, but why are you avoiding me?” Seung Hyun said looking at Dae Sung with a angry face. TaeYang shook his head and Seung Ri sighed. “It’s nothing. I’m just not feeling good alright.” Dae Sung slowly stood up, his food barely touched. “I think I’m just going to go to bed.” He started to walk to the Room, when Jiyong called him out. “Maknae…” Dae Sung kept walking. “Dae Sung!” Dae Sung flinched at his voice as he was yelling now. “Get back to the table and finish eating. Seung Ri fixed this lovely meal for us, and your not going to waste it.” Dae Sung turned back around, and then walked back and sat down. “You don’t have to eat Hyung, its alright. You can save it for lunch tomorrow, or as a snack.” Dae Sung looked at Seung Ri, who spoke to him. Dae Sung slowly ate the food.

--------------------------------------------
Seung Ri’s POV

Hyung Dae Sung, was really acting weird today. Even at the Recording studio, even though he was his usual cheery self…He just seemed different. When him and Hyung Seung Hyun had to sing together a few lines. He just forgot what they were. Hyung Seung Hyun got mad, and Dae Sung quickly bowed and Apologized. Now when Jiyong gets mad at him like that he doesn’t bow and Apologize like that. He just sticks up his thumb and Smiles big. Saying ‘I won’t mess up again’. I’m worried about Hyung Dae Sung….
And then now at Dinner he is even weirder. But he doesn’t have a smile on. I hope he is alright….
I looked at Dae Sung and then smiled. “Nay Hyung?”

Dae Sung looked at him “Yeah?”

“You wanna go out tomorrow and get some Doremon stuff? I heard they just got a new shipment down at the Seoul mall.” I tried to keep my smile. I wanted to make him happy and not be sad at whatever he is sad at.

“I guess…” Dae Sung sighed as he finished his food and stood up. He bowed to them “Thanks for the food. It was good.” He walked to his room that he shared with TaeYang and closed the door.

“What’s wrong with Hyung Dae Sung?” I asked as they looked at the door he entered in.

“I don’t know but he better get happier cause we have a conference and interview in two days. Then a charity concert 4 days after that.” Jiyong said taking a sip out of the wine Seung Hyun brought to the Dinner table.

-------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

So Dae Sung left and went into the room. Jiyong literally doesn’t care about his feelings, or it seemed like it.
Seung Hyun sighed and continued to stuff his face in the food that Seung Ri made.
“Well I kinda agree with Jiyong. He needs to be his happier creepy self before those things. I don’t wanna lo-”
Seung Hyun was cut off by TaeYang getting mad.
“Listen to you guys. The poor kid is probably going through some trouble right now. So give him time to cool off, and he doesn’t need to go to the Interview or the conference as long one of us is there to represent then its alright.” Everybody looked at him. “Just leave him be. And Seung Hyun I’m sure he keeps looking at you because he want’s make sure….Huh? I don’t have anything to say about that. But still..”

Seung Hyun looked at TaeYang and rolled his eyes. “He better not be gay….I think that’s
Why he keeps looking at me.”
Seung Ri looked at them. “Oh come on guys. Dae Sung is not gay. I’m sure he would have said something to us if he was.”
“Well he better not come out to the public about it if he is. I don’t want more and more conflicts and going on about Big Bang’s Dae Sung is gay….” Jiyong Crossed his arms after finishing his meal and drink.

“What did I just say Jiyong and Seung Hyun?” TaeYang looked at them.

Dae Sung listened through the door. A few tears came out of his eyes as he slid down the door. He looked in the Dark room at the window as the Moonlight shown in.

----------------------------------------
Dae Sung’s POV

SEE! They would hate me! Maybe except for Seung Ri and TaeYang. But the other two would! I Just want to crawl in a hole and sleep forever! I sighed and just sat there in front of the door for a while listening to them talking to each other about me. So I just stood up and grabbed my usual night clothes. The Grey sweats and the white Wife beater. I walked out of the room and they stopped talking and looked at me. I looked at them, and Smiled big. “What are you guys talking about?” They just looked at me as I spoke to them. TaeYang stood up. “Dae Sung, I have to talk to you later.” I looked at him keeping my smile slightly. “Well alright. Let me take my shower first.” I walked into the bathroom, took off all of my clothes and got into the Tub after turning on the shower. I looked up at the ceiling of the room and the water kept getting into my eyes, I didn’t know if I was crying anymore because of it. I sighed and continued on with my shower.