Preparations....

Love Game

Somin quickly took a bath while her mind pondered over what to wear since it was the first time she’s going to meet her dream man in person-the great Kim Hyun Joong! Since the time she saw him first in SS501’s first debut single “Warning” Somin has been head over heels for him and she made no effort in hiding this fact. Anyone who spent even 5 minutes with her would understand that she’s crazy about him. Infact the reason why she went into the media line was him. She hoped that their paths might cross if they are in the same industry. When she found out that she would be an assistant director in Kim Hyun Joong’s next drama she was ecstatic!!! Her happiness broke all bounds that day! She had been counting days impatiently and finally the day has arrived. How would Hyunjoong be like? Somin has seen all his appearances and interviews and was confident she understood him but still this question  made her wonder afterall the media industry is all about pretense! “Would Hyunjoong also be like those poker-faced celebrities?” she said to herself but then instantly she hit herself “Anio! My Hyunjoong isn’t like others! He’s kind,sweet and respectful” she told herself.

When she came out of the bathroom and was about to walk over to her wardrobe she noticed a box lying on her bed. When she opened it she found a red and black striped sleeveless dress.

“Do you like it?” her granny asked. Somin ran to her and hugged her

“Oh granny its beautiful!” Somin was ecstatic!

“I’m glad you like it sweety. I  got it for you so that you can impress your dream man! Wear this with that sand-toned cape jacket you have and black tights. It will be professional y and elegant all at the same time” Somin’s granny winked at her

“Oh granny I love you!!!!” She hugged her grandma again.

“palli now sweety! Or you’ll be late!”

Somin ran and got dressed. She took her things and got in her grandpa’s car wearing her favourite black booties.

“Oh my sweety is looking so beautiful today!” Somin’s grandpa complemented her. Somin smiled broadly at him.

“Kumawo harabeoji!” Somin said

As her grandpa drove out of the driveway Somin took out the sandwich Granny Jung made for her and took a bite.

Somin’s parents died in a car accident when she was very young. Since then her grandpa and grandma have been taking care of her. Somin was their princess,their angel. As for Somin they were her entire world. She loved them very much.

Finally they arrived before the studio. Somin quickly took out a tissue and wiped her and tidied her hair. She felt very nervous. Grandpa noticed it. Somin sighed and closed her eyes.

“You look beautiful kiddo!” her grandpa said her hair.

Somin opened her eyes and turned towards him “Jongmal?” her eyes asking for reassurance

“You look just an angel descended from heavens”  Grandpa assured her.

“Kumawo harabeoji” she hugged her grandpa and got out of the car. She waved at him as he drove away and then turned to the entrance of the studio.

Somin took a deep breath “This is it” she said to herself as she stepped inside the studio.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chap 2 done! Good Morning everyone!

Thank you all so much for subscribing and for your lovely enthusiastic comments

I'll update again today so do anticipate and leave by comments! ^_^