Love is in the air......

Love Game

♪ Show me your eyes and give you my love
Nan niga johungol love you forever
Come to my heart  
Listen my song for you boyojulke nol hyanghan mam gobeghalke gudemane wangjarangol ♪

Jungmin had just wrapped up his recording when his phone rang. A warm smile formed on his face when he saw Hyung Jun’s name flash on the screen

“De baby!” he said

“Yo! My Romeo!” maknae cried from the other end “How’s the project coming up?”

“Aaah…it’s going great actually..” Jungmin said putting his things in his bag “Just completed the recording of the first song”

“Ah shincha? Good! Well I have some good news”

“What?” Jungmin stopped to listen to Hyung Jun attentively and Hyungjun narrated the plan of the SS501 comeback “Wow! That sounds great! Finally they decided to take the initiative…I’m glad” Jungmin said in relief. “But what about Kyujong?” he asked while drinking water.

“Youngsaeng told me he’ll be here for New Year’s” Hyungjun explained

“Great then…I’m totally in on this”

“Yeah Hyunjoong and Youngsaeng planned it last night”

“Hmm..great” Jungmin acknowledged in low tone

Hyungjun being close to him and knowing him well immediately identified the sadness in his voice. The mention of Hyunjoong brought him the memories of his unrequited love,his one-sided love for Somin. “Hyung you allright?”

Jungmin cleared his throat and shoved away the memories hastily “yes ofcourse…”he said but he knew he couldn’t hide his sorrows from Hyungjun. “Ho-how are they?” he asked

“Hyung and Somin?”

“Hmm”

“They are good…they are getting married soon…did you know?”

“Hmm…they both texted…I guess they are afraid to call me..”

“You cant really blame them…hyung”

“Ara…Its okay..I guess…I love her..it doesn’t mean that she’ll have to love me back too..it’s okay..I have to live with it”

Hyunjun felt sad for Jungmin. Being so close to him,he could actually feel his pain. Jungmin was flirtatious,he always went around with girls.But what he felt for Somin it was very different. Hyungjun knew that;he had seen Jungmin’s love for her in his eyes—something he hasn’t seen for any other girl he was ever with. “Don’t worry hyung..” Hyungjun said “oneday..you’llmeet someone and realize why it never worked out with Somin or anybody else”

“Wow our maknae has become so wise!”Jungmin laughed. He had finally finished packing his bag and was walking out of the recording room when he spotted a girl sitting on one of the waiting chairs outside a recording room and crying “ah..baby..I have to go..I’ll call you later”

“Okay hyung.Anneoyong” Hyung Jun hung up

Jungmin shoved his phone into his pocket and walked towards the girl in hesitant steps. When he reached her,the girl was still crying—she had her head hung and her hair fell forward hiding her face. “Excuse me..” Jungmin asked politely. The girl raised her head and turned to him. “YOU!” Jungmin shrieked out to see Seungyeon.

“Oh Jungmin sunbae…” Seungyeon rose up immediately and bowed. Jungmin was completely taken aback by this formal behavior of her so he just stared at her. “Umm…jisohmhida sunbae for my behavior in the plane…I was in a bad mood…”

“Umm…kinchana” Jungmin managed to say. He really wanted go lest her bad mood comes back. Oh why did he care to stop? “Its nice to meet you again…I gonna go first..anneoyong” Jungmin just wanted to run away from her but it seemed as if it wasn’t his day. Seungyeon caught his wrist as he tried to walk past her

“Sunbae… Let me make up for it…I’ll treat you” she urged

“Ani..kinchana..dont mind it” Jungmin waved his hand in denial

“Sunbae…please…if you don’t come I’ll think you haven’t accepted my apology”

Jungmin could have easily declined,claim his seniority and refused to go but Seungyeon’s brown beady eyes stopped him. Those eyes, which now looked somewhat teary, were really  something;Jungmin didn’t know what but something in them implored him to agree to the proposal

“Kure” Jungmin nodded and accepted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunlight shone one Hyunjoong’s face waking him up. He lazily peered though one eye fighting to keep it open as he looked out of the window to assess the time. It looked like it was still quite early,probably the last hours of dawn but still Hyunjoong decided to check the alarm and it was then that he noticed Somin sleeping peacefully beside him. She was still hugging him,her head resting on his chest. Hyunjoong shifted carefully to have a better look at her. She looked so peaceful and adorably cute. He ran his thumb over her cheek,over her natural blush;it felt like running his finger over satin,her skin was that smooth.

“You are so beautiful…” Hyunjoong said tugging back her hair affectionately “I cant wait to make you my wife” he said and planted a kiss on her forehead. He bent again, careful not to wake Somin up and checked his cellphone. Unlike to what Hyunjoong thought,it wasn’t that early,it was almost seven. But that was not what caught his attention. It was a message he received.

“Yah Hyung! Do you think you’re gonna get away by informing me of your marriage  through text? I’m not coming until you give me a formal invitation!

And don’t you dare to get married in my absence!” –Jungmin

Hyunjoong looked at the message and sighed.

The light from Hyunjoong’s phone woke Somin. She raised her head and turned around sleepily.

“Hey goodmorning” Hyunjoong caressed her head and she stilled

“What time is it?” Somin asked drowsily

“Almost seven..we better get up”

Somin sensed abit of disappointment in his voice and raised her head to look at him clearly. Hyunjoong glanced at her phone screen again and sighed.

“What’s wrong?” Somin asked

“I cant bring to forgive myself Somin…I’ve hurt so many people..You,Haera,Jungmin—“

“It’s okay…don’t worry…give it some time….everything will be fine.” Somin assured “and don’t blame yourself…none of us blames you…not me not Jungmin not Haera not anyone…so cheer up…arasso?”

Hyunjoong nodded gloomily. Though he nodded Somin knew he was still disturbed and saddened by the situation. She can bear anything but somehow she cant tolerate to see him sad—she really wanted to bring that brilliant smile back to his face;it was as if he wasn’t her Hyunjoong without that smile. Suddenly inspiration hit her, she stealthily slipped one hand under the quilt and tickled him. Hyunjoong was totally taken aback by the sudden attack and recoiled. But Somin wasn’t giving up until she saw a total ear-to-ear smile. She continued her attack and Hyunjoong shifted from side to side,chuckling until he fell on the floor dragging Somin down with him.

The fall made Somin lose her momentum and before she regained it Hyunjoong caught both her hands and swung it behind her back,holding them firmly. Somin struggled to free them but Hyunjoong was way too strong for her “Aigoo…yeobo” Hyunjoong whispered holding her chin “You’re playing with fire here…”

“Really?” Somin raised an eyebrow playfully

“Yes…if you continue like this I wont wait and start working on making babies!” Hyunjoong smirked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Well I was honestly felt very happy while writing the past 2 chapters...with so much controversy dominating my FF I feel happy to finally be able to write some love scenes...I am actually a very shy person and so I'm not really good with and all...so please bear with me...said that what's happening rite now with hyunmin is not ...they are just loving each other openly and not MAKING love yet ^_^

I really want to thank and welcome my new subscribers. I am sorry if i dont thank everyone on their wall for subscribing...dnt thnk im proud or anything it's jst that i'm very busy and after writing chaps i hardly have time n also the tenacity to thank each n everyone of you. but that doesnt mean I'm not thankful....I really am GREATLY thankful to all of my subscribers,commentors and even silent readers

I know i dont reply much either but trust me i really go through all your comments and appreciate the support you show towards me. I really however miss some of my old Gfs who had been supporting this FF since its initial days--Mhel, michily,Zmazzy--I really miss all of you. i know the number of chaps have amounted to alot but i hope you all are still following it.

To other gfs--lissie,mako,sophyliz,khjloverdover-- and everyone else who take some time out to comment. i really want to thank you for your support. Kamsamhida! (full 90 degree bow like our Hyunjoong oppa does :D)

Hope you keep loving and following Love Game...I'll be back soom