He loves her!

Love Game

Hyunjoong rang the bell and granny opened the door.

“Anneoyong haseyo haraomoni” Hyunjoong bowed “Can I see Somin?”

Granny didn’t have any excuse to restrain him this time so she let him in but didn’t let him go to Somin’s room directly.

“Sit here” Granny pointed to the sofa in the living room and Hyunjoong obliged. Granny went to Somin’s room.

“Dear..Hyunjoong has come to meet you”

Somin’s eyes got big

“Should I send him in?”

Somin wasn’t sure whether she could face him or not. She hesitated but then finally nodded

“Are you sure dear?” Granny asked looking really worried. Somin nodded again.

When Granny permitted Hyunjoong went inside her room. He was shocked to see a totally drained Somin. She had huge dark circles around her eyes and looked pale and sickly

“What the hell happened to you?” Hyunjoong shrieked out and went to her side

“No-Nothing . it’s just the flu I guess” Somin answered looking down at her hands—she couldn’t look in his eyes.

“Oh my angel looks so sick” He cupped her face with one hand and ran his thumb over her cheek

Somin was having trouble breathing again—the tormenting pain was back

“Ahem” Granny cleared loudly which made Hyunjoong turn around in surprise.

“Hyunjoong dear…the flu is contagious. So I think it’s better if you leave” granny kept her tone as polite as possible.

“But—“ Hyunjoong tried to protest but Grandma Jung cut him off. “Hyunjoong if you get sick it’ll effect the drama. Somin will be alright in a few days. Don’t worry”

Hyunjoong nodded slightly. He bowed and left. As he drove out of Somin’s house another car entered. It was Dong sun’s.Jessica noticed Hyunjoong driving away.

“That was Hyunjoong!” she informed Dong Sun

“What?” Dong Sun looked behind to see and found Hyunjoong’s car moving away. “what was that jerk doing here?” he cried in fury.

They rang the bell and granny opened the door again.

“Was that Hyunjoong who just left?” Dong sun asked as soon as they entered. Granny nodded

“What was he doing here?” Dong Sun shouted. Granny and Jessica hushed him.

When he was calm, “He came to check on Somin” granny said

“He broke her heart and now he comes to check on her? Bloody bastard!”

Jessica rubbed his back trying to calm him.

“how is she?” Dong Sun asked when he cooled down abit

“Not good. She has been crying all day.But there’s something more that worries me” Granny said thoughtfully.

“what?” Dong Sun and Jessica cried in unison

“Sit down…I’ll tell you”

When Dong Sun and Jessica were seated Grandma Jung narrated her conversation with somin that morning.

“I’m really worried son! She cant seem to give up on Hyunjoong but he is…already taken” Granny buried her face in her hands

“Umm…I have a feeling there’s more that meets the eye here” Jessica said thoughtfully

Dong Sun and Granny looked up at her. “what do you mean?” Dong Sun asked

“I dunno but I think hyunjoong likes her too…he just hasn’t realised it”

“what rubbish!” dong Sun blew her off. “that bastard is all over Haera. Didn’t you see them last night?”

But grandma Jung was looking at her intently

“Umm…” it was granny’s first meeting with Jessica and they were not introduced yet so she didn’t know what to call her. Jessica understood and told her name.

“I’m sorry haraomoni she’s Jessica my college friend and collegue” Dong Sun introduced her formally

“Glad to meet you Jessica dear but tell me one thing” Granny looked at her intently “what makes you think Hyunjoong likes Somin but just hasn’t realized it”

“Well haraomoni Hyunjoong and Somin were great friends. They were inseparable on set so much that almost everyone thought they are going to become a couple soon” Jessica explained “I think what hyunjoong feels for Haera is just mere attraction while with Somin he shares a much deeper bond. I think he’s just infatuated by Haera whereas the person he truly loves is Somin—I’m sure of it”

“how can you be so sure?” Granny asked curiously

“Well before today it was just my intuition but after seeing him today I’m 100% confident about my thesis”

“Why what happened today? All that jerk did today all day long was get his lines wrong!” Dong Sun asked irritatingly.

“EXACTLY!” Jessica snapped his fingers at dong Sun and then turned to Granny “Haraomoni..see Hyunjoong is a great actor,he usually gets his scenes right in one or two go max 5. But today he kept on getting something or the other wrong. He took 10 takes to do even the most simple scenes!”

Both Dong Sun and Granny listened to her carefully as the tried to understand what Jessica was implying.

“And not just that! Today during the break I heard him shout at Haera for not calling Somin. He was constantly fidgeting with his phone during the shoot also”

“yeah you’re right! I saw that too” Dong Sun said as he remembered.

“he was probably trying to reach her” Jessica inferred.

“Wait a second” granny quickly got up and went to Somin’s room. She slowly opened the door and found Somin sleeping soundly. She sneaked up and came out with her cell phone. When she reached the living room safely she looked at the phone.

“Dear Lord! 66 missed calls!” granny shrieked out which made Dong Sun and Jessica stand up too “and 20 new messages!” She clicked on the missed call list. “65 from Hyunjoong and 1 from Haera” granny announced. She opened the inbox next. All the 20 messages were from Hyunjoong.

The three were silent for a moment.

“I think you might be right Jess” Dong Sun finally said

“Told you! He loves her! He just hasn’t realized it yet” Jessica said confidently

“Then we’ll just have to make him realize it!” Granny declared

-------------------------------------------------

Since i have a date tomorrow (hihi :D) i thought i do some more updates as i'll be busy tomorrow

But this is the final update for today....I really need to sleep now. Need to be fresh and glowing for tomorrow's date (*blush blush*)

Goodnight everyone!