THE PREMIERE-Part IV-Abducted

Love Game

Somin giggled as Hyunjoong left and reflected upon the romantic moments they shared this evening. She touched the back of her neck where Hyunjoong's lips were just minutes before, the warmth of his breath still lingered there. Somin smiled, content that things have finally  fallen into place. She sighed in relief and started digging for her casual clothes in her bag.

After a few minutes when she had changed into her T-shirt and capris she heard a knock one the door.

"Hyunjoong-ah..what now.." she thought as she opened the door with a grin on her face.  "Oh! Woobin-sshi!" she said, shocked and disappointed to find it wasnt Hyunjoong. "Is everything alright?" she said composing herself

"De..Dong Sun-nim is looking for you. It's very urgent" Woobin said.

"Really?" Somin said creasing her eyebrows "Let me call--" Somin said turning away to get her mobile when Woobin called out

"Somin-sshi it's really urgent!" Woobin grasped her hand stopping her "He has asked me to get you. There are some issues with the lighting concept that need to be fixed immediately otherwise the boys cant go up on stage"

"Umm...okay. Let's go then" Somin followed him hurriedly

--------------------------------------------------

"Why does it hurt so much?" Jihoo clutched his heart painfully.  He watched the 'Please Be Nice To me' performance along with the rest of the crew from backstage. He thought he could handle it but he was wong. He knew if he got up in the middle of the performance he'll become the object of sympathy for his collegues and he'll have to listen to 'Poor Jihoo' 'That kid fell in love with the wrong gal' etc hence he had to stand through the entire performance and not only that, but also had to paste a smile on his face throughout and even after. He remembers how Somin rushed into his arms after her portion got over.

"Thank you so much Jihoo for helping me" she had said as she hugged him "I couldnt have done it without you"

Jihoo closed his eyes in a futile attempt to dismiss the memory. Only he knew how difficult it was for him to hold himself together this entire evening and he was actually doing an exceptional job. But all his resolve broke when, while passing, he heard the couple making out in Hyunjoong's dressing room. His heart just couldnt take it any longer. He ran to a deserted section of the auditorium--an emergency staircase in the back of the building--and dumped himself there and let his sorrow engulf him.

Finally after a long ten minutes, he got a grip on himself. He got up to go back to the floor when he heard some footsteps coming from the floor beneath.  "Who was that?" Jihoo didnt expect anyone would be there and so ran down to check.

"Aaaah!"

Jihoo ran down to encounter a young girl wearing baige jeans and a pink 'Hello Kitty" top. Somin's "Hello Kitty" pajamas flashed into his mind as soon a his eyes noticed the girl's top. "Excuse me miss..who are you?" he asked putting the memory aside with much difficulty. "and what are you doing here?"

The girl bit her lower lip nervously and immediately Jihoo remembered the time he saw Somin do the same before him. This time, he literally had to shake his head to get rid of these flashbacks. It helped as he noticed the things the girl carried with her. The girl gripped tightly in one hand, a Double S flashlight and shiny banner. While her mobile phone with the green peas keychain peeked out of her other hand.

"So you are a fan" Jihoo said, irritatingly. It seemed everyone around him was crazy about Hyunjoong,the guy he wished never existed. "I am guessing you dont have a ticket" Jihoo said crossing his arms across his chest. the girl looked down timidly. "I am sorry I'll have to ask you to leave" Jihoo said reluctantly

"But-but please...I really wanna see his concert. You see I am his special fan..I am the president of his fanclub..I-I need to be there--"

"I dont care even if you were the queen!" Jihho said, finality evident in his tone "No ticket no entry to the concert" Jihoo said irritatingly. Why was everyone fighting for Hyunjoong? Why does he have it all? A spark of jealousy,envy filled with loathe jolted throughout his body "Now would you see yourself out or do I have to call the security?"

"You're very rude mister!" the girl groaned

"Yea yea...I know I am not Mr. Perfect. Hyunjoong is....please leave"

"Fine I am going" the girl  turned and started walking away. Jihoo shook his head and returned to backstage.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going?" Somin asked as she followed Woobin

Woobin reached his desirable location and looked up at the sign hanging over the door before him which read-EMERGENCY EXIT. "Dong Sun-nim is waiting for you" Woobin said holding the door open for her

Perplexed, Somin got out and looked around. Dong Sun was nowhere in sight. "Where is Dong Su--"

Somin couldnt finish her sentence as strong hands grasped her from behind with a handkerchief and everything went black