Hey Spotgal!

Love Game

Somin looked at the dusty chairs infront of her and then turned to look at the heavy iron fans in the corner.

“Ottoke?!” Somin said and pouted her lips

“Hey spotgal!!!!” Lee Dong Sun shouted from the opposite corner of the studio. Somin got surprised and looked at him fearfully. “PALLI!”Lee dong Sun shouted  holding  up his hand and pointed to his wristwatch. Somin nodded fervently and quickly approached the dusty chairs

She quickly gathered her hair and tied them up in a messy bun and took out her cape jacket and wrapped it around her waist.

“For Hyunjoong!” she said to herself and pulled up three chairs one by one from the stack and started dusting and wiping them. When she finished the cleaning of the first chair and moved to the second  Lee Dong Sun passed by her “Do that one again” he said pointing to the one she just finished

“But I just did!” Somin cried out

Lee Dong Sun stopped in his tracks and turned to look at her with narrowed eyes

“O-ok I’m sorry I’ll do it again” and she went back to cleaning the first chair again. Finally she finished cleaning the 6 chairs and 3 tables after fifteen minutes and placed them in the exact positions Lee Dong Sun had pointed to her earlier. Now it was time for the heavy fans. Her dress,face were all dusty, her make-up and hair were all ruined —she literally looked like a spotgal now.

She attempted to carry one fan but failed.It was way too heavy for her. The other spotboys approached to help her but Lee dong Sun ordered them to stick to their own chores. Somin was helpless. She squatted her shoulders  and rubbed her palms to get rid of the sweat and placed them on the fan.

“You have to do it Somin! You have to! For Hyunjoong!” She said in her mind to give herself an energy boost. Finally she was able to carry the fans and with much difficulty she brought them one by one to the three individual set-up positions. Lee dong Sun came to check the final briefing set-ups after half an hour. An exhausted Somin stood in the corner while he invigilated the set-ups.

“Its good to go. You can go home now.” Lee Dong Sun said nonchalantly

“Home? but sir the shooting’s not even started? The actors haven’t come yet?” Somin cried

“What ? you want assist me? Looking like this?” Lee Dong sun waved his hand at the total messy Somin “Tssk….look lady! I told you before, you’re no longer the assistant director anymore…you’re now just a spotgal! You get back your position when I’m assured of your sincerity which,at present, I’m not. So go home! Your done for the day!”

Somin was dumbstruck. She literally wanted to pull out those perfectly gelled up hair of his, punch those perfectly shaped cheekbones of his. But she calmed herself. And what was she thinking?! Perfectly gelled up hair?perfectly sculpted cheekbones?! Yes he was attractive but not more than her Hyunjoong. It must be the xhaustion she thought and brushed off those weird thoughts.

“Report tomorrow at seven am. DON’T BE LATE!” Lee Dong Sun said sternly when she finished gathering her things and was about to leave

Somin was too tired to even get angry.She inhaled deeply and giving a light nod left the studio.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet you guys are missing our beloved Kim Hyunjoong. Don't worry lovelies I'll be bringing him soon!