At the airport II

Love Game

Hyunjoong’s POV:

Jungmin’s disappointment was far more than evident on his face. Somin didn’t come which meant she has rejected her proposal. I felt sad for Mal but this is how things are. Somin loves me! Tsk…Youngsaeng was wrong! She’s my girl and she’ll be mine and only mine.

“Somin-sshi!”

I heard Hyungjun cry out her name and I quickly turned to him. Hyungjun was talking to Somin on the phone.

“Jungmin just started to walk towards the security checking…where are you?”

WHAT? Why is she asking about jungmin? I saw Hyungjun turn around his eyes searching. No! she can’t be here! If she is that would mean…No! that’s not possible!

My eyes could spot Somin even in a crowd of billions but this time it wasn’t able to…maybe because my heart didn’t want to. I didn’t want her here…but all my fears came true when Hyungjun waved at her and Somin swiftly weaved her way through the crowd

“Where’s he?” Somin said,panting. She didn’t even acknowledge my prescence. Can’t she see me? Why does she want to know where Jungmin is? Why Somin? You are not here to accept his proposal right? You love me right? Overwhelmed by fear,I felt so helpless as I saw Somin run to Jungmin. It was as if my life was going to be taken away from me…even scarier! My heart started beating fast as they talked. What are they talking about? You are explaining to him that you can’t be with him aren’t you Somin? You are…you definitely are how can you accept him when I am the one you truly love right?

My heart was beating so hard I thought it might come out beating my rib cage. But what I saw next seemed even more painful than a bursting rib cage. Jungmin hugged her tightly and Somin returned the embrace. I felt the world has vanished and it was just me and Jungmin and Somin wrapped in loving embrace standing infront of me. I couldn’t hear anything,I couldn’t breathe,I couldn’t see anyone else but the two of them.

She has left me….Somin,my angel,is not mine anymore.