At the airport

Love Game

“Ladies and gentleman may I have your attention please people travelling in flight FT-2391 from Seoul to Tokyo please proceed for boarding”

The announcement echoed through the airport.

“That’s my call…” Jungmin smiled weakly

Hyunjoong and Hyungjun had come together with Jungmin to see him off. Youngsaeng said he had an important recording so he couldn’t make it. But what saddened Jungmin was Somin wasn’t there. His disappointment was evident on his face and though Hyunjoong was sad for his brother he couldn’t help but feel relieved.

“Hey what’s the rush Mal? Its just the first announcement. C’mon lets grab a bite first” Hyungjun said smilingly. He sensed Jungmin’s disappointment and tried to cheer him up as well as delay his departure abit incase Somin arrives

“A-ani…Im not that hungry..” Jungmin sighed

“Oh c’mon now…lets go” he tugged at both Hyunjoong and Jungmin and dragged them to a fast food joint in the airport

The boys ate,Hyungjun tried to prolong the meal in the hope that Somin come around but time passed yet there was no sign of Somin.

“This is the final boarding call for passengers of flight FT-2391…”

“I have to go guys” Jungmin Hyunjun tried to protest but Jungmin shook his head making the maknae resign in his effort.

“Take care Mal” Hyunjoong hugged Jungmin followed by Hyungjun. Jungmin smiled,turned and started to walk away. Hyungjun and Hyunjoong looked on as he walked away when suddenly Hyungjun’s phone rang. His eyes grew big as he saw the name flashing on his mobile.

“Somin-sshi!” Hyungjun cried quickly answering his call. Hyunjoong swiftly turned sideways as soon as he heard Maknae call out Somin’s name “Jungmin just started to walk towards the security checking…where are you?” Hyungjun turned and Hyunjoong followed suit both their eyes frantically searching for Somin. Hyungjun waved when he finally spotted Somin.

Somin ran to Hyungjun “Where’s he?” Somin asked breathing heavily

“There he is. Palli kha!” Somin ran in the direction Hyungjun pointed while Hyunjoong stood rooted to his spot in shock.

“Jungmin!” Somin cried out loud. Jungmin turned around and he saw Somin standing at a distance breathing hard.

“So-Somin…you came…” Jungmin managed to say