Working Hard...

Love Game

The next day Somin entered the studio in total casuals.She was filled with enthusiasm to face whatever challenge Lee Dong Sun threw at her and what’s more she arrived before time! It was just 6 o’clock when she stood outside the door of the studio.

“Umm…its just 6. Should I go in?” Somin thought for a while and then finally decided to go inside. Somin thought that the studio was totally empty but then she saw a man sitting in the distant corner of the studio. She moved closer and found it was Lee Dong Sun. He was typing away on his laptop keyboard.

“Ah…Lee Dong Sun-nim?” Somin called

Lee Dong Sun jerked his head and looked up at her “Ah! Spotgal!”

Somin hated that name so she pouted her face.

“What time is it?” Lee Dong Sun asked her rubbing his eyes

“Its six”

“Six? In the morning?” Dong Sun eyes grew big in shock  “Aiiish! I still have so much to do!”  he hit his head with fists

“Can I help ?” Somin asked. Dong Sun looked at her with uncertainty and then sighed “Fine! Get me 5 copies of this document properly pinned up” he instructed and handed out his laptop. Somin took it quickly and bowed. Just when she turned Dong Sun called out “I want the print outs in an hour spotgal!”

“Sure director!” Somin said with a thumbs up.

Lee Dong Sun was momentarily taken aback by her enthusiasm.” That girl is really something” he smirked to himself and then shifted in his seat to get some sleep.

Somin took out the printouts and while stapling them she thought to herself “I wonder which character Hyunjoong plays”

Days passed and though Somin noticed that Dong Sun was now giving her some script related tasks, they weren’t really that substantial. But she remembered what granny had said so she did them happily without complaining.  Dong Sun dismissed her everyday before the total shoot was over and so she was still unaware of the fact that Hyunjoong was on leave.She thought he shot after her dismissal. By this time all the crew members became her friends. It was difficult to resist a person with such lovable prescence and everyone loved her. She grew exceptionally close to the Yoon HaeRa the female lead since both of them came from Busan.

“Ah finally! Its thursday!” Jessica sighed as she rested on the chair beside Lee Dong Sun.

“Wae? Whats so special about today?” Dong Sun asked her curiously.

“Not today but tomorrow!” Jessica said,her eyes big with excitement

Dong Sun loved her playfulness it never failed to bring a smile on his face. “Okay let me rephrase then…what’s so special about tomorrow?” Dong Sun inquired again making a comical face.

“Hyunjoong is going to be joining us tomorrow!” Jessica reminded him excitedly

The smile on his face turned into a frown as jealousy took over Dong Sun. “Oh yea…his manager called me last night” Dong Sun said in a low voice and turned away

“Ah! I’m sooooo excited! Kim Hyunjoong! Omo! My heart is already beating so fast!” Jessica cried

“Sure you are but can we please concentrate on today’s shooting.” Dong Sun glared at her. Just then he sae Somin pass.

“Somin-sshi!” he called out

 Somin saw him waving at her but she was so used to hearing him call her ‘spotgal’ she wondered if he was really calling her. She looked around and seeing none else respond “Me?” she asked again pointing to herself. Dong Sun got up and approached her with narrowed eyes. Somin gulped.

“I don’t think there’s another Somin on my crew” he hissed

“ Oh jisomhida!” Somin bowed apologetically  “Actually I was just surprised..”

“Wae? Cause I called you by your name? kurom…should I go back to ‘spotgal’ then?” Dong Sun teased raising an eyebrow

“Ani ani ani!” Somin shook her head fervently. Dong Sun smiled slightly.

“Here is tomorrow’s script! Read them carefully and tomorrow when you come get 3 print outs of each properly stapled. Okay?” Dong sun instructed and handed out the pen drive.

Somin was accustomed to this job. Since the day she spotted Dong Sun working till six in the morning this has been her daily job. But today there was something different today he told her to read it carefully. Somin paid more attention to his words now after the mishap on the first day. She also remembered this was the first time he called her by her name.

“Omo! Does that mean he has finally decided to take me as assistant director?” Somin shrieked out in excitement as she thought of the possibility. “I’ll not disappoint him again” she determined in her mind

That night she studied the script very attentively over and over again. She noticed a new character Shawn in the script. Majority of the portion of the script that they were about to shoot next day centered around him. Somin was curious about this one

“I wonder who will be Shawn?” the question wandered in her head as she dozed off to sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 finally!

Kim Hyunjoong is almost here guys! are you excited??

This is my last update for today! c u all tomorrow!