What's cooking?

Love Game

“Okay we’ll have to multi task here…” Somin said as she disposed the final pieces of the ‘chacoal cake’. “You make the batter I’ll do the icing” Somin instructed over her shoulder as she hunted her bag. She finally found the thing she was looking for—a clutcher. She placed it in and turned towards the mirror.

Hyunjoong got out of the kitchen to get some eggs from the fridge when his eyes fell on her. Hyunjoong always found a women fixing her long hair attractive and now when it was Somin he felt even more attracted,arousing even!

Somin finally made a bun and withdrew the clutcher putting it over her bun tightly. She tugged away the few careless locks falling over her face and it was then that she noticed Hyunjoong watching her.

She looked at Hyunjoong’s reflection in the mirror and raised her eyebrows

Hyunjoong cleared his throat “If you’re done with grooming can we get back to cooking?” he said turning away. He opened the door and bent over to search or rather pretend to search(he needed to hide his blush)

“Meanie!” Somin rolled her eyes and went over to him “What you looking for?” she bumped into his bum and placed her hand on his lower back in an attemnpt to look over him into the fridge. But her innocent actions were not really having a very innocent effect on Hyunjoong.

“Aish! This girl! Cant she see what’s this doing to me!” Hyunjoong sighed in his mind as he looked down at the little bump forming in his pants

“Tsk…I cant see!What you looking for eh?” Somin cried and jumped balancing herself on his bent body

“Fine! Two can play this game Somin!” Hyunjoong resolved in his mind and suddenly he rose up and turned to Somin. He almost collided with her but then again, that WAS his intention;he knew the effect of his proximity on her. He wasn’t disappointed cause like always Somin froze completely and stared at him.

“We have 5 eggs. I need three for the batter. Will 2 eggs be enough for your icing?” Hyunjoong said non chalantly though he was laughing inside;satisfied to get it even with Somin

“Mmm” Somin managed to nod somehow.

“Good. Get your things” Hyunjoong said colly and started to walk to the kitchen,while Somin stood there frozen

“Don’t forget to breath” he cried over his shoulder and as if on cue Somin exhaled. She herself didn’t realize she was holding her breath all this while.

“Pabo!”Somin cursed herself and hit her head. She quickly grabbed her ingredients, took a deep breath and went into the kitchen where Hyunjoong was half way through his batter .

“Oh!” Somin cried in surprise “Woah! You’re almost done.”

“Yeah…just need to stir it and mix it well now”

“Woah! How did you do it so fast…amazing!” Somin praised and strted to sort her ingredients

“Well I focus and breathe” Hyunjoong smirked

“Yah! You came up abruptly! Anyone would get shocked” Somin blushed

 “Ofcourse!” Hyunjoong said stealthily glancing at her

“I’ll beat you”Somin stuck out her tongue.

“Yeah right!” Hyunjoong laughed.Somin rolled her eyes and started looking for a bowl.

“Yah…what you looking for?” Hyunjoong asked

“A mixing bowl…Oh there is one” Somin bent across Hyunjoong to reach but she couldn’t

Hyunjoong inhaled Somin’s scent—it hit him hard.Hyunjoong stretched out his hand and got the bowl and passed it to Somin.

“Kumawo” Somin leaned back and tried to take the bowl from Hyunjoong. But Hyunjoong quickly changed hands with the bowl. Somin tried to grab it again and this time he held it up.

“Really?” Sonim looked at Hyunjoong and raised an eyebrow

Hyunjoong nodded teasing

Somin tapped her foot and then suddenly jumped but in the process she lost her balance and landed on Hyunjoong’s chest. She leaned back instantly and cried “Will you give it to me?”

“Fine” Hyunjoong chuckled and gave her the bowl. Somin took it and stuck out her tongue at him.

“I am stronger and taller….how on earth can you compete with me?” Hyunjoong mocked

“I can…just that today is not the right time to cause we have a time factor”

“Hmmm…right”

They both went back to their work.

“The batter’s done” Hyunjoong said

“oh…shincha?” Somin mumbled as she mixed her icing. “My icing is also done. Just need to put it in the fridge”

“Check if it needs more sugar” Hyunjoong dipped his finger into the batter and stretched it out to Somin

Somin looked at it hesitantly but then it.

“Mmm…its nice” she nodded in approval. Hyunjoong smiled though his heart jumped when she his finger. He didn’t realize the impact when he stretched out his hand but when throbbed as she he felt it was maybe alittle too far. But seeing Somin not complain he relaxed. Maybe it was okay and normal…..for her. They were finally getting back to their comfort zone….it’s a good thing right? Then why did he felt a little disappointed?

--------------------------------------------------

Hey all! I am so glad to c som new readers n the reappearance of som old ones.

I'm really happy.i knw this FF has stretched really long. my bf's jaw dropped whn i told him tat iv written almost 100+ chapters! he said 'who has the patience to read all that!'
but i'm rly happy tat so many of u hav stuck around n supported me. 

I'm trying to update as much as i can this week cos i am going out wid my family fr da comin 2 weeks n hence i wnt b abl 2 update.
Hop u guys will b patient n wil keep supporting me. Do lemme knw how u feel abt da progress of the story n how u wanna c da future of da characters thru ur comments