Date and Despair

Love Game

Somin and Hyunjoong were about to walk into the studio when suddenly Hyunjoong pulled Somin back

“What?” Somin turned in surprise

“Let’s do it the traditional way” Hyunjoong smirked

“Huh?” Somin blinked at him in confusion but before she could ask anything Hyunjoong darted back to the and came back holding a black silk cloth in his hand. He flashed his brilliant smile,the one that always dazzled Somin, took her hand and swirled her around. Somin was standing extremely close to him with her back facing Hyunjoong.

“Close your eyes” Hyunjoong whispered in her ear,his breath ticklish on her skin. Somin obeyed with a giggle and Hyunjoong tied the black cloth on her eyes. Hyunjoong moved and and walked forward to face her.The sudden sight incapability scared Somin and she started waving her hand blindly in panic.

“HYUNJOONG! HYUNJOONG!” she cried and she felt her hand hitting something

“OW!” Hyunjoong cried in pain as Somin’s hand hit him straight on the face,real hard.

“Oh!”Hearing his cry, Somin stopped her movements and clasped her hands. “Jisomhida” she squeeled

“Wow! People get a kiss on dates I get a slap!” Hyunjoong mocked,rubbing his cheek,which was now slowly turning red

“Mianhe. I couldn’t see”

“Well you are getting punished for this but I’ll announce it later. Let’s go in now” Hyunjoong walked over and carefully held her hand,incase she hit him again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Attention passengers we’ve now arrived at Haneda Airport..”

Jungmin wondered if anyone else in the aircraft was as happy as he was hearing that announcement. The past 2 hrs have probably been the worst and intolerable 2 hrs of his life,thanks to the tempermental freak sitting beside him Seungyeon. Her constant nagging and utterly cynical comments have infuriated jungmin so much that it was a surprise that he already hadn’t murdered her. But atlast it was over! He got up anxious to take out his lugguage so that he can leave as soon as possible.

“YAH!” Seungyeon yelled.Jungmin squinted his eyebrows as he looked down at her.”Haven’t you heard of the phrase ‘Ladies first’? Where are your manners ahjusshi!”

Jungmin stared at her in disbelief but Seungyeon wasn’t at all bothered with his stare, she just got up elegantly to take out her lugguage.

“Don’t lose your calm! She’s not worth it!” Jungmin closed his eyesmumbled the mantra over and over in his mind to calm himself. Seungyeon  brought her bag down,one of its edges almost hitting Jungmin once,  and kept it on her seat and stood beside it in such a way that there was almost no room for Jungmin to come out to fetch his bag.

“Ahjumma” Jungmin finally called out when he found that Seungyeon had no plans of moving. “Could you please step aside I need to take out my lugguage” Jungmin pursed his lips in a fake smile so that he could hide his gritting teeth.

Seungyeon looked at him nonchalantly “There is enough space for you to move around and if you want more then you have to wait till I get down”

“Tsk! Shincha!” Jungmin was at the end of his tether, he rolled his eyes and leaned his head back in exasperation